/FRAUD/

/FRAUD/
Horse Edition

READ ALL OF reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking questions

If you must ask your absolutely important questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

NO SOURCE TALK

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/alexofficialuk/black-magic
vocaroo.com/i/s0SgeF2Pm3g0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5g+ test E blast leggo

Are Indian pharmacies around since sst went down?

>PC as a horse

I had one job. Make stupid comment, post stupid picture. How did i fuck this up. Come on PC, get your head in the game.

There's a backup you know

Considering doing a tren cycle as my first cycle. Evolutionary has a huge list but the dosage seems really high, can I half the dosage and be okay?

anything less than 700mg p/w is a waste of time, especially for a first timer

>loading syringe today
>it just sucks air in through the back of the plunger

took me about 5 tries to load it up, the vial looks fine and the contents are crystal clear

Will test e cause a change in facial structure in a 19-20 year old? Asking for a friend.

No

soundcloud.com/alexofficialuk/black-magic

I want to not live but I do not want to die

Is that the .net one? Or feeling teste? First one doesn't have Indian pharmacies

Do most of you guys who are running test also run HCG?

Safest way/place to buy Test E online?

Don't discuss sources on here mate, but get it from deep web using TOR browser. Easiest and safest

I bought my first gear with Firefox using my real email address

20 yo Currently on my 14th week of 500mg test e.

It wont do shit. If you work your neck muscles and maybe chew gum alot it'll help. I did so my jaw got more defined but that took actual "training"

The test alone wont do anything.

How do you control ur E? Are you doing bloods or nah.

On my 2nd week of test p 20 here

He looks like a buff Matt Damon here

You need DHT's

Doing bloods every 3 - 4 weeks. My doctor was kind enough to just give them to me snd charge my insurance for something different.

Albeit it took a lot of jokes and personal questions to get to that point so idk.

And as for the E. Aromasin.
Bloods are fine
Cholesterol is fine.
Lipids are fine
BP is fine.

Take Aromasin 12.5mg or 25mg on pin days I do 2x pin a week so 12.5mg a week.

I got all this from this board so learn from them lol.

Right now I can run 1.5 miles in 7:30 and a 8k in around 32. I want to get them down to sub 7 and sub 30 respectively by using cardarine, if I do use car and get the times I want then stop using will my times maintain or get worse?

anyone else get fucked up looking at their cruise jabs?

like this half a ml is the difference between a man and a woman

crazy shit

your syringe was fucked, you should changed it right away

Test prop for your first cycle? I dont care about pinning eod but from what I heard it stings like shit and pips are terrible

It's not bad.

I binged drank for four days on cycle the last days. Feel like shit. Don't do this guys, I feel like I already lost everything.

My first ever shot was 1cc of test prop. I couldn't walk for a month. Go with enan of cyp

never done steroids before, considering trying anavar.. yes no?

I've been training for 1 year now and muh gains are starting to plateau

read the op faggot

MasT you gotta up the test to make it

>Did 9g test for 17 weeks. Man what can i tell you those were the most miserable 17 weeks. I could my internal organs dying. Blood pressure was pushing dangerously scary limits. Breathing was too bad. Tren sides compare nothing to 4+ months of 9g test. But...they gains were amazing. It was magical. I was changing week to week. My strength was going up crazy. Every week i got bigger, stronger. And i felt like god. Everyone talks about being alpha on 700 tren, i suggest you try 9g test.

Fucking pussy you are muh mental sides. Just keep pinning and eating.

nah

If that is actually real, I would like to see photographic proof.

Apparently the dude is an Indian powerlifter. Has been'verified' by mods, whatever that really means.

There was a video of a huge Indian guy doing heavy Ohp, guy was definitely sauced. Since then the link has expired. So it's definitely within the realm of possibility that the guy isn't just straight trolling.

Anyone here on SARMs? What's been your experience on them?

imagine the amount of ai you have to take

vocaroo.com/i/s0SgeF2Pm3g0

um wow... rude?!?!? bit rude... quite rude there...

I already get that feeling when i go above 750 mg.

I am too pussy to go very high

Honestly considering putting my cut on hold, eating maintenance or.close and just pinning 250-500mg test e EOD until something happens

I am the guinea pig of big muscles and left ventricles

>eating maintenance or.close and just pinning 250-500mg test
sound like a great plan to waste the steroids

Yeah that's what I thought but test is so cheap, not that big a deal

>Worst case
Needless pip and sides
Wasted test

>Best case
Magical recomp and transformation into ifbb pro

The dudes stats were out of this world.
I've seen him post before,I have no doubts its real.

