I thought lifting would fix my face

>I thought lifting would fix my face...

NOPE

>mantlets

Mewing + Falim gum + neck curls

Go back to that old haircut, get contacts, learn to take pictures without having that stupid expression on your face

Well for one thing, you are making a dumb fucking face in the after pic.

For another try getting rid of the 1980's Depeche Mode haircut

your face actually looks better now than before, less red and less chin

Get a crew cut with medium length on the top (you would look stupid if you went too short). Get glasses that aren't numale glasses. Train your neck. Get a closer shave.

stop making the nu-male face

Changed from faggy glasses to even more faggy glasses.

Your hair and glasses do not suit your face. Pick up some glasses with a sharper angle, round glasses only work on guys with super boxy structured jaws and faces. It makes you appear more feminine and soft. Your haircut needs to be a bit sharper too, try styling it upwards or slicking it back more. I would also get it cut shorter but that's just my style.

Shorter hair and sqaure/rectangular frames would help. You're not ugly, but small changes will help

>154lbs
just how short are you?

>Lose the harry potter glasses, stop making autistic facial expressions and get a non retarded haircut

Jesus christ how is that not common sense to everyone. Are there really people this autistic

Well, at least it didn't get any worse.

those frames are shit and you are making a dumb face, but other than that you look fine

I like your hair. Get contacts and shave though. Your mustache looks horrible. Great progress. You're a new man.

you went from 2 to 3.5
i would say worth

mirin serratus ngl, but get a less faggy haircut and glasses, drop the weird numale expression and shave.

You look a lot better man. No one is perfect. All that can fix your face is plastic surgery.

how come this nigger's face is still fat? is it just because he has zero jawline or is it just really bad fat distribution that seems to gather on his face even at low bf%?

>round frames on a round face
spotted the retard

answer this
bumping for interest

bump

he's young so there is still a thick layer of fat under his facial skin, and there is more collagen under his skin as well.

Older people have thinner skin and less collagen so they look less fat and more mature. That's why they say "men age like wine". As we become older, we (men) will look more mature and manly. Women, on the other hand, will have more wrinkles and their tits become sagging.

If you want to have a thinner facial skin fast, you should smoke cigarettes. Smoking heavily will make you look older and less fat ( and more vascular) that you actually are.

wheezing laughing

>Falim
Chios mastic is tougher.

Get a short haircut.
Get eye contacts.
Shave all facial hair.

Just some better looking glasses would do it, agree on other points

your before pic bloatmogs the fuck out of you now

Try not making that dumb face

Get a better haircut

>Stupid haircut
>Awful glasses that don't suit your face
>Stupid expression that looks like you just let out a loud fart on a date in a quiet restaurant

Maybe stop being such a retard and make simple changes?

Your eyes are too far apart

This image is cursed

How tall?

Femanon here.

You've got a great face.

Go back to that first haircut. The current one looks bad with your facial structure.

Lose the glasses or find frames that actually look good on you.

Apart from the face, make sure your clothes fit your body. You've worked hard for that frame, don't cover it in lumpy sweaters and stretched out t-shirts.

Since when did lifting = sit-ups and cardio?

Actually improved it quite a bit

Is this another one of those threads where OP borrows a before-and-after picture from reddit and pretends to be him

It feels like one of those threads

>using meme arrows wrongly
top kek cuck

It did help. It didn't magically make you into a chad but you obviously look better.

Maintain and you'll be fine. May not ever get a 9/10 stacie but you can slay the butterfaces.

You're not Fabio, but it's improved. Keep it up, you will make it

Post moar pls.
I need to collect more.

>Mention fabio
>someone just started a thread with a fabio picture

What's with all the fabio today?
If you know who Fabio is you're too old for this website. I only know because my mother was a huge fan when I was like 8

He started saying redpilled shit lately, the chans love him

You now are an alpha soyboy, congrats

Grow a beard

Shave that hideous fucking pube stache, it’s repulsive

At what point does face fat start going away usually?

Depends totally on genetics. It's one of the last places to go for me.

well your haircuts stupid and so are your glasses

how short is this guy? I was skelly af at 170.

>crew cut
>medium length

That's more than 174 on the left

Get a jaw implant.

good hair genes and decent body, face isnt a trainwreck.
not much to complain about op

lean at 80kg would probably be 5'8 to 5'10 i reckon