This is my dad's friend, at 54

Who is the most in-shape 50+ person you know?

My Grandads bangmaid. She's 84 years old at 4'10. Does 40 push ups a day along with a mile run.

a used-to-be friend who was an ultra manlet at ink gym, he probably posts here. 6 day split, super dedicated, but hilariously bad fuckups when it came to socializing. i got stories if you guys want

One of my acquaintances is a 50+ year old guy who is a regular at the same club I like going to on the weekends. Not very big, but lean and vascular, got a sixpack and all that. Definitely looks about 15 years younger than he is and in better shape than most 20 year olds. I know he lifts regularly, but he's more of a sports guy, plays Squash, Tennis, Soccer, goes Skiing whenever he gets the chance, etc.

being that im 42, im hoping to have kids soon. i'd like to be able to keep up with my kids when i take them to the snow and still be able to drop in a half pipe...

friend's dad, 56ish iirc, used to be competitive swimmer for the longest while in his teens, then oly lifter, now just lifts for fun and to supplement his manual labor but dayum. 6'3 240, fairly lean, wish I had a pic but dude's got no social media and I aint't gonna drive 150 miles in the middle of the night for a candid peepshot kek

Yes

My dad.

My dad

He's lost strength in recent years, but at 62 still goes mountain biking frequently and does tons of physical labor around my parents house.

>My dad
>does tons of physical labor around my parents house

Why didn't you say 'his house'?

Do you think this guy in OPs pic could bang 20 year olds if he wanted to?

He looks really good face and body wise IMO, and a great hairline for someone that age.

Bruh get your Sperm tested first to see if it's still healthy. You know, so you don't get a child with autism, a form of retardation or a malformation. If any, adopt a kid instead of breeding potatoes.

My dad

Some dude in his late 50s-60 routinely comes into my gym and pushes over 2pl8 for a few reps. Stronger than most young guys even.

Some other guy a bit younger (early 50s probably, or late 40s) pushes lmao 3pl8 bench. Strong as fuck dwarven looking guy.

>Grandads bangmaid
wat
>bangmaid. She's 84 years old
what
>4'10
What
>40 push ups a day along with a mile run
WHAT

My friend who was retired special forces. He would workout 2 hours per day; 300 lb bench, and run under 6:30 min miles for distance

he is his mothers son

42? Damn better get yourself tested and get a girl that's way younger.

My dad is a 53 y/o bloatmaxxxed power lifter

OP here. He has a gf, but I've never met her. I'm sure she's younger than he is though.

Probably not all 20 year olds, but when girls say they're into "older men", guys like this are their chads.

He looks awesome for his age, yeah. He's not gonna bang 20 year olds without lots of money though.

>sitting in uni cafeteria
>glance over as he walks through the door
>watch as he walks up to some girl wearing leggings getting oatmeal
Keep in mind he’s like 5,3 and this girl was like 5,10
>hear him go “haha I notice you squat a lot”
>she turns around and stares at him, then goes “were you staring at my ass? what the fuck”
>his smile immediately changes to a frown and he stands there for like 5 seconds before walking away and putting his black hoodie up

>get yourself tested.

First get yourself tested for being a guy in his 40's posting on Veeky Forums

>tfw no fit dwarf bangmaid

>bangmaid

...Is his name Scott by any chance?

moar

My boss. Annapolis grad, retired SEAL. 2 kids in college now. I see him in the gym every morning supersetting 2pl8 bench press for reps and 20 rep pull-up sets. Super nice guy, too.

see this is a moment where im convinced that if you are good looking you can say what ever you want and it'll work

'i mean yeah its really nice, i can't help it. sorry if that offends you'

Well, my dad's in his 70's and is classified as "exceptional" by Symmetric Strength standards. Bought a cabin in the woods and just does a whole bunch of lumberjack shit all day. And I bet he could beat up your dad.

The guy who owns the gym where i used to go is 60 something,big motherfucker,he is a member of the swat here in my city. He is 6'4 and around 280.

Lol posts a picture of his 5'6" dad. Nice try user.

Nah, sorry.

The cope

Me. I'm 55 and in better shape than your dad's bf.

>he invites me to go smoke and cruise with him
>head over and park near a beach close to uni at 10pm
>he has an insanely low tolerance and is already completely autistic after one bowl
>looks over at me and touches my arm and says "alright man this is gonna sound weird but you have no idea how attractive you are, we just gotta get some meat on you so you buff up, you know what im saying?"
>last time i ever hung out with him

maybe the best one right here

>head over to a party at a student house near uni
>take girl ive been into who previously had a thing with him, now hates him
>she's 5,11 im 6,0
>feelinggood.bat
>previously talked with roommate and hear that 5,3 guy was banned from the party before for weird shit before
>think nothing of it
>get to the party with girl, now gf, and hang in the living room
>my fucking face when i see him walk in, supposedly uninvited, to see me with the girl in my lap, cucking him to the fullest extent
>time goes by, get bong spilled on me, other weird shit
>he goes upstairs and tries to hit on the house owner
>by this point have moved over to the stairs, so can hear everything going on upstairs
>as he walks to the bathroom, the group of girls upstairs start collectively questioning if he's gay
big fucking mistake
>fucking charges out of the bathroom and goes up to this indian girl, and says "i want you to take your flat paki ass back to whatever third world shithole you came from and out of my country"
>am fucking dumbfounded
>gets fucking attacked and kicked out by the group of girls, one of which is military
when will they learn

You're weird for reveling in this absurdity

Grandpa is 75 and his left side (and the rest of him to a lesser extent) has been ravaged by MS. He still walks unassisted on most days and works out 3 or 4 days a week at the YMCA. All machines and mostly upper body stuff. When he can't get to the gym he uses the elliptical in the basement.

post pic

My wrestling coach won god in World's for 50+ at almost 60 years old some four years ago. He's incredibly fit.

