I am losing weight

I am losing weight.
I am eating well, but I want to get back into cardio for the heart health benefits (I'm on stimulant meds and I could probably use them).
Problem: I live in rural Canada and all of the streets are literal slabs of ice I can't run on right now.
There is no gym within a 45 minute drive radius.
I can't afford a treadmill, and I'd probably be hated on by the whole apartment for using it.

How do I cardio in the warm inside, silently?

boxe

Crosscounty ski, snow shoes, etc.

Fuck dude, just shovel snow.

Or HIIT with a jump rope.

Snow is not the issue, it's the ice.
There is no snow around just ice.

Jump rope will make the whole appt block angry guaranteed.

>consider this

Can’t you go down to the ground floor and do it in a common area or some shit?

a shit ton of burpees and jumping jacks my guy

none exist, but the hallway with all the doors in it is fucking gross, dirty carpet that is never cleaned.
Smells like shit.

Running on the spot is apparently a good replacement for running. Google it.

Not much you can do at home.

Join a gym to use the treamills and stationary bikes.
Play an indoor sport like basketball, frisbee, ice hockey.
Take up snowboarding, skiing

>reading comprehension

Quit the amphetamine you self-pitying piece of junkie shit.

I need amphetamines to think straight, I have severe ADD, I literally cannot keep my focus for longer than a minute without them.
I used to live in a constant depressing brain fog cause I couldn't think properly.

I cannot even properly listen to people when they talk to me, I always thought I was semi deaf til I got on amph.

>hurdur practice focusing! it worked for me
what is ADD

If I was a junkie I'd be skeletal already you autist.

Speed skating?

nigger buy ice skates or pic related

What brand is this?

>excuses

just run on the fucking spot then or is that too dirty/slippery as well?

How many stories is your apartment complex? Maybe run up and down the fire escape staircase?

I run in the winter on the shitty Canadian icy streets. It's not that bad, stop being a pussy.

where in Canada do you live.

100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats. You can also try insanity workouts I guess.

Prairies.

Do burpees.

dude, just jump rope outside.
I am sure there will be ONE FUCKING SPOT which is not frozen.

Much different from rural New Brunswick then, it's literally a slab of ice covering the road and people just stop bothering walking places even.
people will take the bus 3 blocks down if they don't have a car, since there's no real sidewalks, just slabs of solid concrete on the floor on which water collects and then freezes.
the sidewalks become literal ice rinks.

No you don't. You managed just fine before you discovered that you can get legal speed. Then you got depressed because you ran into hardships in life. Now you're on speed which makes you happy. Instead of fixing your problems and making the best of your situation you decide to slowly fry your brain because of the ADD hoax.

I don't know what to tell you man, sounds like you have a lot of experience with extended release low dose amphetamines.

I totally understand, people who use cough syrup for their coughs are totally dxm fiends, people with chronic pain? might aswell be shooting heroin, the sissies...

Remember to spread the red pill, Heil Trump fucking libcucks!

>tfw can’t get cough syrup legally to make lean in my country

Fuck Europe.

You're implying that ADD is a real disease and that amphetamines are a real cure. Both are wrong. The real problem with people who believe they have ADD is behavioral, and the real solution is through recognizing and changing those behaviors. No drugs are needed at all.

There is neither a real medical definition of what ADD is, nor any actual medical motivation for "curing" it with amphetamines. You can put anyone on speed and they will do their job/schoolwork more effective. If people are lazy and badly disciplined to start with, it will be effective (sometimes).

Mothers in Afghanistan blow heroin smoke into their babies mouths to make them stop crying. Mothers in the USA give amphetamine pills to their children so they will do their homework. Same thing really. Amphetamines are drugs, not medicine.

Jump rope outside, if you can't do this then there's no helping your excuses.

Thanks for your educated and well researched opinion, I can see you have a degree in pharmacology and psychology like many people who research drugs and their use.

I really appreciate the look you gave me into alternative facts and alternative medicine.

do this do HIIT like this...

10 pushups
10 goblet squats with ball
10 woodchoppers
10 situps/ crunches

Take a break for 15 - 60 seconds, then repeat

Do that for like 20 min that's a good HIIT workout, you don't have to go outside, it won't make any noise, you good nigga

breakdance. windmill is good pretty silent cardio.

Stand more.
Jump rope or run outside a few times a day. There's got to be somewhere a walk away where no one will bother you.

Core work and pullups, jerking off 20x a day for heart gains, etc

Possibly look for a community center around you, they usually aren't listed as gyms, but often times they have them. Or one of those senior center places.

try hike/run in the snow in your snowsuit. that will get your heart going.

meme hiit exercises from youtube in you own home

>I live in rural Canada
how rural? there are many indoor soccer/fields that have tracks around them you are allowed to use (depends on if its free or if you can sneak in).
any school gyms, or jew community centre gyms have some open time or sports to join?

be an asshole doing HIIT skating during an open icetime