Onion General

Last one hit the bump limit

>why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>does it have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions could possibly work but most onion men find it unlikely.

>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, lime juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

>what are some common effects?
Different onion lads have reported random aggression, higher lifts, quicker recovery, and less insomnia. If you have taken the onion pill, please report effects

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123853381&page=9&s=c72974de096aab454a9738a6bd8f52a4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804402/table/T1/).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4859110/
youtu.be/-2k6WCBNof4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus this guy has the worst fucking cutting technique i've ever seen

¿Baldbro where art thou?

come on, I thought on Veeky Forums one might be safe from ja/ck/ posting

take this retards knife away

Bought a bag of red ones today... Intention is to throw small diced pieces in with some spinach, rice, chicken breast and Cajun seasoning
Not sure how much of this is a meme but I'll see if anything happens

that is an absolutely pathetic onion chopping technique. how does this dude have an apron with his name on it

>You can't I am bigger than you

Romanian faggot

How do you guys keep the onions from killing your stomach? Does it not hurt am I just weird? If I eat allum raw they hurt my stomach for 4 hours

Eat a big meal first. I have my onion + garlic shake right after dinner

I chopped up half a big white onto my salad and ate it raw along with the other vegetables, with some light dressing.

No fucking joke, I had such a boner during work that I had to retire to the more private toilets and rub one off there. It's been months since I had to do that and it was a fucking busy and dreary monday.

I just jerked it twice tonight too and shit's still fucking hard. This may actually work.

Yeah I'm getting crazy gas and gas pains from the raw onion, but I think it's just something you have to go with. Maybe just half the amount until you get used to it? Common sense dictates that you should cook it, but I don't see it working as well if it's not raw.

You summoned me?

how much longer until the after blood test?

yeah I remember that shit
>one study with no reproductions whatsoever

> be pajeet in India
> Sliced onion expected as a side anytime people eat chicken or lamb.
> tfw

I'll send them off about 3rd Jan.
So 5-8th should be the days of the result.

At present I'm having 2 red onions a day.
About 350-500g total

can I blend and drink raw onion will it still have the same effect?

Onyionbro baldbro whatever bro you want to call me here.

Have it with food.
Cook food
I chop mine leave for a few mins.

Let food cool.
Mix
Eat

No issues

Never it eat without a whole meal or else you get stomach burns and no more than half an onion a sitting. Not following this advice will cause the following 2 to 4 hours of nauseating and hurting.

Does it matter if you leave the skin off?

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123853381&page=9&s=c72974de096aab454a9738a6bd8f52a4

>Day 7: Can't believe its been this long, is that correct? Anyways I have been on about 60-70 ml the past couple of days, and its starting to get bad. I got an upset stomach 2 days ago from the juice, and my sweat is starting to smell when I workout. Its happening I'm starting to smell like one big onion and I am going to have to change my bedsheets. I was constipated yesterday too, I think the juice threw off my daily dump routine in the morning. I honestly don't know if its raising my test levels at all, I still think it would be too early to expect any changes. I don't know if I am going to take my daily shots today, the smell is getting pretty annoying. I am probably going to call it quits.

Not so sure about this fellas
I'll be frying half an onion lightly, this suffering doesn't seem worth experimenting for.
Onion bro, godspeed.

I usually throw my onions into the pan once the meat is done and the pan has a low temperature (stove already turned off). No way in hell does that tiny bit of frying negate all the benefits a raw onion has. I have never had a single problem with gas, an upset stomach, etc. and I have at least 1 big onion with every meal.

why are you doing such a retardedly high dosage of onion

Indian men confirmed for high T.

Its just 2 onions.
No need to be upset.

>>how much should I eat?
>Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

1 g per kg bodyweight is the amount of onion juice given to the rodents in the study.

The human equivalent dose is 0.162 g/kg (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804402/table/T1/).

By all means, continue to experiment with whole onions, but most men attempting this won't need more than 15 grams of onion per day as a starting point.

1/3

2/3

It should be 1g per kg on your body. But I still approve it since it should lift your tests at more than optimum levels.

3/3, sorry for phonepoasting

>It should be 1g per kg on your body.

Divide by six if you're a man.

I used to hate onions. After going no sugar and low carb a while back, I decided to revisit a lot of foods I used to hate like Onions and Mushrooms. Love em now.

What is the best type of onion? Ive just been buying the cheapest 'yellow' onion.

I'm a brainlet, what does this table mean?

Red

fucking hell, I didn't think I would have to see this fucker after I left Veeky Forums

OPEN BOB

On day three of eating an onion a day and woke up with a dry mouth and sore throat. My tongue is rough and numb and swallowing is harder than normal. Has this happened to anyone else? Unsure if the onion is to blame or I'm just getting sick. I've been eating them raw like an apple, thinking about mixing it with something to take the bite out of it a bit.

