Redpill me on charcoal powder teeth whitening. I have yellow teeth and its really hurting my swipes

redpill me on charcoal powder teeth whitening. I have yellow teeth and its really hurting my swipes.

Toothpaste doesnt work lads and I dont have dental insurance or big dentist money so pls dont post that.

why are they yellow? what is the reason?

Charcoal is very acidic and will wear down your teeth

Don't use it

looked better before

dentin protects teeth. The thicker it is the more yellow, the look. UNlike what you might think, bright white teeth are usually more unhealthy and defenseless than yellowish teeth. Using charcoal or peroxide dismantles dentin and makes teeth clearer, at the price of lower protection. Dentin doesnt grow back so dont fuck it up, or do it who gives a fuck

>and its really hurting my swipes.
no it's not.

Charcoal is dumb, all teeth whitening damages your teeth and makes them worse in the end

dentin is uder the emal

by the way, you still got my ass hair stuck in your teeth faggot

>Dentist says my teeth are very healthy, I do a good job brushing, etc.
>Painfully yellow
Why

Is there any consecuence if I use the inside part of a banana peel in my teeth for whiteness?

same
it hurts

Your understanding of teeth is completely backwards

Maybe your dentist is trying to trick you into getting them whitened

This, it's a meme treatment.

Go to a dentist and get them whitened professionally. Or get veneers

what can be done then?

Yes same here.

>super anxious about my teeth, smoked for 3 years, could kill myself over it now
>get dentist cleaning sessions 3 times a year
>finally confess my concerns
>"it's almost not visible at all"
>still everytime i look in the mirror i get so fucking mad about it

Nothing, except prevent further yellowing by watching your diet.

Besides, things like charcoal only remove stains, but the real yellowing of teeth is because the white enamel has been worn down exposing more of the yellow dentine below (enamel is opaque).

You really can't do much unless you're rich and get veneers like the celebrities do.

Honestly it doesn't matter though, the top teeth in the OP are fine, they are not too yellow, they are normal teeth which the majority of people have, you have only had your perceptions skewed by seeing endless celebrities with super fake teeth. Those "yellow" teeth you will see every day on people and not even realise.

Just get crowns you poorfag.

why are you browsing Pinterest for teeth whitening treatments lmao are you a fucking middle aged woman

Tipex

if your teeth are naturally yellow, nothing will make them white except professional bleaching. if your teeth are just stained then a bit of peroxide will work.

literally no whitening process is good for your teeth, it's destroying the enamel to expose the unstained layer underneath

i used to have yellow teeth, now I get compliments all the time. Baking soda once or twice a week until they get white. Careful with the amount because it can fuck your teeth and gum up. Also brush 2-3 times a day like a madman. I use colgate optic white. YES IT WORKS

Filthy manling detected

teeth are suppose to be yellow
its unnatural to have bright white teeth. only americans worry about being white

Try drinking bleach, you drooling retard.

>how do I make my teeth whiter?
>put some black shit on it
>t-thanks

Baking soda and peroxide works to immediately whiten teeth. Charcoal works too but I prefer baking soda. Just don't overdo it or rip your enamel.
>Pic related is what I use.