I'm 5'6

I'm 5'6.

Is there hope for me in the dating scene, Veeky Forums?

no
just bloat and live it while you can mate

yes diet and become a twink = problem solved

Yeah as a mtf

ngl I'm so jealous of how easy it is for short guys to get jacked or shredded.

yes. The manlet meme has a shred of truth to it, but on Veeky Forums it's a meme blown out of proportion. You're a scapegoat because it's so easy for you to get built compared to beanpoles.
Be the best man you can. Defeatism doesn't help anybody. Women can get past your height, some may not even care. Many don't mind as long as their man is confident and taller than them.

the most "alpha" guy i know is about your height, but he has incredible social skills. He's even kinda ugly desu. And weighs 55 kg. But still, woman literally come to him and propose sex, no small talk or anything.
I guess what I'm saying is, your size doesn't matter at all if you got the touch of the good old 'tism.

holy shit that girl has disgusting hands. absolute deal breaker

Your friend isn't real.

>tfw 5'7" and met a 5'10" qt and she probably just thinks of me as a pet

Sounds like this romance is gonna be SHORT lived

lucky for you most women fuck their pets

Try anyway, worst case scenario you could say you were right.

Has anyone else here had infinitely more success in person than online? Always figured it would be the opposite but I've never had one successful interaction online whereas I've had a few in person.
I'm by no means a Chad whatsoever. But my own experience has made me shun online dating and never so much as consider it again.

Because youre an actual person irl, not a profile. Plus on tinder or whatever other websites you have literally thousands of guys basically throwing their dick at that girl, she can afford to be picky; irl she only has you and the people in the immediate vicinity.

No clue what that is in centimeters, but yeah man. Sure height is something women likes, but the ones who would seriously discount you because of it is probably not worth it. There's also plenty of really petite girls out there, don't worry yourself man.

it’s the dumbest shit like this that always gives me the heartiest kek

This guy gets it.
I work in sales so I get to see a huge variety of couples. Basically I've noticed that the taller you are, the taller the gf is. This isn't always a good thing imo, since I really like qt petite girls.
Another thing I've noticed is that height has almost no correlation with how pretty the girl is. If you're a 5/10, chances are you're going to be with a ~5/10, whether you're 5'2 or 6'2.
I had a very recent customer who was this 5'2 girl. Absolutely beautiful. One of the best looking women I've seen in a good minute. Her husband was the same height as her, and nothing special to look at.
Just work on yourself. If you cant get a gf, chances are you value your own looks more than you should and your standards are too high. I've seen some ugly, autistic fucks with gfs.
Getting lean also really helps.

Not op but I'm also 5'6" and I've gotten pretty lean 13% body fat....I just think height is a deal breaker. I don't know what else to do.

Dude I'm your height and slept with over 100 girls, don't fall for the meme you're on a forum full of virgins.

Nah I know some of it's trolling...but theres some truth to it. if there wasn't, it wouldnt be funny.

plus i've tried like hell...and no ones interested. i'm pretty fit..at least cardio wise. i just took up lifting a few months ago and my body is getting a little bigger. i dress nice. i go out. height is the one thing i'm missing. it's gotta be. my face isn't busted up or anything.

Basically this Tinder and other dating sites should really be reserved as a nice little side bonus for when you're fit enough to pull off a good looking profile. All that matters on these is the looks, and if have the looks and the photos to pull it off, you can pull women properly. If you're not there yet, keep working on yourself and focus on girls IRL. It's fine to go fishing online once in a while, but only the people who have made it will have any significant success.
It shouldn't ever be a focus unless you're already comfortable getting them IRL.

Lmao. Same dude who's slept wtih 100+ girls here: Listen this is an anonymous forum, but I bet almost anything I could talk to you on the phone for 30 seconds and tear apart the supposed effort you're putting in.

1) Your voice is probably shit. Lack of confidence, quiet, lacks positivity and variation
2) No sense of humor
3) You've probably talked to 3 girls total this month if that (online doesn't count)
4) If you are doing online dating I promise you suck because I used to sleep with a new girl every week while working 70+ hours a week
5) Shit style

Anyway I could go on but I'm also Asian and these were all white girls so ya, it's height helps no shit, but its YOUR FAULT. Period.