Pic related, 51 years old

I don't know any 50+ in-shape person. Everyone that age is either a complete twig, an alcoholic or both.
>t. Latvian
Seriously man, the soviet occupation made men completely retarded, as far as Im concerned. Anyone who was an adult before 1991 has completely let go of their health. They just eat to eat, not giving even a second to think about what they're putting in their bodies. If they work physical work, that's great. But when they don't work physical work, they dont give a shit. There is no fitness end-game for them, really. It's just about making babies and working some shitty job until you die.

My dad is in excellent shape for his age.

>82
>former doctor, boxer, sailor, Porsche racer, farmer
>cooks his own food
>eats lentils and lean meats constantly, insane healthy diet
>works out 5 days a week
>doesn't watch TV at all, just reads classics
>rides motorcycle
>refuses to use hotels when traveling, opting for hammock tent
>recently got both knees and shoulder replaced, already driving to Miami to go stay on his friend's boat

If only he wasn't weak to huge tits and just threw money at them whenever they wanted it.

OP here, jesus christ, how. I'm 28 and look simultanously older (in a bad way) and younger (in a bad way) than this guy.

fuck

Veeky Forums-dad get

>doesn't watch TV at all, just reads classics
>refuses to use hotels when traveling, opting for hammock tent

your dad sounds like a holier than thou hippie fag

oh shit

Thanks for sharing, had a chuckle. But I do have a question...

If this all happened when you were in Uni, why were you/your group hanging out with this 50+ year old guy???

From the stories, he’s obviously a bit fucked, but what is he going to parties for and going on weed cruises and complimenting young girls bodies for?

witnessed

Witnessed

SKRECKED

couple of 50-55 year olds at my gym who squat 200+ binch 140+ and dl 240+ really makes me feel not too bad about getting old.
although when they squat their joints make worse noises than a metal house in a tornado

you have bad genes and were bred by people with bad genes. next time you see your parents look deep into their faces and know that they brought an unnecessary life into this world and that they themselves shouldn’t have been born.

digits

checked

>84-years-old bangmaid

Wew

impressive
nice

WITNESSED

This guy used to go to my gym, hes about 60. Could still wreck half of Veeky Forums

>Could still wreck half of Veeky Forums
I think you overestimate fit

Witnessed

this, only 10% of Veeky Forums can even ohp more than 1pl8 for reps

Nice troll

C H E C K E D

I'm the only reasonably in shape person i know and I'm 27.

this is no a wasted GET. we must strive to live as a Veeky Forumsdad would. don't waste your gains. go on an adventure, live close to the ground, and become a pillar of strength.

I didn’t mean 50 years old, I meant in 5,3 height

chadad get

Latvia and Lithuania are pretty damn similar, right?
I went to Lithuania for a bit. Seemed like nice people once you got to know them, otherwise they were pretty damn depressing. The guy I was introduced to had some nice arms, at least people are thin over there. Liquor section at the store was enormous and cheap. It was amazing being surrounded by other people with blue eyes, in the states blue eyes are only like 20% of people now. We used to have 65% blue eyes here in the states before everything changed. Treasure your people Latvian.
Also went to that choir thing you guys have yearly, which I was told has both Latvians and Lithuanians. Comfy as all hell. Pic related.
The only problems with the Baltics is the rain and the lack of money, but then again everything is cheaper over there too.

A good diet goes a long way. Passive gains are so huge.

Post the original next time

>we used to have 65% blue eyed in the US
lmfao no, anglos and irish outnumbered Germans and Nords always you idiot

moer

>Who is the most in-shape 50+ person you know?

Are you retarded? Irish and English often have blue eyes.

fuck i was drunk when i entered the thread lmao

dammnnn , he's sexy

lmao he thinks irish people are white

We're not white but we do have blue eyes.
I'd say roughly 15-25% only though, they aren't overly common but they're not that rare.

i was present for this

testing
>
>

>If only he wasn't weak to huge tits

the real man's kryptonite

>t.normie

WITNESSED

bah gawd

mid-late 20s, not any younger though.

We are white though, my skin couldn't get any whiter.

>bangmaid

can comfirm, have given girls the most forward compliments all my life and it has never backfired like this

Witnessed

are you M or F?

D-daddy

witnessed the power of octaChad

lol thanks for sharing your dad's "friend." if this is your way of asking if he and your dad are fucking, then yes.

One of my massage clients, at 80 he's still going to the gym every fucking day.
I use him as an example for my other clients as to how they should live their lives and lovingly refer to him simply as the tough old bastard.

He recently got light headed after trying to set a pr on bench press, tripped over the end of the bench when he got up, and went head first into a weight rack. The EMTs said they expected to be picking up a dead body, the doctors said it would probably wreck his internal organs, break his hip, and leave him bed ridden... Instead he was in such good shape all he walked away with was a cracked rib.