Girlfriend constantly complains about being overweight

Girlfriend constantly complains about being overweight.

>can't fit into any of my clothes
>I get depressed about being fat, which makes me eat more, which makes me fatter.

"Why don't I make us some nice chicken and asparagus for dinner" i say

>sarcastically responds "and my fats going to just melt off after eating that once, is it?"
>"I am looking for now solutions, not future ones."

your girlfriend is a fucking idiot

nice blogpost tho

Tell me about it. Just going to tune out the bullshit and tell her to be an adult about it like the rest of us. Don't like how you look? Take control and do something about it.

Break up with her.

Think about where you will be in 10 years.

Are you going to pay for her healthcare? Are you going to watch your kids take after her and get fat? Are you gonna keep fucking her while thinking about normal size girls?

call her a disgusting fat fuck and leave her

The relationship is fine, and in 10 years she'll be 40. Looks really aren't always going to matter. The sex is pretty good. I just know if she lost weight she'd have one huge thing less to complain about.

Unironically would work. Just need the equivalent option without leaving her.

why didn't you tell her that there are no "now solutions"?
also what the fuck, that's the most bitchy catty shit she could have possibly said, sounds like the kind of girl who asks to see the manager

Catty indeed, user. I can see her frustration of trying to look good for going out to public. Now solutions are the makeup of future "results.

>Now solutions are the makeup of future "results.
Tell her exactly this.

>Confronts problem by making herself feel worse about it instead of coming up with a plan to deal with it
>Unwilling to even take a first step to change
>Expects an instant and permanent solution
I bet she's irresponsible with money too.

Does anyone else's piss smell really bad after eating asparagus?

tfw aspargus makes my piss stink

That's literally all asparagus is good for.

You got it.

This is now an asarapiss thread

It's got low carbs for fatty.

Op here. Cooking aspargus for myself Best way to cook asparagus? Go.

>I am looking for now solutions, not future ones
Someone said this unironically?

bacon wrapped tempura

It crushed me to hear those words, cemented the fact she won't really change.

In butter, in pan. Salt + pepper

NOTHING LIKE A BIG WAFTING SNIFF OF ASPARAPISS EMINATING FROM THE TOILET IN THE MORNING

Tickles the sinus'

find a new hot fitness gf

OH LAWWWWD JESUS WHO ARENT REIGNING DOWN UPON ME ETERNALLY IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IF I EVER DID GET A TASTE OF THE LORDS REALM ITS WHEN I PRESENT MY FLUSHING DEVICE WITH A FLOWING STREAM OF ASPARAPISS

OOOOOOOOOO WEE BOY I TELL YA HWAT NOTHING GETS ME GOING MORE IN THIS WORLD THAN A NICE LONG DRAWN OUT WATERFLOW OF ASPARAPISS

MY LIFE HAS NO OTHER MEANING THAN TO MOUNT THAT HEAR TOILET AND LET IT ALL OUT

Mfw could have at one point before I met her. Only cute blonde who lifted that I ever met. First date was a gym sesh.

Found a pic of you op.

Explain me why youre dating a fat girl
Theyre only used for hookups my dude
Tell her to get fit

Do fun active activities without her. Activities that get increasingly difficult the more overweight one is. Always make sure to invite her. Or invite her to activities that become awkward if you feel overweight, like swimming or other things that require you to be in very little clothing.
If she doesn't accept your invitation, just keep talking about an imaginary woman who is doing so well and is so badass. She'll feel excluded because of her weight, she'll feel jealous, and that's the only way you're going to get a woman to lose weight. She'll never do it to make herself feel better or for her own health, only so she won't feel excluded and so she can be in competition with other women. She doesn't even have to like the proposed activities, just the fact that she is excluded from something because of her weight will be enough.

Dump her user

>"but we can work it out!"
>"i'm looking for now solutions, not future ones."

>she is depressed
>she doesn't like her appearance.

Hey

Guess what? Come closer, I'll tell you.

Come on, lean in to the screen

Ready?

Want me to tell you?

She'll cheat on you. She'll seek validation from other men. She will do it on texts, and messenger, with facebook angle photos - living off the ego boost from betas. She'll NEED to do this. She'll find something wrong with how you treat her to justify it in her mind. Then she'll find a guy she can "relate" to because of some bullshit. The emotional cheating will grow. She'll skype fuck herself with dildos. Eventually one of these other guys will be horny enough he'll fly half way around the world to fuck her for three and a half minutes. You'll never know where she is at all times, you can't. She'll continue to take everything you can offer too.

If you have a kid with her. May God have mercy on the souls of the innocent. But he won't. And you should have known better. And your hell will not come later, it will be here and now.

Sorry to inform you, that's actually Michael John Myers playing the character Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.

>dating a fat girl

wasn't fat when we started dating.

