Manlets of fit be honest

manlets of fit be honest
did this ever happened to you?

>shitty reddit meme
Please go

please stop this meme. 5'10" is a normal height for a man. being tall isn't nesesarily an aesthetical advantage. you might just look like an awkward lanky skelly or skinnyfat dyel permavirgin

>5'10" is a normal height for a man

HahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is pretty much why gyms are full of tall goys (like me. 6'3 is kinda tall right?). I need to have a strong physique or people will notice that I'm a bonelet compared to my height.

Sure 5'10 is average, but have you ever seen a 6'5 guy with a nice proportional frame? He told me he needs to carry a mob everywhere he goes to soak up that pussy juice, and just the sight of him creates so many orgasms that Africa no longer has a water crisis. Being 6'4+ is very noticeably aesthetic and you're delusional to believe height isn't a factor in attractiveness. A guy with average height can still be a slayer with a nice face, but literally every guy under average height is unattractive just because he's short.

average, not normal

5'10 guy is actually far more attractive in that pic

n-no-homo

5’10 isnt manlet

Haha lol I agree

The prostitute I hire during the holidays has never done this.

>samefag manlet

no u

I'm 6' and I still feel like a manlet

I'm 7"1 and you and anyone shorter than me should feel that way

>5'10" is a normal height for a man.

>5'7
>gf is 6'3
jelly manlets?

no i always mire guys harder than my gf does
>nohomo

5'8 here. Honestly it did never happen. Last grill I had was even 6'. Jelly Lenghlets?

5'10 is actually ranked as "King of Manlets"

t.King of Manlets

There are more accomplished, smarter, more charismatic, creative and successful people than you that are shorter. I hate this manlet meme because it leaves room for a bunch of mouth breathing social outcasts. I recognize my faults but also that in many areas I’m way better than the average. I picked up myself, got into medschool, lost weight, sorted myself out. I’m not the greatest/smartest, but point is I’m not fine with some random sperg that is probably a virgin to create 15 threads a day because he cant cope otherwise with his pathetic life. also lmao at all the self-claimed manlets who wonder why they cant get a gf.
I check this board out every few weeks and its still the same shit. Everytime I see some obese 6’4 guy or someone working a shit job at 40 I just think of a /fif/ poster

made for bbc

I'm 5'10 and this is cope

youre an incel. even statistically youre irrevelant

?
Nothing about this makes sense
Even if I was a significant proportion of the population is incel

>ask for opinions
>someone tells his opinion
>lmao cope liar implying

Nigga 5'10 isn't normal for a guy

Not samefag, I'm actually above 6' dicklet shitskin. And I can guarantee the fallowing order:
> 1. Money (obvious)
> 2. Face
> 3. Ethnicity
> 3. Muscles
> 4. Dick
> 5. ???
> 6. Profit
> 87465874335 Personality

>implying I am OP
>therefore did not ask for opinions

t. brainlet

all this internet fight and youre still a virgin

How would that even be relevant?
>being tall isn't necessarily a aesthetic advantage

A woman would always choose the same version of a guy at 6'2 than at 5'9

your opinion is just as valuable as a factory worker talking about brain surgery.
two identical people dont exist

when will you manlets ever fucking learn

Okay then. Take a average sample of the population of people who are 6'2

Take an average sample of the population who are 5'9

Tell me who will be rated as more attractive by an average sample of the population of women

No one is ever going to learn anything from you because no one takes you seriously in the first place. stop trying, its desperate

Adding to this
With your responses in general, I can understand why you would be so familiar with the thought processes of factory workers

what do you want to prove with this?

>A guy with average height can still be a slayer with a nice face, but literally every guy under average height is unattractive just because he's short.

5ft 7 reporting in. Conquered more pussy in my 20s than any of my pals (most of which >6ft 2)

Well into triple figures before I settled down and had mini anons.
Still get mired now and i'm nearly 40

f you're below 6' you're an inferior male and should kill yourself

Women are naturally programmed to choose the best genes for their offspring. Height is one if not the most important factor when it comes to choosing the best genes for offspring

It doesn't matter how ripped you are, what jawline you have, how much you squat, how handsome your face is.

If you are a manlet, NONE of this matters.

Women will pick a skinnyfat guy over you because he's taller
Women will pick a balding guy over you because he's taller
Women will pick a guy with a shit jawline and average face because he's taller than you.

>But some manlets have a gf too!

Yes, but every single one of them wishes their boyfriend was taller. Whenever a tall guy passes by, she looks at him and wishes you were as tall as him. She knows the tall guy is genetically superior to you and she would rather choose his genes for her offspring.
But she won't tell you this right away because she's too nice and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

Is this what you want? Do you want to be in a relationship knowing that your girlfriend lusts for every tall guy she sees and wishes you were as tall as that guy?

REMEMBER THIS

Every single time a tall guy passes by, she lusts for him. She's disappointed that you're not as tall as that guy.

Are you going to make her miserable by being stuck with your inferior manlet ass, or are you going to be a good human being and let her be with the superior tall guy which is what she truly desires?

Yet still on Veeky Forums

>A woman would always choose the same version of a guy at 6'2 than at 5'9
Just like a guy would always choose a 5'10 girl rather than a 5'6?

