GUYS GUYS GUYS I just figured out the onion thing

GUYS GUYS GUYS I just figured out the onion thing.
So it fucking sucks eating them raw, right? Here's the fucking SOLUTION:
>chop those fuckers up finely
>spread them out on tray and dehydrate them (you can do it in the oven if you don't have a dehydrator)
>drop dry onion bits into food processor or blender and beat them into powder
>load them into gelatin capsules using cheap filler machine

BOOM, fucking raw onion pills, no taste, no more gagging them down, all the gains. You could do five whole onions a day if you wanted to and you still wouldn't taste them going down. You're welcome Veeky Forums, Merry Christmas.

Pic related, it's the machine you fill empty gelatin capsules with.

Dude, you have to eat them raw to get the full benefit
>Dehydrator/oven =/= raw

>Taking two fist-fulls of onion pills a day
The fuck?

>dehydrating your onions
>literally taking out the onion juice

Never going to make it.

i'm up to two onions a day now. it's hard for the first couple weeks but you get used to it. just chop it up into a bowl and add some salt and olive oil

This will come as a surprise to you, I'm sure, but the "onion juice" is water.

Practitioners of the raw diet are allowed to dehydrate their foods. As long as they do it at a low temperature, the drying process preserves the nutrient and enzyme content of the food itself.

It's not the water itself that has the benefits, it's what was in the water. Evaporate it and all the goodness is left behind, condensed and ready to encapsulate.

Not sure about onions in particular, but some vegetables have to be eaten raw for certain benefits, because there are enzymes which are activated when the vegetables are broken by cutting or chewing, and those enzymes are necessary and will become inactive over a short time

Leave them out for a couple hours you retards , they lose the spiciness. Jesus fucking Christ I said this at least twenty different times

I take my onions via intravenous.

Yeah like almonds. Eat them raw so they become activated

>not consuming onions through hole in abdomen
never going to make it

>Eat them raw so they become activated
You have to activate them before eating them, master scholar.

Suppository here. Fuck chopping them. Just put the whole thing up there. Clench and boom, chew it with the power of ass cheeks. I never have to worry about spiciness

>So it fucking sucks eating them raw, right?
> no more gagging them down

Nah you fucking faggot, I got used to eating them after a couple days.
How much of a beta bitch do you have to be that you can't even eat some raw onion every day. Like shit nigger eat half of one with lunch and half with dinner. I ate a whole one with lunch because I was hungry.

I feel like if you can't even eat an onion raw, your test is so low that the onion wouldn't even make a difference. Might as well end it now.

what in the fuck

Does it not give you major stomach pain for hours?

why do this when you can buy dehydrated onions at the store?

>not just eating them in bites whole
Do you people seriously not enjoy the taste?

its so farmers can look into and analyze how the cows stomach works. Its for maximizing production, cowmaxing if you will. dont worry is has a cap.

You can buy powdered onion and skip a few steps.

Onions start expressing their chemicals the moment a particular layer of an onion is cut into.
Eventually they will have no health benefits.
Assuming you did this and didn't lose all its benefits from dehydration.
The pill itself eventually becomes useless.

does that take anything away from them?

Isn't this what onion powder is? why not just buy that and capsule it up?