Truth.
Unless she's autistic af and has black and white thinking about fidelity, she'll very likely end up cheating on OP and justify it by saying that because she was unhappy while being in a relationship with you, it was obviously your fault.

I like this solution.

Looks wont matter?

I'm 44 and my wife is still hot and in great shape.

Don't make excuses for her.

I've pretty much reversed everything you have said to me doing that...

has black and white about fidelity.

Listen to him, especially the justification part. The mental gymnastics they're capable of is astounding. Tread lightly OP because you're going down a winding path full of thorns now.

>being hot
>great shape

She has those face aesthetics that I like, plus hits all the wholesome buttons. she just complains about being fat and does nothing about it...really toasts my onions.

Her whole IG is a train wreck.

degrade her into a hole of self loathing until she stops eating.
or just dump the retard

>and everyone clapped.

>Dating a fat person and sticking around for her bitching about it

Low test confirmed.

Uh... What is she trying to do in that picture?

>assuming I started dating her when she was fat and kept bitching about it
>not reading through the whole thread for a thoughtout response

how many soyboys are going to comment in this thread? yeesh

You sure know a lot about yourself.

Mike Myers taught me a lot, user.

obviously panel beating some flares

It happened 2 times.
>get a at gf
>we start to get fat together
>reach my limit
>I start to lifting weights and get in shape
>She start to bitching about her weight and that I look weird and that my diet is unhealthy.
>Offer her my help and she gets even angrier
>I get fucking ripped
>she get even fatter and dump me.

Now with my new gf
>she is really fit
>she has been gaining some wait lately and complaining about it
>I offer her my help
>She is not doing anything and keep gaining weight.

To be continued...

>sarcastically responds "and my fats going to just melt off after eating that once, is it?"
holy fuck every day I am closer and closer to becoming either a faggot or an MGTOW, good morning I hate women

Haha leave the literally ugly retard. You are smarter and probably prettier than her. Wanna hang out and watch shrek while we rub each other's abs?

Relationship are the anti-fit

OP here. I like shrek. So okey

Just call her a disgusting fat fuck then

slip dnp into her cereal

So update: gets to bed time and she's whining again.

"What's wrong? Let's talk about".
> everything

Bros I'm breaking up with this trainwreck.

>looks don't matter at 40
Son, what the fuck are you on?

i dare you to

Delusions of growing old with my partner, user.

You can employ dread game, but honestly, I don't think it's worth being with a person like this.
She obviously has no long term plans or goals. You can try to sort her out, but you seem like someone who deserves better OP.

>she's ''''pretty'''' but we have a massive irreconcilable difference but that's okay, just gotta live with it even though the signs are everywhere and downright impossible to ignore
You and her are made for each other.

>>"I am looking for now solutions, not future ones."
You don't get to spend years abusing your body to wave a magic wand and make everything better again. When you fall in a hole you don't teleport out of it. You climb your way out through blood, sweat, and tears.

What the fuck, that's a terrible attitude

>good morning I hate women
fucking kek

If you have a grill. Make a foil pouch drizzle some olive oil and season with garlic salt, pepper, and lemon. Put pouch on grill on med low heat. Let cook for about 13-15 mins maybe more if cooking lots of asparagus.

The sex would be better if she was more attractive and you didnt resent her. You must be terribly ugly or a toxic human being to be settling for this nonsense.

As with most vegetables
>heat oven to 400F
>chop veggies into 1 inch pieces
>drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, maybe some black pepper and garlic powder
>cook for 20 minutes until some golden brown markings appear, turning at least once

I find it very depressing that in those days to have a fat guy you dressed up a skinny guy, but now 1/3 the population looks like that or worse

Holy fuck she’s dumb as fuck but hot as fuck

>now solutions, not future ones.
They don't exist.
If she can't learn that she's hopeless.

I’ve learned with women that you pretty much have to make them do it. Tell them that it is not an option to come with you, and if they get all catty and defensive saying no then just break up on the spot

N-no homo though right?

just per her on DNP

Dump her immediately. She's a child in a grown woman's body. Pedophilia is illegal.

Why do women get mad when you are honest with them?

Girl I dated half a year ago, asked me if I would break up with her if she put on weight. I said "if I tell you it's becoming too much, and you don't do anything, then yes."
She couldn't handle this, and I just said I don't want to be in a sexless relationship, where I'm not turned on by my partner.

Anyways she found a new guy immediately after me, and it wrecked me emotionally, but I'm happy again now and getting stronger and leaner. Also fucked bitches hotter than her, so it's good.

>growing old with an increasingly obese and lazy bitch
Ya good luck with that.

>letting your gf to (((gain))) weight
Cuck

Your girlfriend had a bad moment and snapped at you because she's frustrated at herself, I'm sure she isn't like that all the time, and if she is then you need to find a new girlfriend.

Nobody gets fat in one day. This is a longterm problem.