Tell me why are we wasting time and energy in the gym?

Tell me why are we wasting time and energy in the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/features/elon-musk-inventors-plans-for-outer-space-cars-finding-love-w511747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it feels good to look good

Because I'm not rich so it's my only hope of getting laid

i dont do anything else

I'm not a billionaire.

why are rich people getting fit? obviously these people can get 600 lb+ if they wanted to.

half the men in that picture are pedophiles, the other half are men who've slept with other men and are owned by pedophiles. Lean muscle mass and ferocity are all that matters in terms of masculinity. If Leo wasn't a handsome twink as a young man who got touched on by hollyweird demons he'd be nothing special. Just a handsome business fag

they all look miserable desu

> actually thinking that humans are like batteries

>Tell me why are we wasting time and energy in the gym?
You didn't have a father in your life.

I'd rather have a girl attracted to my body than my wallet. So much hotter having a girl lust hard over you

wtf? xD
how did you know?

Retard question

Most of you are not rich, therefore you have nothing to offer attractive woman like me other than your toned bodied

When you become rich and can hand me piles of money to spend, than i care a little less

Women deserve to be taken care of, im sad retarded liberals brought back this toxic feminist individualistic culture, i dont want to do Jack shit, it's a man job to feed and house me while I suck his dick, hopefully our Lord emperor Trump can bring this back thought

hmmmm

How do I achieve Putin mode?!

you must eat pierogi

I know your probably a trolling faggot, but observing this mentality in women has pretty much made me not want to date.

Because you don't have:

>money
>power
>face
>intellect to aquire 1 & 2 or invent/discover anything meaningful

iron stomachs

this

Some of those people are miserable. Check out this article on Musk.
>rollingstone.com/culture/features/elon-musk-inventors-plans-for-outer-space-cars-finding-love-w511747
It sounds like a parody written by Sam Hyde. Being rich and famous doesn’t necessarily bring you joy. That’s what gains are for.

Prostitutes are cheaper than you.

Nobody owes women anything. Women in this day in age generally have just as much capability as men do. This whole "women deserve" meme is a joke. Seriously. Nobody owes men, or women, anything.

If your relationship with a man is a transactional list then you are not any different than a prostitute. Why not live beyond this?

I prefer to cry in a Porsche than in a bus

bump

To make my parents proud

yhy

what

I just watched Spartacus season 1 again.

Then I ask myself, do I want to be like Batiatus or Crixus?

this

coppertop detected

Don't compare yourself to others

You don't compete with people like Trump and Hollywood elites, look around your own towns and neighborhoods. Look at the other people who have made it, are they fat?

batiatus, fo sure

until you've had one for a couple years. shit doesn't matter anymore dude

First post best post

>Goddammit! None if these weirdos in clown outfits could get rid of Spider-man.

>That's it! I^m taking him down myself!

For me:

>better health
>feeling good
>looking good
>more test

Because I want to be the best at everything.

I want to be the most :

>intelligent
>powerful
>charismatic
>handsome
>wealthy
>knowledgeable
>wise
>physically strong
>disciplined
>in control

man in every single room I walk into. I'm 21, 6'3 with model-tier facial aesthetics and excellent skin teeth and hair. My IQ is in the mid 130s. I study computer engineering with plans of doing a masters in finance, then breaking into investment banking. I'm spending a year out of college to try build a modelling portfolio / instagram account, I also want to start a tech side business of some sort, I plan on living in Thailand for a few months if I can, trying to fund it with a side business and living a nomadic lifestyle. Ideally, I use my exit options from investment banking in my early thirties to start my own business in the renewable energy sector, where I use my technical knowledge along with IB contacts & experience to become profitable. My father has already said I will be given his properties when I am graduated from my undergrad, that gives me an immediate yearly income of 50k, which I will try to optimise by living minimally and relatively frugally. I will hopefully have many different income streams, from real estate, to side businesses, to investments, to my main job, and then hopefully a few others too. My finance degree will hopefully ensure I know how to optimise my income.

I don't even care about women anymore, women are easy and boring. I care about power and money.

>i want to be the most important
lol good luck kiddo

>Caring this much about only money
Wew lad do you really think money and material possessions and power will lead you to satisfaction in happiness in life? I mean you do need money to live but you don't live to just make money

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ellon Musk

Thanks. I mean I have a pretty good foundation. In aptitude tests we did in school I was 98th percentile nationally in abstract reasoning, also called "fluid" intelligence, or in other words, natural intelligence that can't be taught.

I was top of my class in math and physics (out of 120 students) and I'm fluent in three languages.

I was also the best looking guy in my school and captain of my HS basketball team.

I picked my degree after meticulous research, I wanted something :

>versatile
>high paying
>future proof
>well respected
>can be used for a lot of different careers

I'm no longer the smartest kid in class but I'm still up there, and these guys are all nerdy as fuck with little social skill / charisma. So basically, I'll win at job interviews if I'm even slightly comparable.

I think it's better to be a rich miserable fuck than a poor one

What career.

Electronic & Computer engineering undergrad degree

career? still not really sure but this gives me a lot of different options. I'm tying with the idea of becoming a digital nomad with my own online business of some sort.

*toying

Do you actually enjoy learning that shite?

I could be one of those nerds, but fuck, I have no motivation at all.

Not particularly. Programming is enjoyable but honestly some of the classes are very difficult, tedious and not all that interesting.

However when I graduate I am a chartered engineer. An engineering degree is very valuable and I'll probably use that to move into something really want to do.

Not going to lie though the degree is hard fucking work, probably the toughest in my college other than possibly physics. I think it will be worth it though.