You lied to me Veeky Forums! I thought if I got Veeky Forums I would be able to get a qt latina gf

You lied to me Veeky Forums! I thought if I got Veeky Forums I would be able to get a qt latina gf.

>tfw I thought sending naked pictures of my fit body and huge cock would be enough to have her want to be my gf.

She goes to my school, too, so I guess I'm probably going to get expelled now. Fuckkkk, lads.

Women don't like desperate faggots no matter how hench you are

Do you guys think there is anything I could possibly say that would change her mind about me, and not reject my advances? I want a gf.

thanks for the lol OP

No one can be THIS much of a sperg, r-right?

yes you can, first stop being a sperg, then stop talking to her and when you find a hotter girl she will come back

Fuck I think I ruined my chances with her. I have a few more girls that I can add on kik. Hopefully they don't berate me like she did.

Goddamn op I advise you to become a trap under a new identity your manhood is over

She's right. Your "bold" requests sound more desperate than confident. And I'm pretty sure sending nudes right away only works on grindr. You might try your luck there.

>Fuck I think I ruined my chances with her.

Gee, you think?

Just tell her you were just fucking about to show a friend that no matter how good you look women will still reject you if you sound desperate. Claim that he acts like that to girls all the time and doesn't understand why he never gets a gf

I think I went overboard brehs

lmao

>Careful with that edge, Eugene

>a simple 'fuck off' would have sufficed :(

Hahaha this girl is awesome

This can't be real. Veeky Forums cannot possibly be this autistic

lmao, why is she still responding and not blocking you?

Tell her that you'll dress up as your mom and suck her pussy if that's what she likes.

bitches trying to talk shit is so pathetic

No bully pls

Dude... this is not acceptable behavior. If you want this girl in any form apologize now sincerely and tell her you're a little confused. Explain how you now realize how your words could be taken and that you didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable.

>weinstein-ing your classmates
don't do that

>Que alegre pendejo eres tú
That doesn't make any sense.

Are you 11 by any chance

>"Can I ravage you with my cock?"

mexican americans, not even once

"brb calling mommy, you're getting me worked up I need to know what it smells like. I bet its flowers... is it flowers?"
>it's never flowers

nah u good just keep doing what you're doing

is this what you've decided to do with your life?

>sending nudes
>ever
Congrats on being a retard op

Get simple for the salvation, if you want to save it.

"Hey I came on strong and playful but look, I like you. So what if I work out? Lets hang out sometime, want to grab a drink?"

Spanish user here. Her spanish is fucking garbage and makes me wish my ancestors had genocided the whole continent of such genetic garbage.

If you could tell her that, OP, I would appreciate it.

>keeps responding and complaining about the conversation meanwhile

why are girls this retarded?

well she mentioned your dick for no reason, i bet shes thinking about it

Nah you’re just a dumbass

this, 56%ers can't into spanish

She actually likes him and wants him to turn it around.

Listen to this user

What's your endgame op?

He started the conversation by surprising her with nudes.............................

I CAN SAVE THIS, ATTRACTIV CHADS CAN GET AWAY WITH LITERAL MURDER DO WHAT I'M FUCKING TELLING YOU.

Hehehe, I WANTED to be kicked off campus. Epic win.

She's waiting for him to says "I'm joking let's get some drinks in my place'

Close, but she wants a gesture of deescalation first.

Post the picture you sent with your dick censored

Just keep going, bro. She's just testing you.

"lol sorry that was my friend LMAO lets get drinks :)"

OP where did you find her kik?

Then when she refuses this, say LMAO that was my other friend, but how about them drinks then?

We were assigned to the same group for a class project and communicated with each other through group chat on kik.

Lmao

that's sexual harassment htere bud

your entire group talked on kik? why didnt you all just exchange numbers? everyone had kik?

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL x 10

Jesus Christopher..

OP you savage individual.

I didnt even understand 50% of what that girl wrote but it was funny. YOu snatched me from my self hate and anguish for 15 seconds, congrats.

kek pls do this OP

This

dude you are so stupid. you were able to like talk to her and meet her in real life with an excuse, coulda tried to actually go out with her like that, and you did this kinda shit?

you need to stop being stupid.

just tell her that you apologize for doing this, that you have mild autism and thought she was cute but you were too nervous to say anything in real life so you thought doing this would attract her to you. apologize again, ask her to please forget about it and not report anything and say that you will never talk to her again

do that and then post the results

>admitting to autism IRL
yeah OP, do whatever you want, but whatever you do don't take fucking advice from Veeky Forums

obviously i wouldnt acknowledge that in a normal situation, but this dude could possibly face some dsicipline from his school if she decides to report it. do anything to try to protect yourself, if you acknowledge youre a social retard maybe it wil be okay

Post pics of this firey qt

Dont mention any reporting OP dont give her ideas girls ruin men for fun.

Just 4 sake of sleeping well say friend took your phone and eject.

Is it me or does this actually seem cute af?
>tfw no baby bf

>fiery

>tfw i hear latinas have these fiery "feisty" personalities
>think that would probably be pretty sweet to be a gf with because i could be a sarcastic asshole to her and i feel like a fiery latina would be okay with it and banter with me
>tfw too ugly and awkward to get a latina gf

Bls b n lunden

I doubt youre too ulgy.

I am solid looking and I see ugly gyys with cuties that dont gimme time of day.

It seems cute to you because you connect with our autism. Now post tits or gtfo. wuv u