>got new car
>transformed body from skinny fat to Chad-
>fucked several new girls

>still can't be outgoing like I want
>scared to try new things
>completely autistic in social settings
>thinking about
>her

My resolution is kind of normie-tier but I will say yes to everything and make new friends. My biggest achievement will be getting invited to go places with people.

How about you user?

Sorry about the blog post, just wanted to vent a bit

Break 2hundo lbs

hey what you've done these last 3 years is pretty awesome compared to anyone else. just get yourself out in social settings more and you'll become fine with 'em, it's what I did. you've got this dude

>get my squat back to 405
>see my abs for the first time in 26 years
>get my project car cruising
>appreciate Iowa more

Tell me more about the project car
Thanks user
>tfw sometimes Veeky Forums anons are your best friends

It's a clapped out old chevelle. Prev. owner just let it rot. Since I don't have to worry about ruining it I'm gonna turn it into a ridiculous hillclimb-inspired racecar.

Any rust? What motor?

rust around the rear window and through the bottoms of a panel or two. It came with a 305 from who knows what, but I put in a stock 350 from a C10. It has gas in the oil tho so I have to swap the fuel pump this weekend :(

how did you fuck several girls, like girls play so many games :cc

Have you ever read that green text about the guy who pretended to be the driver from the movie "Drive"? Kind of like that
350 is a solid ass motor. How would gas get into the oil with a bad fuel pump?

Old mechanical fuel pumps are a diaphragm run by a pushrod off the cam, so if that diaphragm tears or cracks (lots of ethanol in gas these days) the gas goes right into the oil pan.

>Have you ever read that green text about the guy who pretended to be the driver from the movie "Drive"? Kind of like that

Tell me more about this...I'm curious as I want to do it too

200kg>250kg dl
180kg>220kg squat
100kg>140kg bench
lifting is literally the only thing in my life worth pursuing

How the fuck do we deal with "her"

Do we bit the bullet and just have to go out and meet other girls until we hopefully move on, or do we try to make something happen with "her", having to play the game to its conclusion

You think really long and hard about what was so special about "her" and then eventually you realize it was fucking nothing that you can't find in other women

I don't tend to make proper resolutions because I find them to be something I dont follow, and I shouldn't need a day to make a goal, by next year I want to get to a normal weight more than anything.

If I do that then I want to start making gains and get to a nice starter bear-mode

I also want to get some more studying in, and also hit up some hobbies finally, maybe I can make a nice cosplay or do something with painting.

Resolutions for 2018

>move out of parents place
>work towards getting my pipewelding certificate
>save up at least 8k
>achieve 1/2/3/4
>get a car
>get a gf (this is gonna be the year)

What do you guys think?

You mean December 18 resolutions, right?

Finish becoming a bitcoin millionaire.
Spend it on a house.
Perform well enough at my job that I get a year long contract

im not really a big new years resolutioner but i do have a few things id like to achieve
>Run a marathon
>see how close i can get to 10% BF
> im stalling on a 2 plate squat for the past 3 months, so id love to get to a 3 plate squat
>have a small gap in my front teeth so id love to get braces or whatever i need to do to achieve that perfect smile
>just become friends with more girls. i feel like ill never meet anyone new if i just hang out with the same group of guys

You need a mental goal.

Whether it's a language, a hobby, a subject... whatever. You should aim to be measurably smarter in some way by the years end

I guess my Spanish could use some brushing up

have really own place
lose virginity (im 25 yo)
find a girl i could share place with, hopefully also my life
lean down for summer

i think he's referencing this

i wish 2018 will be the year that I finally stop thinking about her

Nice! I have a Chevelle too, its a 72. What year is your's?

'68 malibu sedan

>get rid of fungal toenail infection
I need to probably remove the toenail completely.. I'll need to google how to do it. Had the infection for 4+ years now and no anti-fungal treatment has worked. The wife says she doesn't mind that I keep socks on all the time but I can't keep putting it off forever.

>become debt free
I'm several grand in debt and the monthly repayments are stopping me from saving any money after rent and bills are paid. Some months this year i've even fell behind on rent and/or repayments and had to pay late payment fines which forced me to take out another loan. Not sure how i'll do this one but I need to do it. I need to pay off all the debt in one go (SOMEHOW) rather than monthly installments until 2024 FUUUUUU

>buy one of those bathmate things
I've always been curious how it would feel and if it would be beneficial... I'm old enough now that my fears of it fucking my dick up are gone and it wouldn't matter to me that much if it did because I've had enough sex already and don't even enjoy it that much. It hurts my back and makes me too sweaty to sleep comfortably.

