What's for dinner Veeky Forums?

If you're a man and can't cook for yourself you may as well move back into mommy's basement. I'm keeping it simple tonight:
>chicken
>potato
>spinach
>brocolli
Yes, I'm a Canadafag, and yes, I will make it through the winter. Will you?

Dessert will include a pb&j sammich and a brotein shake

>no onions
>not going to make it

>gives shit abput others not cooking
>makes the most basic meal

I was cooking this shit in grade 10

>Brocoli: destroys testosterone via fiber
>leaf spinach: destroys testosterone via Vitamin D
>Chicken: destroys testosterone via Fat
>Potatoes: Literally hormone replacement food, full of estrogen

Enjoy your bitch tits soyboy

You're making yourself that bland shit and you're claiming you can cook? that's a good one

I had blueberry oatmeal for breakfast and pic related for dinner. I'm on a 3 month extreme 1000 calorie diet to lose 40lbs in three months. I'm 240lbs now.

>makes a meal you can literally dump in a rice cooker and press a button
>talks shit about having the responsibility to cook
>also getting his protein from soyboy chicken

Also I forgot I put franks hot sauce on the shrimp and lime juice to help so the chicken didn't burn. Plus spices of course

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you’re a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

salad
10 oz steak
mashed potatoes

>10 dollars for chicken breasts
>buying "boneless skinless"
wewlad
who here chicken thigh ?

>$10 for .992kg of chicken breasts

This is $1 of chicken, $0.50 of sausage, and $0.50 of veggies.

Cooklets, will they ever learn?

where you live OP?

ottawafag here

A new york strip, done rare then reverse seared. Fried some garlic and baby bellas in butter then simmered in a bit of red wine until it reduced to a thicc sauce. Then a cup of coffee with heavy cream and zinc+magnesium tablet for gi tract and dream gains.

They're great b/c with all that fat you can fry something else in the dish, like gizzards or livers. Recently ascended to leg quarters b/c they're even cheaper

>get a real family
>winecoolers

I buy the sames for $10 at Walmart, but many times they were below 900g

I eat 1 chicken breast fro supper every day.

In the morning I have oats with bananas. Same in the afternoon.

After exercising I have my chicken breast with either the nigger rice or buckwheat, some beans or lentils, some salad (with onion of course).

Keep talking shit faggots

low level bait

>Wasting time making food yourself
Takeout and protein shakes master race.

Not OP butmin my town, breast is cheaper at $7 vs $10 for thigh

Hi hewfriends

Same, you need to know where to get them. Aldis carries breast for 1.89USD maximum and it frequently drops to 1.69. Also canned spinach is better than frozen spinach, super dense, around .45 cents a can, and already has salt in it; of course fresh would be best but you gotta wash and the prewashed, prepackaged stuff is so cost ineffective.
>tfw poor and ketofag

canada's expensive bros

What's so great about spinach? It tastes gross.

I'll probably have a couple of steaks, yellow pepper, and brown rice.

>not fresh broccoli

Superior nutrition senpai.
>heavy on insoluble fiber, virtually calorieless except for from protein
>high k+,mg2+, and ca2+, vitamin C/A/K/B2/B9 and iron
>higher in protein
there are plenty more less palatable veggies with even more nutrient density at lower cost, particularly the greens like turnip, mustard, and collard greens.