Is balding the death knell for a young man's dating life?

Im 26. Finasteride will save my hair. Should I take it or will the sode effects fuck me up? They say DHT is part of many biochemical processes including the brain. Should I risk destroying my condition for a chance at not becoming a full on baldcel.

Take it. It will stop your balding and if you do get any side like ED it will go away once you stop taking the pill.

If you have to ask you don't have the confidence necessary to get laid with out hair. You aren't ready for hard mode.

Im not worried about the ED. Im concerned about the cognitive side effects Ive read about. Supposedly finasteride inhibits neurosteroids, and there are DHT receptors in the brain which means it could be important for things like memory and cognition. I dont want to turn my brain to mush or lower my IQ to save my hair.

Depends on your face and head shape. I’m bald and do well but I have a statham/mcavery vibe

been bald since i was 8 years old (alopecia), still landed me a 8/10 gf. I'd be chad if I had hair desu

Shaved your head dumbass. Dont fuck with some chemical thats gonna do more harm than good. Or just kys

Bald people are betas by default

No hair, no game, no carisma

These guys are rich and famous. What about average-joe baldies?

If this picture is you then try slimming down. You have a round toddler face, double chin, and no shoulders.

So few people think about the way their face changes when they lose weight, but it's one of the first things people notice and almost always a huge, huge improvement.

oh fuck me look at those biceps me and my FRIENDs always get together to celebrate the rock's accomplishments, whenevr he posts something on Instagram we send each other virtual hugs and dickpics because we KNOW that FRIENDSHIP IS LOVE. That's the power of THE ROCK, my mate deano met him live and he told me he's NATTY and LITTY af he joked so much everyone around him lost 5 Kgs in waterweight, the stench of piss was unbearable but deano was part of something bigger than himself. That's why I'll call my DEAR ONES and go see the post-christmas joke bonanza that is JUMANJI

Yeah rich and famous, because he cant get 8/10+ pussy from just his height and body

It all depends on the face and body.

If you are above average in the face and get a good body, you'll still do alright if you're bald.

If not you're fucked.

It's like being an ethnic minority.

The average joe is also a skinny fat weak sack of shit

No one gives a shit about hair (except other men) if you have other things going for you

Im not only bald but I have a shit hairline too but I lift (and actually look like I lift) and Im not an autist yet I get laid, my face is average, im not rich or famous

No, that isnt me. But I agree how weight loss can dramatically increase facial aesthetics. Even that baldie in the OP pic could wager to go from a 4/10 to 6/10 in the face if he dropped to 12% bf.

You're smart. I feel the same way and will not be taking Fin

Pretty sure the type of DHT that finasteride inhibits is different than the type that's predominantly in the brain. There hasn't been any studies that shows cognitive decline with the use of finasteride, so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm using it until my hair gets too bad, at which point i'll stop and just shave my head or something. Minoxidil seems to not stop/slow balding process, but gives a boost to your hair length as long as you continue using it, but you'll still bald at the same rate, so it doesn't seem worth it to me (used it for about 7 months). Only real option other than finasteride is a hair transplant, which is the best if it's an option.

Feels good man

Far from it cookie cutter, you’ll pull every tranny in south Florida once the hair’s gone

The only thing Jason Statham has going for him is attitude and his body; he's a balding, beady-eyed Englishman who was a literal street criminal before his first film appearance.