BUY BAT BUY BAT BUY BAT BUY BAT BUY BAT BUY BAT BUY BAT BUY BAT BUY BAT BUY BAT

ARE Y'ALL NIGGERS ASLEEP OR WHAT DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE NEWS???????????

Now YouTube creators can earn BAT for their content directly from their audience via Brave Browswer Payments.

>BAT
basicattentiontoken.org/brave-expands-basic-attention-token-platform-to-youtube/

>CNET
cnet.com/news/brave-browser-lets-you-pay-your-favorite-youtube-stars/

>Coindesk
coindesk.com/youtube-brave-browser-earn-bat-tokens/

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/11/02/internet-usage-desktop-vs-mobile/
help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000152717-how-can-i-block-ads-on-my-mobile-device-
brave.com/creators/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool, my bags are feeling much lighter now.

I love BAT, but it is still a long term hold. This won't seriously move until Gemini is released and users besides publishers can begin to earn BAT.

hence i am telling the peeps on Veeky Forums to buy it now, before it raises $0.50+

woo, i bought in at 12k back in June. will I be able to offload my bags?

Same boat, user. This is a long-term hold. Either it moons or dies. I’m not in it for 2x or even 5x. Moon or zero.

Just as long as you didn’t go full retard on this one. It’s a small part for me.

Brave browser Lol normys still use internet explorer this shit is useles

Brave's only shot is mobile, where an ad blocking browser is needed, since chrome doesn't do plugins.

Also everyone is moving to mobile anyways, so desktop browsers don't matter anymore.

Brave Browser is so good. Real good.

Add a little money to your internet activity and maybe that will change.

>Also everyone is moving to mobile anyways, so desktop browsers don't matter anymore.

Wow sorry but I think you are retarded. bye

>found the clueless idiot
Mobile internet usage surpasses desktop usage for the first time in history
bgr.com/2016/11/02/internet-usage-desktop-vs-mobile/

no it isn't, i downloaded it and uninstalled instantly after taking a look at the UI

out of touch, deluded faggot. you are the opposite of a visionary, you are scum that will never be of any use to this world. i dont hope you die, but i know for a fact that you would not be missed.

>Also everyone is moving to mobile anyways, so desktop browsers don't matter anymore.
idiot

>got all excited
>looked more closely
>users can't earn BAT yet, only publishers
Fuck that. I want BAT for watching youtube ads, not the other way around. It's shit until then.

Look at the trend. BAT needs to bet more on mobile than desktop. Desktop matters less than mobile over the long term.

Fuck u taln' bout? Adblock is available on mobile u tw8

this shit will lose your savings!

>Adblock is available on mobile u tw8
I have to educate everyone today.
Chrome on mobile doesn't allow extensions. You have to download a separate program for adblock. Brave is better since it's the browser + adblock all rolled in one.

>Chrome doesn't support browser extensions or add-ons
>help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000152717-how-can-i-block-ads-on-my-mobile-device-

I'm a fucking prick but someone expain the following:

If I buy $5k of BAT as of now @ $0.16 then say I sell @ $0.5 how do I work out profit/loss?

Yes, I know I'm fucking stupid.

good. there will be more announcements.
BAT needs one good partnership and it will moon (hint: there will be further higher profile partnerships)

Also, the browser is nice try it out if you haven't.

5000X $0.34
50X34
$170

.5/.16 = 3.125

$5k x 3.125 = $15,625

$15,625 - $5,000 = $10,625 net profit

Holy shit user this is like 4th grade level math. Seriously?

wtf are you guys really that fucking stupid or are you actually pretending?

>how many bats you'll receive
5000 / 0.16 = 31'250

>how much your bats will be worth when it hits 0.5
31'250 * 0.50 = 15'625

15'625 - 5'000 = $10'625 net profit

can't believe i even replied and explained it to ya

Shouldn't be investing money if you can't work this out yourself. Profit / loss is like the most basic concept

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY

Youtuber here
How do I do this

holy shit you're actually going to be lambo rich.
congrats, i only carry 1/40 of your holdings.

at least think about me when you're experiencing the alcantara interior for the first time

>topkek.jpg

check this page out pewds

brave.com/creators/

don't forget to make a video supporting this project

(.5/.16 - 1) x $5,000 = $10,625 profit

the UI is literally chromium you brainlet

If you don't understand how big this is you're and idiot..

When the first youtuber mentions this shit...

oh my fucking god.

i'll think of you user

there's still plenty of time to accumulate though. anyone who is not at least 25% in BAT by end-of-year should have their Veeky Forumscard revoked

yep, this is basically the solution to all their woes about demonitization and adpocalypse served on a silver platter

i'm currently reaching out to some of my favorite youtubers who have been vocal about the issue

Ok, good for them. I'm not buying BAT to support some Youtubers.

>Now YouTube creators can earn BAT for their content
>yeeeee free peanuts

Bat is cool but nobody is changing their fuckin browser for them.

HOLY SHJITTIPTAPINWPNT
ILL LITREALLY PUT EVERYTHING INTO BAT
screencap this if you want

yeah why wouldnt they want to cut ties from jewtubes adpocalypse thats hitting channels left and right

explanation: youre a brainlet

>inb4 patreon
not good enough since they can cuck you just as youtube does happened to Lauren Southern btw

Why does this shit move nowhere but down? I remember buying in when it first hit bittrex at $.30 and it's just kept dropping since then

that's cool, do whatever you want user. we can still be friends :)

how about if the new browser would pay you passively for browsing the web?

bunch of normies i know use brave on mobile that dont even know what what crypto is. im long on bat. the developer behind firefox and javascript? give them some time they are showing some nice developement. look at the github, very active and progress is going nicely and quietly. just put a nice amount into bat and if it dips more ill buy more. anyone have more bags to sell?

when gemini gets released poor people like you will be able to earn BAT by seeing ads then you wont have to buy any

This.

You guys aren't accounting for the fact that small youtubers literally aren't getting their cut - anyone under 10k subs isn't even getting monetized.

This is a huge deal.

smart money is either holding bat or accumulating more... other side of the world didnt wake up yet

they made the platform already!
shit is gonna moon

But why would I want to buy BAT, or recieve it by seeing ads? What is it good for?

I literally sold my BAT two days ago the fuck is this