Tfw not above average loooks why even lift

>tfw not above average loooks why even lift

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be the best you can be I suppose. You might never be attractive to women but your male buddies and colleagues will respect you more

Good body + avg face > avg body + avg face

Also I'm saving up for plastic surgery, you should do the same. What've you got to lose?

>average face
>average body
>average dick
>average personality
>average job
>average life

Unlucky OP. guess you'll never know the immense feeling of happiness when random drunk women beg you to fuck them.

Hey, forget gym, crack open a beer. Order a pizza. Chill out man.

>average dick
This one must hurt you the most. Even when fapping your reminded your a loser

The average man has sex with about 5 women in his life, I'm asumming you can accomplish that.

Don't listen to this man, this man wants you to fail.

Fucking 5? 5? I fucked 5 women last week. Holy fuck i wish i actually felt like i was part of the top tier males

>turbo manlet
>below average face
>wide hips
It hurts. But I need to better myself. Be the best I can be. If I fail at romance and life then, then I know I was doomed from the start. But I am far from the best I can be, and for that, the fault lies on me.

>Well above average intelligence
>Well above average dick
>Above average height
>Above average strength

>Ugly

I'd swap it all...

Fail? I want him to get comfy on the sofa. Its cold in the gym. I was in the gym at 5:45am doing fasted cardio, followed by legs. Why would any sane person do that?

Much better to get comfy, get a stuff crust pizza, extra cheese. Maybe a coke as well, full fat coke. Get netflix on, sit back and relax. Life is too short.

Do you think you could pass?

Keep in mind that the average man is below average in terms of desirability, IE fat, beta, unhygienic, and probably spends most of his time playing video games at home.

If you actually take care of your appearance you're already above average regardless of your bone structure. However most of us here go for 7-9's which are really hard to get, so we don't score as much as if we went for fat slags or even average girls.

ahhahhahah serves you right you fucking bell-bending faggot

Not even going to consider it. I am very masculine despite my height and the idea of transitioning disgusts me. I will be the best MAN I can be.

Fpbp

7 is my mimimum. 9s and 10s.... for me, that's pure luck. Right place, right time. I cant game them, i need to catch them when they are vulnerable, then i can manipulate them, get them high on cocaine, do my business and leave before they realise im broke as fuck and i lied about owning real estate.

Alright, alright I see what you're doing

Well if you dont pass then just leave it. A good trap is hard to find. Traps arent gay. Ive fucked loads of traps and im not gay.

Pic pls

I'd say most men go for 7's. They are attractive but still look attainable. Funny enough this makes them have huge overinflated egos.

Its fucking ironic isnt it. I sometimes SOMETIMES bow down to 6, if I'm high, and they're wearing nice lingerie.

Im fucking lying, when i sniff coke id fuck anything, within reason.

>get women when i never even touched a weight
>start lifting
>no longer get women
>now i always think my body looks like shit
>have to eat shitty things or else i'll miss gains
This is a jewish trap, im sure of it.

It is a jewish trap. Im glad you realised. Just give up man. Hey cheekypie, guess what i saw whilst popping out for guacamole and sushi?!

2 for 1 on soy milk! Yuuum. Quick, go order some now. I promise you'll feel tickity boo.

Wat

Of course you did turbochad

FUCK YOU delete this post I wanna be unique

>Genetically blessed everywhere under my neck
>Otherwise balding chubby cheeks giant nose shitty skin negative canthal tilt nigger lips

I would post proof but it would derail OPs thread. Might start my own thread but not fitness related.

Honestly as long as she's clean and skinny she's a 6 minimum in my book

>ugly
>stupid, fail classes in college
>shitty "career"
>average dick
>virgin
>almost 30

Where did it all go so wrong?

So that you can achieve a state of being strong and capable. Lifting only for aesthetics is effete.

Mew, chew, work out, get a hair cut, get clothes that fit, practice good hygiene, be interesting (What ever that means to you) talk to and get rejected by girls until it literally means nothing when it happens, enjoy the millions of enjoyable things that are not women if if none of this works. But dont just sit there and roll around in your misery.

pretty much this, to be quite honest family

strong and ug > dyel and ug > fat and ug

Plus fat peoples faces all start to look the same after 300lb.

Realistically, I've fucked like 8 girls, and made out with a bunch of fatties that thought they could do better. All the bishes I've fudged were cuties, somehow them not being fat translates to having higher self-esteem hence being hornier and more confident with fucking me. I'm a manlet with an above average beaner face that has people confuse me with being an Arab. My dick is 7 inches though... Idk, I still feel lonely

>I still feel lonely

Im with a girl right now and i feel lonely.

I'm dating a cute korean/Vietnamese girl who does as she's told and I still feel lonely.

Reminder even this subhuman has a qt girlfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE

For him.

The real strategy is to start at the bottom and fuck 5's and 6's. However most of us, including me, have too inflated ego's to do that

Well how tall are you?

>Above average intelligence
>Noticeable aesthetic proportions
>Gain muscle fairly easily
>No balding genes, symmetric face

>manlet
>autistic

some of us were just made to suffer

>ultramanlet
>bald (shave it)
>wide hips
Oh well, I've been told I'm handsome a couple times. Still no gf and no prospects in sight but I'm staying positive, being a bitter cunt won't solve anything. Need to find ways to be more social but I have no idea how

>looks
This is the provlem with us lads
We have laser focus. You see only the leaves and not the tree nor the forrest.
Qverage looks with a killer body > average looks with a shitty body

>most of us here go for 7-9s

you are so fucking delusional, holy fucking shit

>be me
>be ugly as fuck
>auschwitz skinny
>been insulted for my looks my entire life
>honestly rarely insulted for being as skinny as i am, but i have been insulted about how ugly my face is since i was a kid

thats why i dont bother

Most men hit on 7s up to 9s, this isn't a controversial idea lmao

>hilariously delusionally claims that "guys on Veeky Forums's fit board only go for 7-9s so we fuck fewer but hotter girls"
>claims that "most men are fat beta unhygienic slobs who fuck fat slags or average girls"
>then "well most men go for 7-9s"

>giving a fuck

I didn't claim we actually get to fuck the hot girls were interested in you dumb fuck

>manlet
The size of a man is not measured in his bone structure user

no matter how fucking ugly and disgusting you are you will look better with a e s t h e t i c s

Urine idiot bro sorry to say most men here DO NOT get 7-10s and just claim too. Most people here are neckbeards who fuck 4s, not even kidding.

Again, see Going for a woman does not mean getting her

what do you mena, giving afuck about what?