The manlet meme was invented by brainlets

6'1 Lanklet here. Yeah, it's true. Lanky/long limbs. It fucking sucks balls. Looks super awkward/weird...

At a society mixer recently
Engineering (80:20 m:f mix)
5'6 guy
Knew everyone in the room
All the women were dancing with him and touching him

Meanwhile I autistically had buffet food instead of standing there awkwardly as I didn't know anyone there

Why not?

Statistics is for analyzing existing data, not for determinating your life. Youre literally one step behind feminists who claim to be opressed because women earn less overall.
The only thing that matters is the induvidual case. You cant tell anything about someone’s life from a single number.

Same here, couple inches shorter than all my friends and well into double digits with pussy, meanwhile they bang like 3 chicks a year

No cause my wife knows id leave her ass or do the same to her.

Prince, manlet.

holy fuck, I know being a manlet is suffering but you really don't have to embarrass yourself like this

This. 5'10" to 6'2" is ideal for health and aesthetics.

BUT HE IS SHORTER! DONT YOU GET IT...GIRLS ALWAYS FUCK THE TALLEST!

6'2" is perfect height. I'm huge and muscular.

>not even ranking height
they really never learn, do they?

>gf is 6'3
>you will never bee this assblasted
sad!

Nice roleplay. Manlets are so desperate it's hilarious.

I tend to have a golem get ye gone posture most of the time, but whenever I walk past a guy shorter than me with a girlfriend I straighten up and gain like an extra inch of height. Maybe I'm a cunt but it's fun.

strangers dont care about you at all user

>5’9’’ here
Height is just a dominating factor, which you can compensate in other ways
>7 inch dick

oh shit I kinda fucked up. I meant 180cm which is 5'11". yeah 5'10" is kinda short

I hate burger units. you people are scum

>nearly 40 and still coping on Veeky Forums
Hahahahahahaha

I know. I forget this whenever I'm around some though and instantly enter autist mode.

How does it feel to be on fart level manlet? I bet you like to feel flow of gas.

Yet you come here a place populated with a majoroty of burgers. Fuck you yuropoor. Youre ugly. Your teeth are bad, and youre a chinlet

They look like they're having so much fun in that picture.

/thread~ manlets should just kill themselves or stop breeding desu

I can relate, I'm 6" 1' and lanky, reminder to all the lanklets out there to do stretching and be concerned about their posture 24/7

I'm 6'0 and invisible to women when I'm walking around with my 6'5 mates

No, more like she is with the 6'0" already and doesn't look at me.

In addition don't forget to swallow the neckpill and proper oral posture.
Filling lanky limbs is hell of a hard work, but in the end it'll be all worth it, remember that

I'd had girls choose me over taller guys cause the taller guys were facelets.

Obviously if they had same face aesthetics as me they'd be chosen over me.

Seems like face > frame > height.

Prostitutes dont count

Lol no. Current gf left her 6'5 boyfriend for my 5'9" ass because i "look strong" and he acted like a fag.

Coping facelet.

Now you listen here you skeleton piece of shit, you are like big dog breeds, drooling, slow-minded, retarded and cowardly but chill and well liked. You lack fighting spirit and character and are
prone to lean on the advantages of your height, because you've never met any real resistance in life you are also prone to become an insufferable, complacent, slacking, one dimensional, dumb, proud-full, cowardly piece of shit.

Adversity and having to work for your impression breeds character and determination which you have never needed and that will come to bite you in the ass later.

Now get the fuck out of my forest you lumbering oaf!

this isnt reddit, no one is going to read this shit

t. butthurt retard.

How did all the manlets in here escape the pit? Guess we need to dig it an inch deeper.

XD :D

Did you piggy back out? I must know.

your own graph proves otherwise.

Back to the pit with you

do you not know how a bell curve works

you guys focus on shit you cannot change like height then wonder why you're so insecure and can't get a girlfriend

losers

t. manlet with a tall gf who lifts more than you

Why can't we just lift weights? Why does height matter

>all this manlet rage

Nope. Not with any chick i cared about at least. I don’t fuck with gigawhores

I’ve been browsing this board on and off for about 3-4 years now. Used to be the manlet thing was just a little joke here and there, but now every thread I look at is manlet this and manlet that. Pretty annoying desu, what happened to this board being “we’re all gonna make it breh” and everyone helping everyone?

Now it’s just manlet jokes and >tfw no gf out of control, no wonder all the good posters left

Also, I’m pretty sure we’re overflowing with underage b&, too much shitposting and dumb shit. What happened to “Fat Hate Friday”? Now there’s one up 24/7.

Veeky Forums is without a doubt the board with the lowest average IQ

>be 5'9/175cm
>know I'm not tall, but not really short either
>don't have a problem with my height
>go on Veeky Forums
>see the whenever I see a girl taller than me I feel like a subhuman
>thanks Veeky Forums
>Feelsbadman

I’m 6’1 and though I’d rather be 5’10-5’11 because I believe that’s better proportionately it is true women like tall men more.

Wow, you don't even know how stupid you are....

Since you already rejected him, you'll never learn. Learn that height is a meme

>muscles and dick above height

>6'1
>lanky

how? youre not even that tall dude.
im 6'4 and have a proportionate frame with wide shoulders and it looks fucking god tier