If you want to learn online game buy/torrent the program from RSD. It works.

>i just took up lifting a few months ago and my body is getting a little bigger
>height is the one thing i'm missing.
>it's gotta be.

Dude, your problem is so obvious, even you should be able to see it.
A little bigger isn't gonna cut it, get fucking HUGE you little wimp. You don't need to get taller to be a bigger person. I have a roommate who's taller than me but he has a scrawnyass dadbod. Every time I walk by him without a shirt I see his posture shrivel in size. Him being a few inches taller than me isn't gonna make up for the dozens of pounds of muscle I have over him, and that's apparent to anyone that sees us side by side.

The real problem isn't the height. It's that you're TELLING yourself it's about height.

You think out of billions of women, not a single qt will want to be with a strong handsome guy just because he's short? You're being irrational.

1. Confidence is a meme. If you're hot, confidence is real and attractive. If you're not hot and you're confident, you're seen as overcompensating.

2. I have a great sense of humor

3. This part is true. I haven't talked to a lot of girls. I just started pushing myself to ask for numbers. I've been turned down twice now in the past month or so. But they said they had bfs.

4. No online dating

5. I like my style

I'll look into RSD although I've read a ton of dating stuff.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm trying man but you probably know it takes awhile to build muscle. 4 months and I'm happy with my progress so far. I hope to stick to it a year and see what happens.

But even then that doesnt promise anything dating wise.

But thanks for the advice.

You're all fucking idiots. Again the dude from Are people on Veeky Forums so antisocial that they don't look around and notice tonnes of non jacked short dudes dating cute girls?... wait don't answer that.

There are tonnes. You can be one of them. Get out there not as a solution to get your dick wet solely but as a lifestyle in which you are happier and more fulfilled because you are a socially competent person with friends, male and female, and have women coming in and out of your life regularly because you are competent in social.

Nobody jumps on your dick for being tall and jacked. It's a fucking meme. Guys who get laid talk to more girls in a socially intelligent way and lead the interaction towards sex.

if you have to ask, no

and it’s not because of your height it’s because you’re obviously insecure as fuck

I have literally the opposite problem. Women love me on the internet but despise me in person

Ok so this is what they call being an idiot. Basically I'm 100% right about everything judging from your answer.

You have someone who's an expert in an area, say an engineer in his element, tells you what the engineering solution is.

You, a dumbass high school drop out with an IQ of 50 says the engineer is wrong about the engineering problem based on a meme image he saw on social media a couple times.

I hope you see where I'm going with this. Keep listening to virgins try to tell you how to get laid. Have fun, peace moron.

Part of attracting a woman comes from physical attraction. Being in top-tier physical shape will make you more attractive to the majority of people who are interested in men. Period.
I don't give two fucks if you have some fancy fairy-ass tricks on how to pick up women. Someone who's in great shape will always have an advantage over someone who isn't. You know who's gonna pick up more women than someone like you? Someone who knows how to talk to women just as well as you AND is in better shape.

You can learn how to pretend to be a man to impress women, or you can just become a real man and impress women. All your techniques and "game" won't mean shit when you try to do a standing 69 and drop the bitch on her head because you're built like a pancake. There is no substitute for raw physical attraction.

I'm not saying you can't pick up girls if you're short and not strong. I'm saying that women will be lusting after well-built dudes, even if they're already dating some short stickboy. If you're not getting fit, it's not because you've got "game" and don't need it. It's because you're a lazy faggot who sees picking up women as the ultimate goal rather than what it truly is: a benefit of being the best man you can be.

You can be attractive physically and still not be confident.

stop coming here

This entire post smells like pure virginity. Are you autistic or still in denial about it?

You can probably become a squire of the pit, but besides that, no, no hope

Stop making stuff up

as long as you have a pretty face

My best friend from HS is 5'7" and he does extremely well with girls. But he's charismatic, has a semi-attractive face, is lean and tattooed, and is pretty musically inclined (especially on guitar).

You can make up for lack of height, but lifting weights to get big is probably the worst way to do it desu.

Pro tip: women dont like "overly muscley guys" athletic mode (think aziz 3rd -4th cycle) every time, sometimes even ottermode..