Cold symptoms are common when starting out. Think about it, your body is hemorrhaging soy hormones by the bucketful. You're going through a major transformation. Godspeed lad

Yes, it happened to me, I even got a weird blister on my tongue. Switched to blending em and now I'm fine.

I'm even up to 2/day now and I add garlic. And it's easy. And my breath is fine. Blend 'em dude

yeah i had 1 onion 2 days in a row. throughout the 2nd day i started getting a sore throat. it was painful and lasted 2 weeks. i've been fine the past 3 days. too scared to try again now. feels like a massive allergy or something.

I started it when I actually had a cold and my cold went away after just 2 days. Also feel like it helps free my airways and makes breathing easier and I taste more than I ever did.

Kek, and I was wondering why my sweat was making my eyes burn.

really? it kills my tastebuds.

Thanks bros. Going to stick it out for another week or so and see how I feel.

Animal doses and human dose sizes differ due in large part to metabolic differences between species.

The chart shows how to use the km factor (the average body weight of a species divided by its average surface area) to convert doses between species. Relevant to the present discussion, we can multiply the rat dose of 1 mg/kg by that species' km factor of 6 and then divide by 37 to give us the human equivalent dose of .162 grams per kg bodyweight per day. That's less than half an ounce of onion juice for most of us.

I'm 60kg 1.80m, does this mean I've been eating more than the daily dose? I pick the thiccest onions and eat them raw with water.

>60kg
>1.80m
You have other things to worry about brah

I started lifting two months ago, I'm still dyel but my muscles are getting noticeable

>60kg
>muscle
"no"

I was Auschwitz tier when I started, weighing 55kg

show vagene

>. Think about it, your body is hemorrhaging soy hormones by the bucketful.
Kys now you stupid faggot.

I tried it for a while. My hot as fuck girlfriend wouldn't go near me because of the smell. Wasn't worth the trade off of not being able to deposit my seed deep, deep in her moist, tight holes.

YMMV

You're eating a few times more than the human equivalent dose. There's no reason to assume that's harmful or would reduce any potential testosterone production gains associated with onions, but you don't need to eat that much if you just want to reproduce this particular experiment.

Anyway guys, 300% is a huge increase in testosterone and all, but you know what's even bigger? 500%. That's what a study in the Nigerian Medical Journal found when they gave male rats a high dose of vitamin C (400 mg/kg; HED: 65 mg/kg). Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4859110/

For a 75 kg man, that's about 5 grams of vitamin C per day. But the rats were getting that on top of an already big dose: rats manufacture ascorbic acid up to the human equivalent of around 10 g/day. Linus Pauling therapy confirmed for legal (for now) steroids?

This is the dumbest Veeky Forums meme diet ever.

Mexicans eat a ton of raw onion every day, are they testosterone monsters?

Y'all fucking dumb.

Why do you think they spread and fuck like rabbits?

obviously because of onion consumption, user.

obviously.

This. The sense of well being it helps Foster is tremendous. I eat a spinach, raw onion, raw garlic, and olive salad most days now. Feel great

>iranian scientists

>(((Anonymous)))

>I tried it for a while. My hot as fuck girlfriend wouldn't go near me because of the smell. Wasn't worth the trade off of not being able to deposit my seed deep, deep in her moist, tight holes.
Yea sure kid,whatever you say shit stain.

Brb buying Emergen-C

I eat hella potatoes w/ skin so maybe I'm OK tho

>Why do you think they spread and fuck like rabbits?
Maybe it's because they are more sociable and well groomed that you. You have an excuse for everything to take the focus off of your faults and shortcomings.
Reading what you wrote, if i heard you say that in the gym i would literally smash your face in for being such a dumb piece of shit.
You are a loser and you always will be.

You also need to lift, get proper sleep, and eat healthy, which most Mexicans don't do.

s-sorry bro I was j-just memeing...

I'm not him - but fuck you anyway. Fight me you frothing twat.

Shut up soyboy. You are a loser and if i decided to fight you, you would be a shit stain on the ground in less than 30 seconds, more that you are now. You are a fucking disgusting sub human sack of garbage.

Because they're catholic

/thread

He cant even cut an onion!!!

Don't meme anymore faggot.

kino post workout

400g canned tuna
big onion
some garlic (you can use either alone)

some bread

eat up motherfucker
taste of tuna kills spicyness of garlic and onion (or maybe its the oil not sure)

insane macros, just dont eat only this since >muh mercury poisoning

Nigger

Dont give up bro. I was 55kg too and im 1.83m
Im currently at 75kg, i think i can reach 80kg natty. 80kg at like 10-15% is very respectable, dont give up fellow skellie.

