HE ACTUALLY FUCKING MADE IT

Veeky Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

Those shoes

>that pity date
honestly, you can call me weak, but if i was him i would either save up for extensive plastic surgery or just give up, play video games and jerk off until i die

>neck wider than jaw - check
>wide shoulders - check
>fairly big knuckles - check
>comfy snickers - checked and approved
>mega traps - checked
>overall thicc - checked

I bet u this dude looks better than 90% of fit and not only that, no one of you would try slap his gf's ass.

and that's the difference between him and you. HE embraced a CHAD mindset, and is slamming tight pussy as a result, but YOU, the VIRGIN of the piece, will never amount to anything because you are a defeatist faggot.
also CHAD fucked your mom lol

Cool sneakers

Potatobro is a beacon of strength and hope during times of heavy soy

What's he trying to reach from his fanny pack, Veeky Forums? Do you think it's the condoms?

Dude took the bloat pill and it paid off mirin

What is her facial expression trying to convey?

I've seen reaction images of him for a long time but I never even knew who he was.

kikebook
Travis Bowdish

It's not his gf you retards

Yeah, lol. You sure showed him, lol.

Lol, right ?

K Y S
Y
S

Made what, take some random grill to prom? Thats just a social thing she agreed to do.. Its not like hes going to fuck with her after it.

>thinking she isn't just going with him "as a friend" and "I'm just gonna go home in Chad's limo, thanks for the great night!" while she blows him and fucks him and gets the pity points of being with potato at school

i know because it happened to me

>you're still a KHV
So, Veeky Forums, how am I supposed to cope with this?

kek, that cope

>look at gf
>he is welcome to her

My hand only slaps fine quality ass

>give up, play video games and jerk off until i die
imfuckingplying you aren't going to anyway

REKT

>>>>>>>>>snickers

I do agree tho

>tfw thought she was blind before I zoomed in and realized he eyes are just closed
that would have voided the thread premise kek

>

>being a meme

CONFIRMED FOR HAVING MASSIVE SHLONG

SHORTCOCKED NECKLETS BTFO

You went to the prom with potatoman and got fucked by Chad?

At least in that situation I wouldn't be a virgin still.

>that guy that wore sneakers to his prom

>lift thinking about Potatoman
>hit a new PR on everything
Fuck. Have you guys had any results from praying to Potatoman yet?

Mirin' that confidence.

>nested parentheses

lmao jellys
lifting weights, e-statting so hard and yet you will never feel the moisture of a vagina without a paywall

that's probably the most alpha picture I've ever seen, meanwhile Veeky Forums is here trying to combine their gym clothing.

>what kinda tie do you want
>red on red, no issue, hand me those blue sneakers and sweatpants. I'll just tuck this shirt is
>who cares if its not straight?
>fuck that top button
>damn, nearly forgot my fannypack
>perfect

Mirin' those shoes and fanny pack combo

Such projection. I get so much puss I make dyke pussy wet!

Yo he looks good in that ball picture though, to a pretty large extent the shit you guys are posting is just puberty

>just puberty
lmao no, check his fb

Pure, effortless, alpha

Only ass you have ever slapped is your own when you are changing into your sisters clothing

what's worse? being autistic or being so obsessed with an autistic kid you post about it with other strangers on an anonymous cockroach farming board?

M A S H E D
A
S
H
E
D

Made for bbp