Do you work out with your friends Veeky Forums?

Do you work out with your friends Veeky Forums?

Yes but it can get annoying at times

He has the ghey

No distractions while I worship in the temple of iron. If I know who you are. You might get a head nod of acknowledgement but don't expect me to socialize.

Yeah we all go at the same time but we do our own thing/workouts. We all spot each other when needed and push each other. It's pretty chill and a good time

how do you make friends to workout with?

Yeah, really though it's the equivalent of me teaching and spotting for him. Either way it's a good experience and I still get my workout

This I'm 60% sure my gym buddy is slightly autistic. I enjoy his company but he can be a sperg sometimes.

My friend got me into lifting but he always wanted to do random shit and ego lift when I wanted to actually follow a routine and work toward goals with a more structured approach.

With gymbro
>Spotter
>Reps till failure and beyond
>Force reps
>More force reps
1min break between sets 8-10 4th being till failure and forcing the last ones. 50sec per set and 1min rest between keeps the volume and tempo sick as vagina
Too bad he trains only 3times a week
Talk shit after the 1hour work not during it.

this cant be hetero

>implying

I had to hire a fucking PT to get me good a strength training.

Is your lifting bro me?

I second these.

I enjoy having some bros to work with and joke with but when shit gets serious I wish they'd fuck off. Double sided I guess.

>want friends to work out with for motivation
>I tend to do better on my sets alone and can keep intensity high

Also one of them today didn't shut up for a good hour then started talking about open and dick size in the middle of the gym.

dont have any

Yes but we aren't this gay openly

It's adorable you think I have friends

no but i really want a >no homo bro

ive tried a couple times but they either dont want to do things i recommend because they are "embarrassing" (like cable crunches??)

or they just can't keep up

So i prefer to do my own shit, and they do theirs, and then we just talk about fitness.

Yeah. Mostly different shit but if one of us is benching the other is spotting.

>tfw no friends

I work out a lot with my older brother. He's been working out almost 5 years longer, and has been a great motivation for me.