Favourite fast food bulking meal?

What is everyone's go to fast food bulking meal with decent macros?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

For me, it's pizza.

Same, so cheap

McDouble all day baby

I prefer the Hot n Spicey variety but same

motherfucking cheesecake

Wait hold on I'm several drinks deep am I on Veeky Forums

>McChicken sauce
You mean mayo?

Zinger stacker, KFC

I think he meant bait

Junior Bacon Cheeseburger

The mcchicken is pretty blessed but I prefer their snack wraps. Also ask for Thai sauce on top of your Mcchicken it completely changes it. Honestly though this post feels like it's some weird attempt at advertising McDonald's which sucks because it's working on me

For me, it's the Hurgin

Little Ceasar's pepperoni pizza, 5$, 2400 Calories and I actually like the taste.

das it

just grabbed one, 22g fat and 20g protien so not great, but its cheap as fuck.i usually go for mcdoubles. usually only like once a month though.

>3-for-free
Top fucking lel
Is this copypasta?

McDoubles if they haven't been priced out the ass in your area.
Otherwise grande sausage burritos or pizza.

>mcdicks shill detected

I enjoy the chicken Mac
It’s just a bic Mac but chicken instead of beef.
I usually only like tomato sauce packets

>itt fatties pretending they are Veeky Forums

Empanadas con queso from church