Motivational thread

Post pics that helps gets you through the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is just a testament to women and their inability to judge the limits of their capacities.

I'm the bird

>he thinks it's about women

it is moloch and the girl is a blood sacrifice, like they are doing with all the womyn raped by blacks across europe and USA.

IIRC the bull was meant to be something to do with the tenacity of the American people following the 87 stock market crash caused by people in power that fucked over pretty much everyone else, but the girl was later commissioned and installed to turn that message into an easily digestible statement about girl power to distract from the original meaning.

Some day I'm going to be him

Doesn't this just want to make you say "fuck the white patriarchy and having law and borders and shit"?

>girl power
>weak little girl
is there something I'm not getting here? compare with pic

>shadman

If i recall, nobody cared about the original message till the girl showed up. Goes to show how hypercritical males can be

>PREP THE BULL
Made for BBC

kek'd

Bull represents a bull market, which is a positive trending

This girl statue is dumb because she's literally standing in front of a symbol of progress to push this "girl power" message

Not that guy, but you're wrong about that. The bull represents a growing rising stock market and American prosperity. Literally retarded feminists put the statue there because THEY didn't know the meaning. So, people made a big deal about because it now represents feminists "girl power" standing in the way of American economic growth....

No, the bull represents BBC, and the girl represents your mother.

why do you hurt me user

BAVARIAN

kek

>BAVARIAN BULL COCK

Delete

nudes?

Word. It would be much better if it was in front of a bear. I like the statue but if you look at it like that, it's terrible

Nice bait, actually made me mad for a second
7.5/10

Im telling this to my feminist professor. He's a cuck so it'll be fun to watch him rationalise it.

obligatory

>it's a girl
>Must be about girl power XD

You guys are as bad as the people who think a movie is racist for having no minorities

weak chest

That IS a lovely cat, but how can you tell its gender?

And I'll be .. whatever the guy that decapitated him was. Let's do this, user.

What a shit motivation thread

Consider the message being presented here.
A strong market, symbolized by the bull, benefits everyone. People are making money and jobs are being created. It's a win-win for everybody. What idiot thought this was something that needed to be stood up to?

>post a pic about a regime that has the highest kill count due to incompetence and bitterness
I’ll take a Carmel macchiato in a ceramic cup

So brave!

why would you want this shit? chick is already showing signs of age with the lines around her mouth.

It's literally why it was added though. By forcing a girl power narrative the artist that added the girl perverted the entire message behind the bull and instead made it into something to be vilified. Fun fact: the artist that created the Brave Bull sued the person that added the girl and won for this exact reason.

>looking at her instead of him

>no one actively cares about a message until some asshole ignorantly changes it for their own purposes
Shocker. I forgot how uppity and self righteous women can get when called on their bullshit.

It's a statue, do they expect it to pack up its nonexistant shit and head home for the winter?

no of course they don't, but they can and will take every possible opportunity to a) write an article with absolutely no effort whatsoever and b) virtue signal
also CH-CH-CH-CHECKED

I like these because of their innocent simplicity

I'm having trouble staying motivated bros, I'm 25 and my gf of 5 years broke up with me just over a year ago and I feel like I still haven't shaken the rust off you know? feels like I'll never get to where I was before the relationship in terms of being social and talking to chicks, etc.

Is it too late for me? I donno if I'll ever be able to form a bond like I had with my ex

clearly she's been photoshopped. no boobs are that big, user

It's been a famous and instantly recognizable symbol in NYC for decades.

O hey that's my image, update I'm flying home for Christmas and we're going to fug a lot

p-post body

>be me
>doing fine
>making gains
>talk to her again today
>start remembering everything
jesus christ how does she put me off track so fucking hard so fucking easily
nothing can motivate me to even get up now

guys I haven't worked out in 6 months, i'm serving at the Air Force, and I just can't fucking bring myself to work out, but this thread.. This fucking thread, please contribute

>t.13 year old

You would only be disappointed desu I'm barely not DYEL. She can lift more than me anyway, at least lower body

Chad jaw is all it takes

>The Iron Judge
This just inspired me to stop shitposting and go prove my mettle to the Iron.

Oh, Iron Judge, grant me your might and bless me with you favor. Help me to prove my worth to you and in turn be judged accordingly. Amen

Nigger just go to the gym you get paid to do it. If you're scared of people just go at like 7:00pm when all the offbase and dependas leave

Why would you need to work out in the Air Force?

Bro you look high as fuck in that picture. Das it mane tier

I ain't scared of nobody, I work from 08:00 to 00:00 3 times a week and I'm too tired

>that pic

>gf of 5 years
What the fuck were you doing user? Just waiting for her to leave? Five years is a lifetime for an unmarried woman.
>form a bond like I had with my ex
A weak one that someone can walk away from because you weren't progressing? What a great plan, user.

Wake the fuck up, you're in your prime.

You picked the wrong job, retard. If you're going to join the chair force anyways you might as well choose a super cozy job.

>Not getting your motivation from the wise wolf
Never gonna make it

fuck you. i'm a blackhawk crew chief

delete this

idk what your situation is but actually kind of have the opposite which is nice
>girl i worked with for like 3 months, tall, qt, smart, athletic all good
>seemed to be into me
>had a long term bf but hadnt seen him in months, intending to break up with him for a while
>we go for drinks and nights out a few times """""platonically""""" but she always ends up groping me
>not gonna do anything till she's broken up tho, won't enable cheating
>kind of catch fee fees but move to a new job, we met up occasionally but don't see her as much
>we plan a night out, she delays it by a week and then cancels it again and didn't reply to my final text
>annoyed for like 10 days, then p much totally get over it no big deal
>mfw 10 days after that she texts me out of the blue asking to do something this week
it's actually so good cos 3 weeks ago i would have been all stressed and hopeful n shit about it, but because she pied me off for a bit im now not even really bothered, like whatever does or doesn't happen it's all good

>What the fuck were you doing user? Just waiting for her to leave? Five years is a lifetime for an unmarried woman.
idk what to tell you, neither of us were ready for marriage. she still lives with her parents and I'm in school for another semester.

Cool story, POG.

Kek, just high on life man

Then go on your off days, I work 9-12 hour days 5 days a week depending on our backlog and I still go. Just get into the habit and make it a part of your routine. Or don't and keep complaining, your choice desu

u look handsome user, gj on the pretty gf

>She can lift more than me anyway, at least lower body

Yeah all those "hip thrusting exercises" must have payed off.

>wanting to be a grunt

Neither of those excuses negate waiting too long. You didn't have to buy a house or a massive wedding, you just had to step up and not sit on it forever. Civil marriages are cheap to get.

Assuming you even wanted to. If that's not true then you had to say so early on and put your foot down. If she was in line with it, then you just go on but at least she would know and not be waiting.

Is there something wrong with my monitor or is the quality of this gif really shitty? It looks so blurred.

This video never fail to give me motivation
youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

It is terrible and it's corporate bullshit that distorts the meaning of the original statue.

How do you get such gf?

>Find grill who lifts heavy
>Show that you like her body and are not intimidated
It's more appreciated than you think

>joining the military to be anything other than a warrior

Any other reason and you are joining because you failed to get a respectable career in the real world.

>what is air crew

Or education or self improvement or living away from home

crew chief isn't a warrior breh
nice cope

Or, you know, mandatory conscription.

We're talking about the US military

non-superpowers gtfo

>Warrior
Getting on line and mag dumping at dirt farmers doesn't make you a warrior but you'll learn that when you graduate out faggot
t. Grunt