How do i get face gains to get itachi/eggsy lines?

How do i get face gains to get itachi/eggsy lines?

it's genetics

tfw ugly as fuck, but trying to make it

what are those lines called anyway?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that's so gay what the actual fuck is going on here
is he like acting or something because he's an actor

Sleep deprivation. I have the shit and it doesn't aesthetic at all on an average face.

Omg he caught him that's so hot

there was a thread about this the other day. Its from recessed lower eye socket orbitals???? or protruding cheekbones or something, either one has to be out of whack. But its supposedly attractive to some people. It adds 'dynamic' surface to the face.

I had to sit there n watch this shit film with my ex missus whilst she dribbled over this faggit playing a chav. The story was shit, boring, unfunny why do so many people like it? Coming from south London, there's nothing more annoying then a wannabe cockney, yardie, paki or Essex chavtastic accent.fuck off.

Aren't those the only accents in South London? Cockney and Essex sound the same anyway

sounds like a chav stole your girl

Kill your entire clan

out of everything I've seen on here, is this finally what makes me gay?

yeah who knew women were into shit movies desu

Its also jew propaganda against Christians

>ywn have someone look at you like that or someone for you to look at in that way

Nasojugal fold/lines

Yes, and even though I have a slight one, I still hate them, and I especially hate how this faggit version of cockney known as "the Essex accent" has been made popular that people around the country try to emulate it and shun their regional accent.

This.

As if you wouldn't look at huge jacked man that way too if you got the chance.

Kill yourself subhuman gaptooth brit

I liked the first film but this one definitely seemed like a cashgrab and paled in comparison, decent fights though. Hated how he dressed when he was a civilian though, chavs are garbage humans.

than*

>itachi
you know how.

>itachi/eggsy lines
what in god's name do those words mean?

I have those but they only look good on wide, square faces