How are fruits good for me if the reccomened daily sugar intake is around 30g and in fruits there is much more?

how are fruits good for me if the reccomened daily sugar intake is around 30g and in fruits there is much more?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17992261
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19786070
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Personally, I think fruit is a meme

like i was thinking of eating fruit smoothies for breakfast thinking that would be healthier but i look up recipes and they all have like 48 grams of sugar. i can't eat that on a daily basis

Some people like Dr Lustig would say fructose (the sugar in fruit) is not not good for you in any amount.

Other people, like Dr. Greger, would argue that because fruit has a lot of fiber it has a lower glycemic index, so it will not raise your insulin levels.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17992261
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19786070
it will raise your free testerone levels

I think the food pyramid should go like this:
Good carbs > lean animal protein sources > vegetables > fruits > cheat meals

not just that it is in fucking everything.

fruit being good for you is kind of a meme. the x servings of fruit and vegetables a day is definitely a meme. you should be eating tons of veggies and some fruits
but the fiber helps offset some of the negative aspects of the sugar. still, don't eat 4 apples a day and think you're being healthy

wrong, animal protein is almost as bad as a cheat meal.

well how much fruit should one eat a day

I really like fruit, it's a easy and relatively healthy food that helps me reach my calorie goals. It's just bad that the carbs in it turn me into a fucking WW2 German shower.

Vegans need to leave
I'm talking about lean (low-fat) animal products like chicken breast, egg whites, very low-fat milk and whey. Animal fat is the bad stuff. The rest is fine

>animal fat is the bad stuff

Don't give me that 'saturated fat and cholesterol increases testosterone' bullshit

try to eat 20 granny smiths for like 250 grams of sugar in a day.

one of those sharp niggas gets you full

Sugars are just carbs bro. Fruit has sugars that take longer to break down and get a chance to go through your liver to get stored as glycogen rather than just being rapidly absorbed into your blood like candy does. Also, they have a lot of vitamins and nutrients that you need. Bananas are an excellent source of potassium.

>I don't understand how our body makes testosterone
the post

unnecessarily hard to understand

>just carbs
>vitamins
>nutrients
>fruit

>what sugar is mostly in fruits
>what is 50% of table sugar
>what is fructose
>what makes people fat
>what gives people beetus
>what makes america sick
>where is the difference between sweets containing table sugar and fruits containing pure fructose
>what is water
>what is fiber
>what are micronutrients
>why won't you do your research

Are you having a stroke?