Why would anyone want to be ottermode when bearmode is the confirmed most attractive (and practical) physique...

Why would anyone want to be ottermode when bearmode is the confirmed most attractive (and practical) physique? Do you idiots like looking DYEL with a shirt on? Do you like knowing that your years of hard work are only noticeable the .001% of the year you're at the beach or a pool?

>revealing your power level

Alphadestiny would look good as fuck if he were 6'2"

>.001%
Yeah, no, nice try OP. If you go to the beach just once a year that's 0.0027% (1/365).

Yeah this guy is a koala bear at best

>revealing how retarded you are

Can you do math? 1/365 is .27%

I want too
But Im short and when I bulk I get tubby
So I have to stay low BF

Even so, I think any person in their right mind would rather be seen as a strong manly intimidating big guy 24/7 instead of a skinny ripped guy for a few days out the year and DYEL the rest of the time

>mfw i think pudgy mantitties and a beer gut are the ideal body

I'm sorry breh. Sucks that the most aesthetic physique can only be achieved by non manlets.

I don't "think" it. It has been proven time and time again that something like pic related is more attractive to women than someone like Zyzz.

Yea. Its taken years to accept. Im just not a /bigguy/

>proven
Maybe in Russia where you need the body fat to stay warm for the winter. Women can use you as an extra pillow at night

This is interesting because ive been in the gym for 5 years and nobody gets to see abs except gf in bedroom. Its better to raise your body fat and fill out a shirt.

Clothes look best on a slender frame, still impress girls at beach, on social media, and when fucking.

Ottermode is best for aesthetics imo.

Because I want to look good in clothes. When you have more mass you can't experiment.

You make a good point, OP, hadn't thought of it that way. You're absolutely right.

He'd look good if he had a good looking face. That's a fact.

This guy is a cancer that needs cutting out of the fitness industry

found the pencilneck

Exactly

Found the compulsive lier.

Just be yourself and stop pretending to be macho little man. People might actually respect you.

You are retarded. The only people I have ever heard say they prefer ottermode are autistic gymcels.
There's a reason football players get pussy and the swimmers don't

lmao why are you so offended by some manlet you don't even know? Not op btw

>Being autistic enough to believe people still want to fuck football players in 2017

There's people don't want to fuck the Hulk and they want to fuck Spiderman. Cause the Hulk is a meaty fuck with the intellect of a 3 year old and Spiderman is a aesthetic as shit genius who shoots literal cum anywhere he wants in the city

>the aestheticsfag is so dizzy from his intense cut that he can't do division anymore

Because he dishes out bad advice from a position where people will listen to him. His bullshit actually has consequences

what bad advice is he giving?

My take on it is that normies aren't going to notice a difference in 1% or less in bodyfat and will still think you're pretty big if you have a little bit of fat. If you try to cut down to the absolute bare minimum weight your body can get to you're going to be much smaller than most guys and 90% of the time you're going to be wearing clothes so all you really accomplish is looking like a manlet dwarf twink. This obviously has it's limits, going full on bloat mode isn't acceptable either but most of the time having a slight bit of body fat is going to work in your favor to make you look bigger provided you already have a good base going. If you're still skinnyfat then this doesn't apply but if you're in that inbetween range it's always a good idea to bulk a bit first because you can lose the extra fat quickly and more efficiently once you build the muscle to do so. Cutting while dyel to get to the point where it looks like a gust of wind could knock you over is one of the most pathetic forms of cope I've seen on this board.

>alphadestiny
>bear mode
More like ewok mode desu

>makes superhero analogies
>calls others autistic
Alrighty then

True
Normies (especially females) don’t know shit about muscle groups, body fat percentages, etc. They only see people as their overall appearance, “big”, “skinny”, “fat”