Projections suggest that by 2030, half of American adults will be obese

Projections suggest that by 2030, half of American adults will be obese.

What, if anything, can be done to stop this from happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas the kikes

Fuck off back to pol incel loser. The real answer is to abolish the shitty enabling American healthcare system and adapt a fasting focused lifestyle. But that won't happen.

Have a tax for people above a specific fat percentage or weight based on their height.

People are more willing to lose weight if they know they're losing money for it, problem is there's no way the tax would pass considering how many fat fucks there are.

>The real answer is to abolish the (((shitty enabling American healthcare system))) and adapt a fasting focused lifestyle. But that won't happen.

But we agree.

>Implying that a bad thing.
I'll be able to run past everyone.
Less competition, more jobs in service sector.

Lol okay sure if you wanna blame some hidden boogiemen Jews for that whatever. It needs to happen tho.

Stop selling fucking 3 liter cups of coke and 1kg bags of m&m
In Yurop 250g bag of m&m is big, same with 500ml coke cup and people are getting fat, cant imagine whats going on in us and a

>Look at this user, half of all americans are obese, see this is why we need to accept more refugees!

defining obese as people with an bmi over 40 instead of 30...

I'm not american, but I was obese. Actually I was Obese Class II.
Now I have a normal "BMI", all thanks to keto, IF and fasting.

I didn't believed 2 years ago that I would not eat for 5 days in a row and feel amazing.
As long people drink sweet drinks, potato, rice, flour. sugar, ((processed food) and more than 3 meals a day you will people have this.
I realized I was rarely hungry. It was the feel of "lack of food in me" feel.

The USA could become the country with the lowest life expectancy of all high income countries by 2030, mostly due to obesity related deaths.

This is why we have to avoid socialized healthcare at all costs. Otherwise half your paycheck will go to pay for some lazy fat fuck's gastric bypass.

Such raw, untamed edgy

Morning fit!
815 am here in kentucky

Socialized healthcare should be restricted to those who not actively destroy themselves, obese, drug addicts, smokers.
Otherwise it is a great chance for people with bad luck in life to be a productive member of society again.

There's the rub, how can we tell who deserves it and who's just a lazy fuck?

this is good, then we, the fit, will rule the gf market

>keto if and fasting
You mean 1 jar of mayo every other day diet?

Is that your sister-wife's period blood as sauce?

JOMAD

There is no stopping it. Enjoy the ride and watching them destroy themselves.

significant portion is poverty, just end the free money

>so much grease 5 napkins get saturated
enjoy heart attack

>tfw 50% of your workforce is obese and therefore can't do anything

Good thing there's robots I guess? This could probably be fixed easily by changing the dietary guidelines and getting sugar and carbs out of everything, but american corps are way too in love with exploiting the shit out of the poor/obese.

What do we need to do?

Get rid of blacks and Mexicans. Whites still have a significant problem with obesity, but because they are net tax contributors (as i’ll demonstrate) we can then focus on state led programs to get them to lose weight. We can’t afford to do that with blacks and Mexicans because they are net tax consumers, so they won’t pay for the actual programs themselves. They’ll just drain the economy more.

>On net, whites generate a $249.52 billion surplus, or $1,260 per person if you assign 100% of military spending to whites. If you just give whites a proportional share of military spending, their surplus goes up to $553.52 billion total and $2,795 per capita.

>Blacks, by contrast, run a budget deficit of $389.71 billion, or $10,016 per capita. If 100% of military spending is assigned to whites, blacks STILL run a $306.53 billion deficit, or $7,700 per capita.

>Hispanics run a budget deficit of $411.95 billion of $7,289 per capita if military spending is proportional. If 100% of military spending is assigned to whites hispanics run a deficit of $291.3 billion, or $5,160 per capita.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

Anyways, ree all you want, liberals. But i’m not opposed to your social programs, but they just can’t be opened up to the entire world.

This photo goes along with this post

Remove Obamacare, make health insurance non-mandatory. Make serving those without health insurance who can’t afford to pay for their operations non-mandatory. Legalize euthanasia as an alternative treatment for $50 if you can’t afford surgery.

Shame fat women into thinness. Let men continue to gorge themselves. The result will be an incel class of fatties to exhausted to do anything and multiple women for in shape men.

This already pretty much happens already but I can't wait for it to be more extreme.

More graphs of adult obesity by race

Thanks, m8. I think if tax money will ever be spent helping the obesity problem, it can’t be wasted on net tax consumers.

Seems to be going the other way to be honest. I don't know a single guy who isn't hitting the gym hard and looksmaxing these days, but women just want instant gratification.

>33.8 to 32.5
>Graph rises

Engineer IQ since IQ is a good predictor of obesity.

The dumber a population the most likely it is to be obese if conditions allow it.

A more practical way to go about this is to not import low IQ populations.

How do you administrate that?

It would be pretty hard to keep track of the weight, height and body fat percentage of 320 million people, wouldn't it?

Yes but then who will consume? Go look at black friday in LA, latinos make good consumers.

Good catch. Kind of funny.

Look like 34.8 was actually imputed and 33.8 was written on top

This is fundamentally the problem, right?