>the most "alpha" guy I know is about your height

okay sounds interesting. That's possible. A lot of guys are the same height as the average female and being jacked and confident with fashion sense is doable

>but he has incredible social skills

See I knew it

>He's even kinda ugly

Okay... yeah if you can make a girl laugh....

>And weighs 55 kg

NOPE. Get the fuck outta here.

Women are superficial just like men. We want some nice size tits. Big enough to titfuck but any bigger and weirder looking and we wont really be interested.

Just some nice big tits and ass.

But if a chick with A's and B's (well for some men) show up with great sense of fashion, cute af, has amazing posture, near perfect hygiene, makeup on point, very interesting, confident in herself (that involves not fuckin complaining and drawing attention to her small tiny mosquito bites) and just brushes it off with a laugh when/if its brought up... guess how many men are going to line up for a qtp2t like that?

I dunno. We're all on this stupid forum to troll each other with manlet threads and /fat/ threads with the occasional /pol/ related memes but chances are if a girl is interested enough to hang and chill with you, your height is the least of her worries. Seriously. You wouldn't hang out with some fat chick consistently unless you actually wanna be with her.

Real life isn't like Veeky Forums. It's actually ON HER for being rude if she puts you down for your height. You wouldn't say shit about her tits when you're playing nice at the work place and being social right? Same here.

I work in security

A few of my supervisors have been lower than 6'0, but have been super confident and friendly people, who have some pretty good skills in defusing situations and being on top of issues that come up. Two of them also pick up numbers from females that come through that I know of.

The one lesson manlets, at least not super midget short ones, never learn, is that their height doesn't matter.

If you're below 6' you're an inferior male and should kill yourself

Women are naturally programmed to choose the best genes for their offspring. Height is one if not the most important factor when it comes to choosing the best genes for offspring

It doesn't matter how ripped you are, what jawline you have, how much you squat, how handsome your face is.

If you are a manlet, NONE of this matters.

Women will pick a skinnyfat guy over you because he's taller
Women will pick a balding guy over you because he's taller
Women will pick a guy with a shit jawline and average face because he's taller than you.

>But some manlets have a gf too!

Yes, but every single one of them wishes their boyfriend was taller. Whenever a tall guy passes by, she looks at him and wishes you were as tall as him. She knows the tall guy is genetically superior to you and she would rather choose his genes for her offspring.
But she won't tell you this right away because she's too nice and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

>But this website said the average height in my country is 5'8

That might be, but being average height does not mean that girls will be attracted to your height. Let's say 20 men in your area are 5'8 and only 1 man is 6'4.

You'd think that the average height in the area is 5'8 then, so you're good, right?!

Except all the women in that area would still go for the one 6'4 guy instead of you. And the ones who are stuck with the inferior 5'8 manlets because they have no other choice will wish that they were with the 6'4 guy instead

Is this what you want? Being in a relationship knowing that your girlfriend lusts for every tall guy she sees?

REMEMBER THIS

Every single time a tall guy passes by, she wishes you were as tall as him. She's disappointed that you're so short

Are you going to make her miserable by being stuck with your inferior manlet ass, or are you going to be a good human being and let her be with the superior tall guy which is what she truly desires?

In the same boat. I'm also really underweight and narrow looking. Not sure if there's any point in bulking up.

I knew a fireman who was a 5'4 bloat lord. He was huge af dude. Big ass tree trunks for arms and just a ball of dwarven muscle. You can do it

top kek

>Is there hope for me in the dating scene, Veeky Forums?
Yes, Im 5"7 and 25yo now. When I started lurking Veeky Forums I was 20 something. Height literally has nothing to do with picking up women. Its all about having a good time + the confidence to truelly desire something.
You want this girl? Well show her your intentions. If it doesnt go as planned, well fuck her she wasnt made for you anyways.

Join the military and grow up. Veeky Forums is a toxic place. It will literally grind you down actually believing these stupid thoughts about height mattering. The only time height matters is when you realize taller people have an easier time marching/running with heavy weight on their backs

All women are indirect prostitutes. You're not missing out on anything.

>doubting such a rare get

Insecure lanklet detected

who would type all this? is this pasta?

5'7"
I don't see any hope from up here, m8.