Alright Veeky Forums, I need help gettinf rid of a plantars wart I got at the gym a couple months back...

Alright Veeky Forums, I need help gettinf rid of a plantars wart I got at the gym a couple months back. I bought salicylic acid to spread on it and it wasnt working. Now im trying to cut it off. Its not really working.

Im NOT going to pay $400 freezinf it off at the doctors. What do?! Pic related

>pay $400 freezinf it off at the doctors
americans everyone

I live in Canada

then who the fuck are you paying? I got warts froze off like 3 times last year for $0

Alberta dog, is there any other way to do this?

oh im in ON

could take a can of airduster and spray it upside down until it gets all cold then spray that on your wart

user ignore everything in this thread I had 2 of these a few years ago and I bought the whole store Dr freeze shit and it didn’t work

but clear nail polish, paint the entire fucking thing and let it dry, do like 4 coats, and then put duct tape over it

do this until it’s gone it should take about a month I know it sounds retarded but it fucking works

got rid of both of mine that were way worse than yours

good luck bro

literally just have the doctor cut that shit out for cheap. Worked for me

Go to the drug store and get a can of that Dr Scholl's Freeze it Off shit. It works. And there's enough there for a bunch of 'em.

>Soak wad of cotton in apple cider vinegar
>Place said wad on wart
>Wrap with decent tape/bandage
>Leave it at least 24 hours
>Repeat until wart is gone

It will turn black for a little bit, some of my friends have described a bit of a burning, but then the wart is gone.

Allright but just freezing will not make it disappear, how did you remove it after freezing? Those little shits have really deep roots.

I had warts all over my hands a few years back. I must have had almost fifty of them. I worked in food service so I had to wash my hands a hundred fucking times a day which really made them worse. I tried freezing them off, acid, soaking them in vinegar over night, all the old wives tales the internet had to offer and nothing was working. I talked to my grandfather and he said to literally cut them out and rub some dirt in there. I skipped the dirt part and used vinegar.

You have to cut out the base of the bastards. They're like icebergs, most of the mass of it sits below the skin. So cutting them flush with the rest of your skin doesn't do a whole hell of a lot. I used a sterilized knife and cut down in to the side of the warts. You should be able to feel what is wart and what is clean flesh. The wart flesh is a lot less sensitive than your uninfected flesh (at least in my case). Once I got my knife under a wart I would literally pop it out like a cork, though mine were fairly small. With big ones you might have to cut around them in a cone shape. Expect the fuckers to bleed for a long, long time. After the bleeding stopped I applied a little vinegar and put a bandaid on. A few of them came back after that but I just cut them out again. In a month I was totally wart free and still am.

Go to the doctor and freeze it with liquid N element not sure how you call it in english, nitrogen I guess, 2 times a week for a month, thats the only way I got rid of mine and I tried a lot of stuff, mine was huge and horribly painful

You are welcome

Don't listen to these idiots, plantar warts are different from average warts; as they have roots to a certain degree. The best treatment I know of aside from surgery is the application of Cantharidin; otherwise known as "beetle juice". Dermatologist used it on my brothers plantar warts years ago and they went away very quickly and never came back.

This is what I did except I used betadine, I enjoyed doing it honestly.

okay ill be sure to ignore whatever the fuck you just said

I did something similar to this.

Cryotherapy failed me miserably.

My routine would be to apply salycylic acid, wait for it to dry. Then apply a layer of clear nail polish over. The nail polish would last for two-three days. I would then soak the wart and cut out as much of it as I could. Then repeat the process.

It's not easy though, proper cutting and putting salycylic acid in the wound hurts like a motherfucker.

That said, it's nothing magical about what I did, I just tried to combine the tried and true methods of getting rid of them, which is triggering an immune response (cutting it accomplishes this), fighting the infected tissue (cutting + acid), and removing oxygen supply (nail polish).

Duct tape man, wrap it and leave it on, not sure the exact procedure, Google that shit.

Also, I have minor scars under my feet. But I'd rather have that than having them spread. Also, I practice a barefoot sport, so it was embarrassing and not very nice to others.

I had three, here's how they went away and have been completely gone for five years now.

Buy a bottle of vodka
Get fucked
Take nail clippers and snip the fucker off, really dig into the skin and rip the seed of that fucker out of there

Used to have a giant wart on my pinky, it started small and then became a double size then a triple size wart. It had to be gotten rid of. Here's what the scar looks like now, it's that tiny pink dot. Pls no mean comments about my nails and cuticles.

