My mother is buying supplements and asked what i wanted

my mother is buying supplements and asked what i wanted.
since the stuff will get more expensive soon i can spend a lot now.

i was thinking about
-zink
-magnesium
-vitamine d
-multi vitamin

anything else you can reccomend?

>since the stuff will get more expensive soon
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

+15% tax on everything

Are you from the Netherlands by any chance?

yes

our politicians finally sold us out. now we can be just like big brother america and pretend that trickle down economy works if you tax the rich less and the poor more.

Don't bother with the multivitamin, just clean up your diet
Others are OK...just make sure it's Vitamin D3 (not D2) and that you don't take too much Zinc (can give copper deficiency)

What happened?
I'm Dutch too but I don't live there currently
Please respond this is actually really interesting
I thought they were lowering taxes
kut

I'm most amazed that you guys spell it zinK

taxes on everything are gonna go up. and they changed the taxing brackets for income.

people between 30-80k income get fucked since the people above that will pay the same amount of taxes as them now.

If you are Dutch, the salex tax is just going to go from 6% to 9%. The IRS (belastingdienst) considers supplements to be a food source and not a medicine (which is going to be taxed more strictly in some cases starting 2018).

But I thought tax was going down?
Ik zag paar maanden geleden op NOS artikelen over "teruggeven" na jaren hoge belasting aan de bevolking. Is dat allemaal onzin dan of niet?

Take omega 3 fatty acids, aka fish oil. it's great for helping you get/stay lean. It has some other benefits too.

is dit ook voor belgïe? ik koop ze van amazon.de btw

go
- zinc
- magnesium with b6
- vit c
- vit d3
- fish oil for dem omegas
- some.shit with ginseng for dat heart

Zinc, 25 mg daily
Turmeric capsules for health benefits
Horny goat weed for test boost

Omega 3 and Vitamin D is the essential.

You'll get the rest through a atleast half good diet.
So you'll just pay for expensive urine. Especially multivitamin is shiiiiit

>mfw dank tax cuts getting pushed through this year
>tfw my brothers got a kid now and will get an even fatter return

How?

The average person does not have the money, time, or discipline to clean up their diet enough to make up for a multivitamins worth of nutrition.

also get sunflower lecithin, it enhances fish oil/ gives big loads/ good for nervous system

yeah nevermind you're right, I just checked and taxes actually going down. On TV they said they were raising taxes on the poor wtf is going on