What gf do you lift for, user?

What gf do you lift for, user?
for me it's for the gf(male)

Is it gay to have sexu with a female (male)?
Are they more or less likely to carry hiv?

I lift for fat girls

>t. closeted faggots

Hnng same
Although sometimes i lift to get a gf(female(male))

To forget.

At this stage of the game I'll settle for anything above a 5 in attractiveness even if she's an honorless bitch. Haven't been able to get a single date in close to two years now.

I don't want to be attracted to her. Someone free me from this evil.

Literally for the endorphins. Working out makes me feel better, i don't give a fuck about what my body ends up looking like or if get any bitches or not. It just makes me happy for a while.

Was gonna save this pic to fap, but that clip on her shorts has put me right off.

i lift for my genderqueer antrois demifox otherkin sheboyfriend (no homo)

I like schoolgirls. I get my gf to dress up as one, and out her hair in pigtails. I came three times in 15 mins. It just does it for me.

She even managed to find proper schoolgirl panties and those frilly socks.

We do roleplay where shes been flashing her knickers, or sucking off boys in class then i punish her.

I spanked her and felt her wetness through her panties. Was a fun time.

>Are they more or less likely to carry hiv?
Much more.

So high T since taking the onion pill that this is all I want.

The schoolgirls like this
who used to arouse me now strike me as some other species of little neotenous weaklings.

ywn have a gf that looks like this

Depends.
I myself am socially retarded and have trouble talking to guys, and most guys don't want to date trannies because we are "mentally ill", they just want to pump and dump. Sad really, I would do anything to have a boyfriend but most guys don't want to deal with us.

There's a few sluts though not going to lie.

user I live close to two high-schools and I see the girls there everyday on the way to/from college and the gym. They make me diamonds.

The only thing stopping me from dating a tranny is the fact that I want kids some day. I don't want to be with someone I'll inevitably break up with so I don't end up falling for them/and or breaking their heart.

id fuck the shit out ,, ii mean lift , no homo for Bailey Jay and break PRs , but i change who i lift for every other month november was for the furher , octomber was for my gf , an so on

butt pic please

Could be because I'm just so goddamn lonely, or maybe I've matured to the point where it just doesn't matter, but I'd definitely date someone as long as they look like a girl. The masculine form turns me off, but if you can pass, fuck it. I'll suck your girl dick and bake you brownies.