>Magical recomp
how? if you are cutting and your deficit is not big enough you won't lose weight so how do you want to drop fat eating at maintnence?

You gotta eat big to get big. There is no other way to get big

You gotta eat above.

So holy shit, girls can take anavar, and assuming they don't cross the line of no return, they don't even need to PCT? They just take it until they're hot, and then they stop?

Why are there not girls literally everywhere blasting this stuff?

The same reason every girl doesn't go to the gym to run or lift weights: excuses.

The body is not some perfect f(x)=y input and output system

Some potential mechanisms
>Glucose metabolism alterations separate from insulin sensitivity
>Direct hormonal signalling to fat stores
>TDEE increases from all the metabolic craziness of multiple grams of test

So if during the day I do 30-60 minutes cardio and a weight lifting session, along with walking around all day at work, there's much of the day I am using aerobic system where fat can get oxidized. So let's say all day I manage to spend 500-1000kcal of fat between work, cardio and workout.

I eat clean. Chicken breasts, rice, veggies, fish oil, nut butters. The amino acids and starches should be readily uptaken by your muscle.tissue since they're in such a massive anabolic state. Maybe if you eat only pizza and ice cream, the carbs and fats can't be utilized as efficiently and you store excess. But lean meats and rice process well, any bro will tell you.

So during the day, fat gets oxidized. Because of.metabolic shifts, fat does not get put back on, only lean tissue. Over time this is recomp.

I'm still too fat to go full bulk.

I'll eat more when I drop below 10%

I just want some magical excuse to stop cutting, I hate feeling weak and flabby. Maybe if I inject insane amounts of hormones the normal rules.dont apply

>The body is not some perfect f(x)=y input and output system

Speak for yourself, puny human.

01010111 01001000 01000001 01010100 01000101 01010110 01000101 01010010 00100000 01001001 01010100 00100000 01010100 01000001 01001011 01000101 01010011

>gf says she wants to lose weight
>tell her to come to the gym with me
>she gets offended

It's a pretty common piece of misinformation.

Only universal truth to calorie consumption is that if you eat less than you need, eventually you lose weight. Eventually.

But people will scream at you like you're some heretic if you tell them that you can gain total bodyweight while in caloric deficit. Something anyone that has dealt with actual real life training can tell you happens when skinny fats pick up weights.

She wanted you to tell her she's perfect how she is

Two options
>Ltr
You did the right thing. Don't feed her ego for no reason
>Shorter term
Give her the bullshit lie to make things easy and move along. Longer term she respects you less for it, but it makes things go smoothly in the meantime. Less drama more penis milking

I dunno why ladies act like the gym is kryptonite, but I've noticed it in many of my friends and partners/gfs. My ex went to the gym with me literally twice and stopped going because she got too busy, which isn't something you can really be when you're getting a photography degree. She also voiced concerns about "accidentally getting too bulky". I guess I've been going to the gym wrong because I've yet to reach that accidental IFBB pro physique that so many girls seem to fear.
Option three: Dump her and fuck the gym cardio bunny.

every single "recomp" attempt i've seen online ended up as a cut with huge deficit because there were no results after a month

I know what you mean. I was cutting since June until mid Dec and then i could not even blast because shitty ldl

so now i bulk on 250 mg test-e for sometime. But then again i was ripped like crazy

You don't know how much struggle i went trough to get my gf to the gym.

They will always be offended no matter what. You just have to go through it. Eventually it will pay off

I just said to her; if i care about my body then you should care. Otherwise there is no us anymore. You have to play fucking hardball, they're born lazy, LAZY

You're not gonna see the results easy

Probably fuck tons of water retention. Lots of metabolic processes going on, lots of waste products. Need water for maintenance of osmotic balance. It will get flushed as you start getting closer to your new set point based on food hormones and activity.

Recomping is definitely inefficient compared to traditional cut/bulks though.

>tfw got hemmorhoids from heavy deadlifts

How the fuck does that even happen

No. There is no point in running hcg unless you are trying to knock a bitch up.

apparetly I breathed downwards instead of forwards with my belly

Is it true that masteron makes people go bald?

Yes if you're predisposed

Ok and if just high dose test doesn't cause any thinning of hair, can we presuppose that masteron will be fine?

No

Alright, thanks a bunch user

He always does

Or did

>have first full grown panic attack in fucking months
>Girl acts like I make excuses to not see her tonight and gets mad
The fuck is wrong with them srs

Lmao don't show weakness what is wrong with you

Don't validate this behavior out of her either

It's Zyzz! he's with us again!

Can anyone help me?

