Can we have a /manlet/ thread? I'm 5 foot 7, I don't know how to cope, is it really a big deal or what?

Can we have a /manlet/ thread? I'm 5 foot 7, I don't know how to cope, is it really a big deal or what?

> inb4 6'4" manlets try to cope
lmao manlet cut off is 6'6" faggots

I’m 5’6 it’s 100% not a big deal this website is autistic

yeah but all the manlet memes fuck with me and statistics about women only wanting tall men

Im 5'6 but the only bad things about it are the memes on the internet really.

Clearly we'd all like to be taller but play with the cards you've been given, no big deal really.

5'10
am i a manlet by Veeky Forums stanarts

it's not a big deal at all senpai. same here

I'd give my left nut to be 5'10

It's all just memes man. I've never experienced any issues based on height and I'm 5'8. Don't take it personally, no one honestly cares except Veeky Forums. Now if you fall in or below the 5'3-5'4 range then yeahh you might experience some of the Manlet memes in real life. A coworker of mine who is 5'4 told me about how he always gets picked on or laughed at by his height. Doesn't help that he is NOT handsome and slightly overweight.
Yes

just stop being insecure.

t.fellow manlet

im 5'4 and not alfa by any means, but i haven't had any problems with relationships or anything
yeah your dating pool will be smaller, but even if you get with an amazon chick the height difference would make you two incompatible anyways

only lazy people obsess over details they can't control.

I've always been with taller girls and they didn't mind. It's all about personality ffs. I used to have something with a 5'10 girl (I'm 5'8) and everything worked good until I had to move.

5'10, It's not a big deal OP.
Veeky Forums gets to your head, think how you felt about your height before browsing Veeky Forums.

I think I hurt my 15 year old cousin, he's 5'4 while most of his friends are taller. I told him women only like tall men as a joke but now he's insecure about his height.

i'm 5'6" and i became a girl. no regrets!

i thought i was like 5'10 for years until i meaused myself because all the shitposting and turns out im 6'0
never experienced any benefits and never heard girls talking about height even though my mates are in the taller range

>I don't know how to cope
And what the fuck are you going to do about it. Fucking hell, deal with it and move on.
I swear, manletism is a mental disorder.

life could be worse like you be nig or east ASIAN man

I mean I am sure that you can find a gf pretty easily. Im sure she will stick around until she finds someone taller.

s-stop

/r9k/ has a lot of people over 6' and I personally know a guy who is at least 6'5 and is virgin at 24. I genuinely dont understand how this board can fuck with people's head, like you dont go out at all? its like when feminists blame men, but in reality they only talk abot a few of the the absolute top percentage millionaires. I see ugly tall people failing at life every single day.
Group-think is for weak minded faggots who cant take responsibility for shit and expect to be spoon-feeded. A son of a doctor and a lawyer who happen to be 5'9 lives a completely different life than a guy at the same height whose mother was drinking during pregnancy and they cant afford food. People are induviduals with completely different life experiences and upbringing, if youre looking for excuses at why youre a piece of shit at least find something better than 3 inch shorter legs

5'6 blanco in Latin America here.

Latinas don't seem as biased as first worlder when it comes to height. Never had an issue with girls or anything and most girls I hooked up or dated were my height or taller.
I do have a nice face, light eyes and am white, so I got some shit in my favour, specially in LA.

don't listen to that guy, my friend is a manlet but I legitimately don't see his gf leaving him for a taller man.

Just accept it and go on. Being a manlet ain't so bad as long as you stop acting like it is. Don't you goblins gain muscle like no other? Who cares about woman who say "sorry +6" only boys ;;)))))," I can guarantee most of those are just the girls that turn fat and gross as soon as they hit 28.
>t. 6'3" 20 year old virgin

Lol you’re fine dude. As long as you’re taller than the chick, it won’t be a problem if you look good.

In case you haven’t noticed, Veeky Forums talks shit about anything just for the sake of talking shit. Maybe it’s coping idk.

>muscular short dude who looks better than them
“Lol kill yourself manlet shit genes”
>tall attractive dude
“Good luck making gains lanklet shit genetics”
>ripped black dude
“Lmao nigger subhuman shit genetics”
>dude hits 2/3/4/5
“Wow omg that hairline id kill myself”
>dude benches 4 plate
“I’d be able to do that too if I was fatasfatass sick bloatmax”

Literally no one is perfect but everyone here is so self conscious they put everyone else down to make them self feel better. Don’t pay it any mind

>Literally no one is perfect

holy shit, on suicide watch

Don't care too much about what Veeky Forums says.
I am 6'1 and still a manlet by Veeky Forums standards, even tho the average for western males is somewhere between 5'8/5'10