Just copped this, how did I do?

Just copped this, how did I do?

That shit sucks bro LMAO.

Hypertension

>not having /S I P S/
not going to make it

Fuck off Chris.

Pre-Jym is the only shit worth taking. Gives an orgasm inducing pump and I seem to remember my ex's face a lot more clearly while I'm on it.

Mesomorph is a god given gift in the form of pre-workout

>not taking the only pre-sup that actually works

Mixing it with Jekyll gives you some insane pumps.

>creatine
>pwo

pick one

>3g creatine
>1.5g beta-alanine
>750mg l-citrulline

This.

The creatine in the ON preworkout never made sense to me.

Am i going to make it ?

>not just drinking coffee
you would save money by drinking coffee instead. then you could spend that money on something to reduce cortisol, which would aid testosterone and reduce risk of hypertension, which would help gains in the long run.

It's decent for a beginner lifter. This is what you should be taking if you want the gains.

coffee / caffine fucks up creatine doesnt it ?

>needing energy for working out
>needing extra protein because you can't meal plan properly
>needing steroids because you can't train properly or sleep properly
gross

if so, make a decision. are you big enough to properly benefit from creatine supplementation? does caffeine benefit your workouts well enough to forego creatine?

though I wouldn't worry about it. just chug water like a freak and try to limit your caffeine to pre-workout.

What's wrong with this the pre-workout I just bought has these..I know nothing about this shit

>no DMAA
>no DMHA

You are literally drinking an overpriced energy drink.

If a PWO doesn't have DMAA or ATLEAST DMHA then its shit.

Ive only tried pre-workout once so far but it's way more effective than coffee. In fact it seems even more effective than shooting speedballs, but then again that involves canceling out most of the upping effects with dope. Pre-workout definitely isn't a meme

Pre-workout rapidly loses effect though. week 1, you take a scoop. week 2, it doesn't work so well. week 3, you decide to up the dose. week 4, that dose isn't as effective.
not exactly that timing, but you should see what I'm getting at. pre-workout users get to a point where they need it just to function at the same level as before they even started it.

so pretty much, I'd limit pre-workout to competitions and/or scheduled PR attempts.

Ok thanks for the tip, as a drug user I'm fairly familiar with this concept..I might just use occasionally and for when I want to do intense cardio and feeling blah

>gets all supps from walmart

confirmed for not making it

This. Feels kinda like original Craze. I think they snuck some dmaa in.

>caffeine + creatine
literally pissing your money away

>copped
Quit it with the nigger speak.
You're better off buying caffeine, l-theanine, creatine and beta alanine separately. An eighth of the price and you pick the doses

The dosing is retarded. Creatine should be dosed at 5 grams, beta alanine at 3 grams, and citrulline needs to be like 5+ grams.

>snuck
Mesomorph has 65mg DMAA/ serving. This is a known fact

2 scoops of this shit and you are a walking nuclear plant

fucking 2 scoops thats 800mg of just caffeine fuck me.

I did that on my first try with this bad boy, never again

Just drink instant coffee preworkout is a meme

It's dosed for taking 2 servings.

2 scoops are y'all fucking crazy, 1 scoop hyde + 1 scoop Jeykll is already a shit ton

you're all wasting your money. the only things in these preworkouts that do anything are creatine, beta-alanine, l-citrulline, and l-arginine.

you can buy 100s of doses of all of these for the same price as 30 servings of a preworkout if you buy them separately. then just take them with some coffee before the gym.

this is why the supplement industry is known as a scam

Im tired of your shit Jerod

I do 5 teaspoons of Nescafe gold and i never feel a difference

Creatine Monohydrate should be dosed at 5 grams. 5 grams of creatine HCL is too much.

That's not a scam at all, it's just paying for convenience.

What I take, felt like cocaine when I first started taking it but I’ve become acclimated to it. Slow burn, about 1-2 hours worth of energy and not jittery.

Anyone here tried the old Jack3D with 1,3 DMAA?

That stuff was THE BEST pwo I ever tried. Still haven't been able to find one to match it. The new stuff from USPLabs that has some CNS blend doesn't compare.

Don't really care about the health scares, when the stuff feels that good. People just don't know when to limit/cycle themselves. So they OD

>being tiny and natty.

Enjoy your life as a mediocre manlet

Just snort meth before your workout instead.
I bought their "reformulated," product, without DMAA, it works damn well.

how does pre-workout compare to coffee?

Blows it out of the water

I can confirm. Also, the amount of coffee you'd have to drink to get the same amount of caffeine as pwo will end up dehydrating you a lot more than just having pwo.