I'm on my first cycle of 250mg test enanthate e3d.

I'm two weeks in and just did blood tests. My HDL and LDL are shitty. HDL is at 39 and LDL is at 99. I'm 26 years old.

Unfortunately I have never measured my HDL/LDL before so I have no personal reference, just the reference range provided.

Is it possible that test is tanking my HDL within only 2 weeks? or does that sort of thing take longer? Do I just naturally have shitty HDL/LDL?

you have a terrible diet

Not if you take good measures to prevent it.

Diet related.

I have seen people had worse lipids before they went on cycle because they had shitty diet before steroids and changed it on steroids.

If you never want to sleep again during the cycle, maybe....

Should I understand you guys to be saying that (a) it is likely diet related or (b) that, additionally, it is impossible for testosterone to responsible after such little time?

I have an autoimmune condition/disease and that might be related. Google says maybe.

yes to both of those. your lipids will take a hit on test, but 3 weeks is way too quick. I would be very very surprised if your hdl/ldl were normal before you hopped on

but your autoimmune disease could also explain it. for a regular person, diet is definitely the first thing that comes to mind though

I highly doubt it will go that quickly. I assume your HDL/LDL were already fucked before you started

What is your diet like? Do you eat a lot of saturated fats?

What kind of supplements do you take?

Are your triglycerides fine?

>triglycerides

My triglyceride level is 75. Seems fine.

> Do you eat a lot of saturated fats?

I do, but mostly I eat paleo-ish. I eat pretty healthy. It's probably the autoimmune condition if that's a possible explanation. If not, it could be diet I suppose.

> supplements

I dont take any supplements currently. Sometimes N-acetyl-cysteine.

Thanks

Are you stupid? Its f(x)=x for it to be a output input system aka a function.
f(x) = y is redundant. For the a given input you would get the same output. Its literally like saying 4 = 4

Planning my next cycle currently. Was running 500mg test with 400mg tren with some var. Was pretty nice but I started sleeping poorly towards the end and was losing sensation in my dick. I probably wont touch tren again.

Right now my main concern is looking good, mental acuity agains, AND a strong cock. Any suggestions? I am thinking 375mg test with masteron and EQ. I'll add superdrol whenever I feel like getting freaky but not planning on including it for now.

Any suggestions dosage wise?

375mg Test
400mg Mast
800mg EQ?

I was also doing keto. That shit will murder your ldl. Saturated fats are murdering your lipids trust me. remove that from that diet

Kill all the red meat, diary/eggs out of your diet. Also eat OATS, whole grains. More fruits and veggies.

Take niacin(2-3 grams), red yeast rice(1200mg) and turmeric curcumin

do cardio

Sounds good. Thanks for the rx. I will do so.

Starting bulk with

300mg test
30/20 dbol/epi

Should I up test to 600 or run 300 for longer?

For bulking?

if so, why not higher test? and why so high mast

High test and high tren hasn’t made me lose any hair. Will masteron make me lose hair? What dose does it happen at?
I really want the roadmap veins look.

what of they like sucking on my balls?

>decide i want to try out naringin
>mfw nobody sells it besides some large chemical suppliers

FUCK

I doubt you will suffer if tren doesn't do it for you.

Gained 5kg in 3weeks on my ohp :). Doing 3times a week H/L/M amraps and adding weight if exceeds 5/10/8 reps
But now I got crazy stretchmarks where chest and front meet :(. Thanks for reading my blog, pls subscribe

>front delts*
Lmao this was supposed to go to /plg/

FUCKING SOURCE?

While waiting for my turkey stuff to come in, found a source that sells Caber and Aromasin. Problem is the guy charges $100 each which is way way overpriced. Why the fuck do people do this? Like if you're the only person that sells caber then obviously you can sell it at whatever price you want, but why would I pay $100 for Aromasin when the guy literally two clicks away sells it for $35?

I wasn't even paying attention, but this is correct.

I never understood this desu. Always just feels weird to me, like they're gonna damage my boys or something. Different strokes, I suppose.

dont think i would like high test, i dont like bloat

i want to accelerate balding. so i need high mast

>like they're gonna damage my boys or something
feels great desu. But mines are very small so that might feel different

>Always just feels weird to me,
it's just super ticklish for me lol

like when they kiss/lick the area between my thighs and my pubic area, it's just fucking ticklish but they think I'm having a mini orgasm or something

>i want to accelerate balding
For what reason

idk maybe the girls I've been with don't know how to do it but they always just hurt my balls. Would much rather prefer a traditional bj.

tren + crashed estrogen muthafukkaaa

Cause I’m tired of shaving