The state of germany right now

No worries ; no /pol/ here.

I am 19 years of age and visit the "FOS". Its where you have to go for two years before studying; if you had a lower education.

Now; as a 5'8 80kg (around 22%bf i think) manlet browsing fit, i dont consider myself huge, and i am not aesthatic either.

Yet everyone in class is constantly mocking or complementing me in a sarcastic way. Even thegirls say "user, you are the only one with muscle do x"; we have a few lanklets that i consider stronger; which ties into whats coming.

Everyone is weak. 90% of the refugees are weak aswell. You got your ocasional 5'3 hur dur policeman bragging about fitness.

What is this shit? Why is my generation so fucking pathetic? Everyone complementing me is just making himself feel better about themself (wow user is huge and i am half of that already)

How do i wake those kind of people up?

Sorry for the blogpost but this is infuriating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAm72W-_Lq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself and take as many Germans with you as possible.

Bloatmaxx and take on a bloatprentice till he is as bloated as you and he will do the same.

Together with your bloatmaxxed brothers you will lead them as their bloatlord to victory and reclaim the rightful bloated bavarian country as it is rightfully yours

Grizzly commands it this is why god has kept you alive

Can’t strike the reich

Wir machen uns über dich lustig ;)

Everyone is fapping too much

>Yet everyone in class is constantly mocking or complementing me in a sarcastic way
people have been indoctrinated about lifting and dismiss it as something a bunch of dumb meatheads do. But, as it turns out imajun ma shokkkk, nobody is stronger than nature and instinctively they know that being strong is something to be mired. The sarcasm, which is a trait of soyboy "humor", is just projection of their own weakness. Just own it breh, be completely confident and start making fun of their tiny necks and noodle arms. Fuck 'em.

go full Farid Bang, start pinning test and lifting even harder and insult their mothers every five minutes until they give up

t. lutsch meinen dicken Schwanz du lauchiger Hurensohn

Take the lanklets that give you shit and backhanded complements to the gym with you. Don't give them an option to opt out; Take them. When you get there show them how to properly tread the path of the swole so that they can come to appreciate just how difficult it really is. One of three things is going to happen, A: you gain some tall lifting bros who will jump to your aid whenever some new guy talks shit, B: they realize how fucking hard it is to get into, quit, and shut the fuck up when they realize you can now give them shit in public for being undisciplined and weak as fuck, or C: they'll try to continue talking shit in which case you fucking embarrass them at the gym by lifting heavier and harder while talking shit yourself. I mean there's an unofficial option D wherein the refugees murder and rape everyone but at this point it's gradually becoming less of an option and more of an eventuality.

autism

kill all refugees

Don't know about you mate but everyone I know is Veeky Forums and not a soyboy and I'm from the FFM region. I'm 11 years older than you though, so maybe the people around my age are different.

The lanklets are cool; all memes aside; people of my height are the problem.

I tried to take them with me tellin that they got lucky genetics and should make the best of it; but they are chilled enough to not care.

Its people WITHOUT height that dont try their best to be fit that trigger me / are mocking

Keep lifting. Fuck em. They're soy eating cattle that the jews keep around because they're useful idiots. That's all those sarcastic twats are useful for, spending money and eating garbage. They don't want for more than complacency and to get the rest of the world to be as pathetic as them. They go out and eat a pizza because they cleaned their room. They're garbage fucking weaklings. I don't view them as anything resembling humans, just soulless NPCs.

>wow dude you're so edgy there
You look at these pathetic pieces of shit that have no real desire to improve and want ass pats for the most minor of shit. Nah fuck em. If someone wants to improve and get good, I'll be there. I'll help them out and motivate them to be the best they can be. I'll show up to their house, rain snow or sun, they will train and they will get good. But until they take the first step, they're garbage. Utterly unworthy of respect.

Hit me with your fucking ad hominems, facebook tier "wow you must have a lot of friends and fuck women," snarky remarks and gb2s, but you know I'm goddamn right. And the man in the mirror knows I'm right.

this desu

from where are you?

Holy fuck this is hilarious. My sides

FOS, lmao kys

>he thinks swole muscle has practical applications in the 21st century

its decoration
most of the country being weak makes no difference to its political strength

>its decoration
Since OP is probably just a natty guy that has done SS, it's NOT just decoration.
It's your long-term health. Build some muscle now, so you'll last longer when age will take it away, with a better quality of life too.

>talking about genetics in germany
careful with that hate speech, kamerad

ever since i git here i noticed how fucking poorly most people eat. It's 2pm lmao kaffe und kuchen xd. wo in Deutschland wohnst du?

Good that you aren't pol, I was getting worried there for a sec, we don't want another Hitler :P REDDIT IS AWESOME!

>germany
stopped reading right there

Be a rolemodel. Become the aryan. Make people want to be like you and help them with it if they genuinely try and put effort into it.
No way to save most of them from themselves but someone to look up to while you do all this is important. And it shouldn´t be an Achmed.
>tfw theres one other german, one austrian, 3 girls, 4 slavs and 5 arabs in my boxing club

>tfw all the serious gyms are in the ghetto

>Why is my generation so fucking pathetic?
You are europoors, they are all like this.

All the ubermench are kept in nature reserves now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAm72W-_Lq0

You're probably just living in a shitty lower class area. Visit any university town and there'll be lots of fit guys.

wo lebstn ?

>8 promilles
>unheard of
Schwaben, pls.

Das kekt mich

Nürnberg

>stadt pleb, sagt schon fast alles

rein-deutscher ?

>bloatprentice

Wo wohnst du? Köln?