Never gonna make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4HpkjHr3_8
dermarollerinfo.com/micro-needling-derma-roller-for-hair-loss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actual faggot

Tell me about derma rolling

FACE is like DICK, FRAME and HEIGHT

You can't change any of them even if you mew cow's sperm with your cock while you stretch your legs and plug your eyebrows

youtube.com/watch?v=w4HpkjHr3_8

look at the comments. There's more erotic tumblr fan fic about Loki than Thor out there.

Tom Holland is living example about how important; charm, tan, hair, talent, skills, being well - spoken and style really is. Most of which is obtainable too all of us. Be inspired.

(ps unless you're acne fag nivea moisturizer is all you need)

Tom Holland?

hiddleston. fuck

Spikes collagen production, corrects minor wrinkles, scars, acne scars, discoloration, etc.

Also promotes hair and beard growth.

Just Rogaine control group

Been honestly using this jawzrsize thing at my apartment, been getting a fair amount of facial gains.

Deremarolling + Rogaine

Works by causing micro trauma and the body responds by flooding the area with collagen and other healing factors. Also allowing product to more effectively penetrate the skin

Also great for stretch mark/scar removal

I know my chin is weak but how bad is it?

>not needing to mew cause you have the good genes
Thanks for making me feel special

Perfect face.

>using minox on face
moonface af

You should be more concerned about your lack of a jaw line, to be honest.

Jawline is more about angle

>been using patakara intermittently for a few weeks
>mewing a bit when I can remember
>just got my falim gum the other day, chewing 2 hrs a day

What else can i do? Yes i know my temples are recessed

You have a really weak jawline, not fucking with you, I'm being honest

Also
>decreasing dairy intake for clearer skin
>sleeping 8 hours a night
>moisturizing and exfoliating

I'm addicted to chewing gum and I believe that is the reason why my jaw looks better.

This is the people giving you fitness advice

Guy on the right looks like Kramer with aids

>tfw would have a sexy as fuck face, but milk is such easy protein that my skin never gets any better
la vie n'est pas facile fellas

If you lookat his shirt collar you can see the photo is blurry as fuck. He's an idiot for posting it but it doesn't say anything about his jaw

OP is a faggot

tom hiddleston, Golemnised

you forgot the part where he's 190 cm and good looking

so only nivea creme for face gains or what else

I think that makes the cut

lmao, how much did they pay you to post this?

jaw/facial gains are 90% genetics and bone structure

>about angle

nah senpai, look at your post here and then this one herefunctionally the same angle, completely different jaw lines

What up brahs
18/175/6'

You look 30

Lmao when i saw Thor in theaters all the women in the theatre literally gasped at Hemsworths shirtless scene.

Looks like Left Facial Nerve palsy at first glance. Reminder that you literally look paralyzed if you do a half smirk

Carisma > status > money > face > body

That's a really shitty jaw. Actually gives me a bit of hope.

Tom Hiddlenton is 6'2 or 190cm the same height as Thor. Gandy is fucking huge with a huge head.

This doesnt change the fact that the guy on the right look like a 3/10 next to a 10/10 Gandy

no one should stand next to Gandy, ever

yeah, they worship him like crazy, but thats because he is super rich, attractive, charming and on the media all the time, literally every one in the theater sighed when hemsworth took his shirt of, even i did

[Citation Needed]

still looks like shit

nah status and money comes first then carisma, then face and body.
you are not fucking a bitch with better status and money than you. even if she is ugly as fuck and fat, she's still getting dick from people with more status and money than her. But you almost got it right

got some nivea creme and some gum

im i gonna make it gonna do cardio 1 hour 12hours gum and high coffeine daily

Is that you James Willems beta brother?

How do I dermaroll?

You roll it over your face once a week, that's it. There's a bit of prep involved with cleaning the gear and cleaning your face after. You can find all the details on youtube.

You look like hank azaria

is that nicolas cage bastard son ?

also brb chewing 5 gums tomorrow at once all dem gains

i remember him from friends phoebes russian scientist boyfriend. it is ms

You just roll it over your face. It makes your skin feel like a niacin overdose, though.

How do I into thicker neck?

Isometric Neck Hang 1xF

you look too young and old at the same time. the jaw is not bad.

Lit

i'm pale as you, no homo, but most people don't like it...
what's wrong with the world? everone wants to look like a shitskin nowadays...

chew or die

>can get away with being dyel
reeeeeee

You look like a Monthy Python character

Is that good or bad?

goodnight here Veeky Forums
may the aesthetic gods bless us again tomorrow

gn user, dream of top tier aesthetics

What size dermaroller is best?

dermarollerinfo.com/micro-needling-derma-roller-for-hair-loss/

this goes in-depth on schedules, sizes, motion, etc.

I didn't get paid anything, there's facial exercises to improve jaw muscles. Veeky Forums has threads about it all the time, people eating jerky/chewing gum/etc.

is this just Veeky Forums version of rate my face?

5'10 175 pounds

your hair is really just awful

dude please fix your hair. unless you are that much of a manlet then leave it be
you < 5'0" leave
you > 5'0" cut that shit right now

for hair gains I believe 1.5 mm is what was used in the trials, double check on that though.

>taking drugs that will destroy your body to protect your hair
fucking imbecile, honestly delete the thread; the faggots on this board will pick up on that and try to save themselves from shit genetics, and you’ll have created more sterile bugs in doing this. Everything else is legit, but for fuck’s sake don’t tell autists to take roids, hair meds, hgh anything like that. these are retarded socially incompetent people with no one to tell them otherwise. think before you encourage bad behavior

Gandy is like 6'3" 190, big by most normie standards but not huge

5'10 to yuma

Unexpectedly discovered some major hope lads, can probably cope for at least another 6 months on this

God I really want to punch you

What the fuck is mewing?

can some elderfags chime in about their facial hair growth? i turned 23 a week ago and my shit is still patchy/not dense enough, although the coverage is continuing to increase.

i image searched this and ..uhh
so what exactly is lookism
I heard it refferenced here but can't figure out how much on the Elliot scale they are,there seems to be a bit of self awareness on the thread where they discuss this but not a lot

how new are you

>tfw braces

Have to get surgery to correct a class 3 malocclusion too.

It'll all be worth it, right? I'm told my face will be rounder and less long after the procedure but I'm scared desu senpaitachi

"crying frog meme"

kys

got surgery a couple years ago, you'll not eat anything solid for a month and your face will be swole af.
but trust me, it's literally face gains and a confidence boost you can'y even imagine.
it's worth the suffering

That's comforting. Thanks senpai

you need to do something about those shoulders, also your hair looks fine,don't cut it off too much

23/185/6'2

do more shoulder work, it will make it look bigger, also trim your hair a little shorter and fix your posture