I met a qt today at and we really hit it off shes impressed by small things like i live alone and know how to cook and...

I met a qt today at and we really hit it off shes impressed by small things like i live alone and know how to cook and she likes me BUT shes 15. im 22 and this might be my only chance ill ever get

what do

>shes impressed by small things like i live alone and know how to cook and she likes me BUT shes 15.
*BECAUSE shes 15

And why are you even talking to 15 year old girls?

are you fucking kidding me

Well I would first buy a shady van, then get some candy or ice cream, then drive by her house and try to lure her into the van with it.

Fuck and post pics. Be alpha.

fpbp

Of course she's impressed by your basic adult independence, she's a kid. Leave her. If you're not above being a faggot pedophile, consider the fact that you won't impress her anymore when she gets older, and she will see you for the weak manipulator you are.

Meh, fuck her, OP. You're still young, so it's not that weird.

inb4 fat murrican shits and their she's not 18 yet muh jail

You are acting as if a 17 year old guy would treat her much better than OP ever could.

Hey man heres what you should do
Go to the store and buy a gun and shoot yourself

Why is Veeky Forums turning into /r9k/?

op wait at least until she is 16 because im pretty sure that's the age of consent in most states so even though its weird its not illegal

op i'm 21 and 18 year olds are impossibly bland to me, cant imagine what talking to a 15 year old is like, you obviously just want to score something so be considerate if you do

You must be new

>15

She was 10 years old 5 years ago you sad, sad sack of shit. Find out if she has an older sister or cousin, or brother you creepy faggot.

Can't all you disgusting /r9k and /pol posters just kill yourselves already? Stop polluting everything you touch.
Saged and reported.

Leave her alone.
She needs to be around other 15 year olds so she can develop together with her peers and learn, not get memed by some 22 year old b/c he lives alone.
This isn't the only chance you'll get, stop being pathetic.

Been here since 2010, it's always been bad, but I've seen an increase lately.

I usually tell people to kill themselves ironically,

but actually kill yourself.

The fucking pedophile knows he can't impress an adult so has to resort to easily impressed children

>20
>every girl I meet who isn't a cock-carousel riding turboslut is 15 or 16 at best
I want to just go for it but I know I'll be a colonoscopy bag of a human for it. Fucking end me.