>who will consume our shitty goods?
>who will fill our landfills with trash these used goods?
>who will continually demand an ever increasing supply of food from finite farm land?
>who will need housing developments in previously unspoiled land?
>etc.
>etc.

Materialism is not the way forward. An economic model based on infinite population growth is going to fuck us all

That's just based on people you know. More men are overweight than women already. The are some women turboblobs who are outlined but in general American men are fatter. The divide will continue and life will get even easier for in-shape men.

>outlined

Meant outliers.

Run 5 miles a day and work construction. No heart attack in sight. Do you even run bro?

Make it illegal to sell food beyond your government sponsored diet

Only bread and water for you heavy komrade

Simply take care of yourself and focus on the people you care about. You all can become superhuman by way of comparison.

Tax sugar to hell

It's only going to get worse.

this but add corn syrup as well

Asking the question : What can be done to stop this from happening leads us naturally to another question, that is, what are the social causes of obesity?

Which forces the question : What is obesity ; socially and physically?

physically, obesity is at least 40% BF in women and 30% in men

socially, it's a massive strain on the very fabric of society

>what is condensation

The ones in amerca that are comoletely dependent on the government are at a very high risk of being fat. What then how do you tax a person with no income or assets? A fat tax sounds great but in most countries only productive fats could pay and those are few and far between.

Exactly, but enjoy your big government, ready to demand constant check ups and monitor what is in your fridge. Did you jist think about a hot fudge sunday? To the gulag with you

>What, if anything, can be done to stop this from happening?
That's why you need to build that wall.
Around the whole USA.
So that the disease is contained and can't spill over to other countries.

BUILD THE WALL!!
MAFIA
AFIAM
FIAMA
IAMAF
AMAFI

Maybe in those cases it could be deducted from their welfare payments. But then also cheap food is unhealthy so it's kind of a catch 22

Immigration moratorium

Free vasectomies for niggers

They shouldn't be eating at all. Institutionalize them in fat camps where they can fast while monitoring micronutrient levels.

>who will consume?
Krugman-tier derping. If you make pointless shit and consume pointless shit, nothing good happened.

I'm actually looking forward to it, this way I'll be in the top percentile of attractive men just by not being a fat fuck

Do you realize how much that would cost the healthy tax payers?

Yeah but you're ignoring you're going to be 10 years older, meaning even if you manage to keep fit you're going to be middle aged.
Also all the girls will be fat.

how about stop putting so much sugar to everything and get rid of retarded tradition such as drinking soda with meals and eating junk food 3-4 times a week

>3-4 times a week
That seems low

That would cripple the economy that now runs on said junk food, how many fast food places do you pass on the daily?

>implying fast food is bad for you

Just don't get soda and ice cream.

Cripple the economy or cripple the people.
Either or user.

A new war.

>Implying that mccunts burgers isn't bad for you.

Hows it feel knowing you're never gonna make it?

>3 liter coke
>1kg m&m
Surely you must be joking.

>Cripple the economy
>More people become poor
>more people begin eating shit
>more fat people leeching off welfare

If we don't do something our healthcare system will gonna fucking destroyed considering Boomers are starting to retire in masses

Seriously this country is gonna go bankrupt thanks to obese and old people

blaming the Jews is fucking stupid
but blaming "the Jews on top" is totally reasonable
fuck the owners of all the banks and media (who just happen to be Jewish)

Taxing food according to its respective position in the food pyramid, i. e. no taxes on water and veggies, moderate taxes on meat and dairy and high taxes on sugar.
Also at the same time, giving insurances an opt-out option if their clients are above a certain percentage of body fat. Nobody should work his ass off to finance another one's gluttony.

>taxes on meat and dairy

Want to know how I know you're a non white DYEL?

Stop treating people who are above a certain weight and let time do it's job

That's why I say "moderate", and I basically mean the same tax level as you have now. What's your problem with that?

>"moderate" tax

t. burger who doesn't even know why his cunt revolted against the bongs

Wrong again. I'm from yurop.

>yuropbeaners in charge of deciding what a "moderate tax" is

I did some rearranging with your tea, I hope you don't mind.

costco even here in canada sells 1kg peanut m&m bags. I bought a 2kg bag of chocolates there, mind you I bought it more than a year ago and I dont even touch it, my girlfriend snacks on it and its still more than 3/4 full

yuropoors are skinnyfat which is not much better

Why would you want to stop it

Stop eating sugar

Once again I am in front of the curve!

Stop eat. Start exercise.

How hard is that?

>fasting focused lifestyle
normies will never, EVER get fasting

They won't do it.

They have this in japan. Every person has a free yearly health checkup. If your gut size measures is too big your personal tax to the local government is higher. To offset medical costs.

>Implying britbongs are actual Europeans
pls

You're right, britbongs have shown they're not cucked enough

it's ok user, one day you'll understand.
for now just enjoy the blissful ignorance.

This and only this

>tfw all the hot girls start going for fat fucks

That means all you have to do to be in the top 50% of attractive men is not be fat. It'll only be easier and easier to get girls

Enjoy all the free pussy I guess? Not even fatties want to fuck fatties.