>stop consuming energy drinks
The extra sugar content is stopping me from getting back under 10% bf. I have developed such a strong desire for liquid sugar over the past couple of years and I don't know why. For about 5 years in a row before this I didn't drink ANY sugary drinks or eat anything that wasn't high protein. But I seem to have stopped caring and I need to change that.

>start doing cardio again
I watched some documentary about how endurance sports increase some sort of brain protein that makes your brain do something. Like regenerate brain cells faster or something to do with neuron connections. I forget, but that's probably a sign that I need to do it. My brain has been heavily neglected over the years. And my decision years ago to be a sparring partner for multiple no-name boxers in return for free access to their weights area probably did not help consideri

>'68
Great taste my dude, 68/69 had the best looking front ends.

>I'm gonna turn it into a ridiculous hillclimb-inspired racecar.
Something like pic related?

like this but with aero

>do powerlifting till june and then see of I switch back to bodybuilding
>Save at least 15k euro
>Get a better job (police officer maybe)

Ah I see where you're going, that's fucking sweet. Good luck with it man

thanks brah you too!

Holy shit, man.

2017 goals:
>get a job after 5 years of unemployment
Done. Finished a nursing degree, and busted my ass to get a job in a surgical ward where I'm one step away from my dream job (scrub nurse)
>deal with the depression that arose as a result of being unemployed for 5 years
I have my shit days, but for the most part, it's gone.
>get Veeky Forums
Working on it. Gone from benching 0kg to 50kg (not counting bar) in about 4 months, finally have some space in my garage to build a squat rack instead of just half-assing it with my bench

2018 goals:
>get my teeth fixed
Working on it. It'll annihilate any spending money I have left after my share of the rent/bills/groceries/fuel, but I think it's worth it. I'll still have about $100 a fortnight to play with, and I can do things with that. I managed 5 years on benefits, I can manage $100.
>move out of parent's house
Will have to wait until after my root canals/extractions/bridges, but honestly I'm not too worried.
>finally get driving lessons
Doable. I just need to get off my ass.
>get more Veeky Forums
Happy with my progress so far, I think I can continue just fine.
>meet a girl
This one fucking terrifies me. I finally have a job, but there's still so much wrong with me.

I'm gonna shoot pretty big for this year, because it is in fact gonna be a big year.

>Hit 32sec on 50m free in swimming, and 75sec 100free. (old record from when i quit 5 yrs ago)
>Step up my speed from 4km to 6km within 1.5hrs.

>Go from skinny-otter to the perfect otter mode, preferably within 7 months... not sure if realistic but i believe.

>Pass all my subjects
>Get an actual job based on my education as i'm graduating in june.
>start saving money to get my own place.

desu i'd be thrilled if i could even pull off half of these. But i'm still gonna go for it...

>meet a girl
>Terrifying
It's all about mindset bro, just relax, girls aren't freaky mythological creatures.
The only thing you need is to prep yourself for, is to handle rejection. Once you do you'll be the lean mean dating machine.

In the last 3 years
>married
>conceived twin boys wife has has turned out to be bat shit crazy, violent imbecile
>went from Veeky Forumsto skinnyfat
>started divorce in which I will lose the house, but more importantly, my kids will be raised by this fucking psychotic cunt
Resolution:
>try not to kill my wife
>try not to kill myself
>try to make things as less painful for my toddlers as possible
>try not to think of how bad I fucked up
>preach to other young men about the dangers of matrimony and women in general

Be strong user, if you fight to keep them with you (or at least to provide them with some sanity) your kids will realize you were the guy good all along when growing up

Could you elaborate on when she turned out to be crazy? Any red flags you didn't see back then?

have atleast 1000 euros in my account
and stop stuttering
also go to 15% bodyfat

thx for the kind words, that's what I'm hoping too
She's basically gone full retard after she had to prematurely give birth because the twins developed twin transfusion syndrome. She blamed it on me, because it was a convenient coping mechanism I guess. I kind of fought it I guess because it hurts being accused that you endangered your kids lives, so from there on things degenerated in her trying to effectively reduce me to a guilt-ridden cuckold on a daily basis.
Redflags? Yes, lazy cunt, self-absorbed, attention whore. My fault for choosing this trash of a women, but I was weak because she's 10/10 fitness instructor and the sex was unbelievable. In retrospective, my own fault for not being wiser than my dick

See my abs for the first time ever

You need to force it to a conclusion so you can move on. Ask her out. Be forward and confident. If she says no, be polite, pretend you want to stay friends and ghost her. If she does, then you made it.