This.
Or that silver wart remover stuff

When I was a kid my grandmother gave me a bottle of Vitamin E gelcaps.
>Soak foot in hot water (epsom salt)
>stab plantar wart repeatedly with needle, making up lots of room
>stab gelcap with needle
>squeeze juicy vitamin E ooze all over wart
>cover with bandaid
>throw away needle, you may be able to reuse cap once

Keep doing this and after a few weeks it'll fall out leaving a nice clean crater

>grab compressed air
>flip upside down
>spray on wart until frozen

No joke user, cut off a little square of banana peel and stick it on the wart for a week. That cured me off it when I was a kid.

I once had one on my ring finger. Superglued it to a table and pulled

If you can keep your foot soggy all day, wet shoes, socks - it will either swell and fall out on its own or you can pick it out painlessly and without it bleeding, root and all in one go.

That's fucking disgusting

I ripped mine out with nail clippers, had to do it a few times until they stopped coming back. Taped cotton soaked in apple cider vinegar to them for a few days to soften them beforehand and make it easier.

THIS. duck it all day except when sleeping for a couple of days then cut it off with nail clippers when you feel the time is right.

I used a foot shaver thing that shaved off the calluses on top of the wart, then applied the freeze off shit. Then u can go back and scrape more off. Look for it at ur drug store or somethin

When i was young i had a couple of those warts under my foot. I was probably about 7 at the time. On a specific night i had a long and hot shower and the skin was just so soft that i could peel it away there. It was kind of a hole in my foot at that point, but felt kinda relieving. Also it never came back after that.
This is my legit experience with those things.

I used the acid and just keep scraping it off until I hit the roots and tore them out. The duct tape method works similar in that the wart reacts more than the surrounding tissue so its easier to dig out.

you can get that cryo treatment stuff at the chemist for a reasonable price

Go to doctors and tell them you are about to take advice from the internet if he doesn't do it. Ask for price cash before appt. Ask if they can lower it to $5-$15. Show them student card or something. Doctors can do write offs if they want for cheap shit procedures that Medicare (Medicaid) barely pays for anyways.

But really find a doc that takes Medicare or Medicaid. $10 of paperwork for $5 from govt is what that shit costs them. You're doing them a favor by paying them cash.

Family docs will do this for you or dermatologists. You can usually find a medical building with a bunch of medical docs all in it who work independent of a hospital and go door to door asking for a walk in appt.

Might be worth the couple hours of research and door knocking. Too bad if you have a job, because they're only usually open mon-fri and sat appt only no walk ins

Most home remedies for it involve just irritating the shit out of the skin for an immune response, you could use any sort of method like the apple cider vinegar or duct tape or whatever to do it.

You can also get home freezing kits that'll do that job for you.

I somehow got a plantar on my finger and it got fucking huge. I had to have it cut out since nothing else would work

Banana peel for 2 weeks, apple cider vinegar for 2. Had a HUGE painful plantar wart for 6 months and this was what cured it. I had spent nearly 1000 burger dollars having doctors scrap it but none of their methods worked

Yes goy, spend 100s of dollars instead of using proven herbal remedies

OP I had one on EACH of my feet a few weeks ago. I bought these little stickers that you stick on the wart and put a bandaid over. The sticker thing basically melts the wart off your foot, you change it out every day or so.
The small one melted away after about a week and the big one took almost two weeks.

pic sorta related, it's the closest I could find on google. I forgot the brand or whatever. You can buy at walmart or any store that sells this shit

The freeze stuff creates a massive blister after a day or two that the wart basically floats on top of, it's pretty fucking satisfying to be honest

Literally fucking duct tape dude. Take a knife, and cut out the dead skin, and try and get down to the core to rip it out. Then put duct tape over it. Swear to christ it works.

How could you possibly have gotten that many warts on your hands? And what restaurant would let you handle food when your hands are literally covered in warts? Please tell me so I can avoid ever going there.

ONfag here, went to the doc about it to see what it was, dude came back with a cotton swab and a mug of liquid nitrogen. Just froze it there and I drove home, end of story.

I don't know why all of you have such needlessly complicated measures. I just pull the wart out by hand whenever it happens to me. Nail clippers are alright, just make sure they're really clean first. And whatever the case, make sure you get all of it.

You have to soak the fucking thing in salty water for fucking days. I got rid of mine in the Cayman's on vacation. Spent like 5 hours in the ocean everyday and walked miles on the beach. Finally got rid of like 4 fucking warts on my feet I got at a water park.

Go to your nearest Boc/Airliquide or other compressed gas shop and see if they sell dry ice, by some and hold a piece against it for a minute or so and do it a couple of times.

I've been to the doc to freeze and also bought chemist freezers, the dry ice made it heaps smaller but I think I need to do it again. It was only like $9 for a kilo so pretty cheap.