What is your end goal, Veeky Forums? Why do you go?

What is your end goal, Veeky Forums? Why do you go?

The mirin girls give me strength to carry on

There is no end goal. I just want to get bigger, everyday get better than yesterday.

3 plate bench soon

I have no end goal but I have spent so much time, blood, sweat and tears at this point I cant turn back anymore. It will likely not make me happy and whenever I reach a goal the next one is just around the corner.

I guess a good reason is I just cant give up on life, I see people around me being mediocre and I dont wanna be like that. I still think I can have it all and I cling to that dream because I cant let the little boy that had that dream die.

sudoku in military base

Because it helps me forget about her for a little while.

To become the physical manifestation of the human spirit. Why else do people lift?

:(

lets me cope with the fact that I wasnt born in a simpler time where my time would be spent working shirtless on the field and practicing sword fighting with the lads.

lifting has saved my life multiple times this week already.

Death

how

I want to have a body that is above average to make up for my below-average face.

No end goal, but it keeps me from killing myself probably.

Because I was overweight for most of my childhood. I don't want to become that person anymore.

General goal is to look good with shirt off, but once I achieve that then it’s to hit some specific weights on lifts.

It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but a day will come where I will outlift my feels.

>really like to drink but don't want to die/get disgusting fat
>get into sketchy situations for work and would like to be big enough to make thugs think twice
>extremely low self-esteem and crave the feeling of strangers finding me attractive

That's about it.

Like other's have said, there is no "end" goal. That said, these are my goals for the time being:

Squat 335 *5
Press 200*5
Deadlift 485*5
Bench 310*5
Power Clean 295*3

I'm nowhere near it really, but that's what I'm going for.

So she might notice me

I go to the gym because if I don't I feel anxious. My goals are 4 plate bench 2 plate ohp 4 plate sqaut and 6 plate dl

Hit Thor mode and do a spartan race next year.

I basically like to hang out in the locker rooms for as long as possible to smell straight man poop. Anybody else?

I lift to handle the weight of life closing on me

>why do I go
I want my mom to see her son strong before cancer takes her.
I want my siblings to feel protected when I'm around.
I want dad to see his firstborn in all my glory.
I want the dark energy of the universe see me as a worthy vessel to lend strength to.
But most importantly, I need to know I can do what I put my mind to.
Hail Satan

this is the answer

literal retards

There is no right answer. That's the trick. The only right answer is whatever works for you.

Short term, OHP 135 for 12 reps.
Long term, 500 deadlift and OHP 220 for 6 reps.

My body shall be the physical representation of mt own self respect. I do not accept mediocrity from myself

>What is your end goal
To become a God.

until I look like I was carved from marble. When all men envy me.

right now? to hit 1/2/3/4.

down the road I want to get into weightlifting

i just want to be mired from girls which will never happen cause im 5'4

>1/2/3/4
what is this?

is ur pp long st least? doesnt the rest of the length go to the dick in short guys?

>This
Literally 90% of Veeky Forums, myself included

1 pl8 OHP, 2 pl8 Bench, 3 pl8 Squat, 4 pl8 Deadlift

Hit 1/2 then maintain

Look strong in my business shirts

To reach the maximum strenght and aesthetic potential of my body, get ripped and escape dyel mode and be healthly.

it's a sin to not take care of your spaceship

>So that when I meet a pirate, I can kill it!

Actually just depression lifting.

My dick size is 5.2 inches when I'm maxed horny

i want someone to accuse me of using roids

This, the world is heavy af

Tinder hoes get me getting plenty of sex with girls younger and hotter than me but they always eventually ghost cause deep down I'm an aloof goof. I can wallow in grief which lowers my self esteem or I can go to the gym angry which raises my self esteem. My end goal is 2 plate bench on easy mode, 3 sets of 12 reps consistently. I'm only at ~185 bench right now and just started eating what I actually need to get there.

I know those feels bro.

55 cm neck at 55 cm head babbyy

To achieve Balor mode

holy cringeola
/asp/ is this you

Unironically to keep the voices from telling me to kill again
>wish I was joking

Damn bro are you ok?

Discipline, that's about it. I also get stronger which is a definite plus

you’re not writing this and leaving this thread. tell us what it’s like living like that.

>again

what the fuck did you mean by this

My end goal is 1/2/3/4 and then when I reach that I'll just pick another arbitrary end goal like 2/3/4/5 and then do that.
I'll probrably be hitting 1/2/3/4 very early in 2018
As for why I go? heartbroken over ex, standard shit. Want to get strong

In regards to physique
>5'9@2pl8 press
>3pl8 bench
>5pl8 deadlift
don't really give a fuck about squats

1. To be Strong, i've valued Strength > Aesthetics, granted I still eat clean and try to maintain ~15% body fat, but the feeling of your maxes increasing is always great
2. To feel good, I was fat from like age 12 - 16 and I felt fucking terrible all the time, was lazy, felt like shit
3. I would love to have kids (preferably sons) and I want to inspire them to stay fit and be strong as well, I work at a summer camp between semesters and it's a pretty great feeling when young kids say they want to be as strong/tall as you, and working there I've noticed how depressing fat kids are, they're always lazy as shit, they're super sensitive when it comes to winning sports, they cry when they lose because they know they probably lost because they're fat, they act like spoiled little shits and are always depressed, I never want my son to be like that.

I'd like to know a little more about you too. My bro, who I helped started lifting recently told me he's in a similar position so I'd like to know if I can give him some encouragement. It's too, bad he stopped lifting when he's recently had panic attacks and is too afraid of it happening during squats or benching.

to prove to myself I'm capable of being better than my exs current bf

>bench press 300lb or I'm going to shoot you

Well I have (1/2/3/4)x8 and don’t feel much better about being and nothingness so I’ll just go for more till I die.

Its less of a long term more of day to day mood enhancement.

To beat the ever living shit out of the alpha who stole cute asian girlfriend

>Wish I was joking

3 plate bench, 3 plate dead, 3 plate squat

send pic of arms. or whole upper body

There is no end goal. The only end goal is better than the day before.