Onion update:
no idea if this shit works
>but did beat my old lap score
>technique has improved quite a bit too
>Stopped getting shoulder impingements
>Little to no DOMS/Muscle soreness even after a solid 90mins of hard cardio, i even have leftover energy to lift in the afternoon if i go to 6am morning practice.

A girl complimented me saying i have the most wonderful eyes.

>look into the mirror today
>my eye lashes are CONSIDERABLY longer. ????????? ...

I don't fucking know guys but some weird shit is going on that's for sure.
Could be many things
>my diet is literally oats, eggs, chicken and rice.
>I schmear myself with coconut oil chronically.
>i do take the onion pill almost daily, if not daily. I'm just a bit forgetful.

>Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
shit grammar, OP

Not him, but you give me hope.
I'm 1.86m, but i'm 67kg. bf% is probably 12-13, i look like a weak otter mode.

Do you think i can hit 75-78kg and also get my bf% to 11-12% within 7 months?

I won't give up user, my goal is to only gain weight in muscles now.

I dont know, theres too much variables. What i can tell you is it took me 2 years to go from 55kg to 75kg. The gains slow down as you reach your natty potential. Im sure you can hit those numbers, but i dont know if in 7 months.

It's a rat study guys. Carryover to humans is very low with these. Don't get your hopes up

On the other hand, onions are a great healthy food, so it's quite safe to experiment on yourself.

i started megadosing vitamin D while ago (its supposedly taking a while to get levels back when you are deficient, thats why you megadose)

on top of that onion and garlic pill (not huge amounts but just 1 medium onion, and few cloves of garlic a day, sometimes not and sometimes its just used in cooking richely so maybe less potent)

heres what i noticed
im horny, hornier than usual getting random boners throughout the day, i even popped a chub when attractive girl at work smiled to me and i smiled back
faps are feeling much better, erections are stronger and not "forced" and i jerk off daily, still getting morning wood

i feel more energetic throughout the day, its not like i need to use loads of coffee to just get through, and i have no problems getting shit done, like going to gym (sometimes i was looking for excuses and shit, meanwhile now i go everyday except weekends and lift HEAVY and im slowly creeping back up on all lifts after cutting weight)

recovery might be also increased
On top of that generous whole milk usage(especially right before sleep), and hydration, so its not like only onions doing magic.
You might say "gee, user stopped cutting got more calories in and now hes feeling better" no, theres definetly more to it i have never felt so good and recovered so good.

Granted, its still probably 1/10 of what i could do on steroids, and my genetics arent great either but still.

The real NATTY PILL is in order of importance:

1) sleep
2) nutrition quality (getting enough quality calories, whole foods, onions, garlic, real honey [amazing post workout especially with sodium, and caffeine], avoiding processing garbage altogheter)
3) hydration and enough sodium intake (sodium is huge for performance look it up)
4) vitamins and hormones in check (especially vitamin D but others too of course
5) training hard as fuck

youtu.be/-2k6WCBNof4

BREDA
R
E
D
A

V E G H E L
E
G
H
E
L

fuck you guys ive looked at some ass pics and thicc women in thread and i got horny as shit

onions work

This guy is fucking atrocious. I got skeptical at first when he peeled piece by piece like a fucking amateur (and didn't remove the skin before cutting). Then he cuts into the fucking stem without peeling it first or cutting away the outhermost stem, and then his method for getting smaller and smaller pieces is just slam your knife onto the pieces to get smaller pieces.

What a retarded fuck. Has he never cut an onion before?

hmmm onion has been a meme for about a month now, yet I still see no blood work proving it raises test.
accept it - it's a meme. placebo. you feel as if your test is higher because you're also working out, eating healthy, feeling better (not being stressed out literally raises your test), etc..

Not enough time to test

i was 63 kg before I came to college. Started lifting and eating big and now I'm 80kg. we're all gonna make it breh

Haha I can't believe you guys actually fell for this meme.

Wait till Jan baby!

it was a horror show and cutting into the stem was the climax

So if i eat an onion rats get higher test?

It's been around 7 days since I started with the onion meme, I've experienced random bursts of anger but I thought It was just placebo and me being a little bitch. My balls have felt a little fuller than usual, right now I just busted a nut like never before, shit flew about 3 feet, and was a ton. About to eat another half onion rn

He is the Oinionman

I know right. OP is retarded

so you're saying it works?

>no reproductions whatsoever
aka your life

IT BURNS