It's just hard work bro.. not everyone has what it takes

>It's just hard work bro.. not everyone has what it takes

Do I smell... cookies?

I know you obviously cant admit to roiding in america for legal and competing reasons but jeff constantly underlines the natty in all his social media posts. Is it like a little child getting a high for getting away with something naughty?

Jeff is simply put, an asshole.
The asshole behavior is further increased with the extra confidence brought by the use of anabolic steroids.

stfu OP, if you had even an ounce of Joff's nutritional knowledge you would be slaying pussy

are you implying he didn't work hard for physique?
he is a rodier but even with roids getting a physique like his requires a lot of money, a lot of energy and dedication

i made cookies according to his recipe but i still dont slay. wat do

do you even know what the shredded pyramid is dyel?

I dunno... you guys are just speculating - now it's my turn. I don't know much about this guy, but I do know my own body. It seems he lives and breathes bodybuilding. Why is it so hard for you to imagine that somebody who literally dedicates every minute of their life to the sport couldn't look like that natty? Sometimes, I have a month or two where I don't do much else besides lifting. If my diet is really on point and all of my other habits fall in line, I start to look pretty fucking impressive and i'm sure dyels and manlets look at me and say 'roids'. I really don't think that steroids are necessary to look like this, however, the sheer time and energy committed to such a superficial aspect of ones life seems like hardly a better tradeoff...

Post a pic where you look "fucking impressive". Then compare it to a pic of jeff. Then you'll see why theres no way hes "natty brah"

Why is it so hard to imagine that somebody who literally dedicates every minute of their life to the sport wouldn't do literally everything to advance and get everything out of his body?
Pro tip: every person that competes in sports and wants to win is on roids

because he have been close to this physique since 17 years old

lmao ur delusional. you do not look like him natty, period. let's get some things out of the way first, jeff certainly has top-tier genetics and he's been training long enough to look good. and while im certain he's on gear, he's a half natty for sure, thanks to his well adjusted sense of aesthetics. naturally, his mass isn't really impossible, but it's the year-round lean-ness at 5% while maintaining that quality mass is what's impossible natty. there's also that period where he gained mass cutting, retards will no doubt defend this as clean bulk .

training everyday for a couple of hours natty will not yield this, and roided body builders dont pour their heart and soul into it any more than that.

i honestly believe that hes natty. With his frame and him being a full time athlete its absolutely possible.

People don't realize that a sizable number of parents put their kids on hgh during puberty, even though it is wrong. People do all sorts of unhealthy things for stupid reasons.

Steroids at 17? Fuck I knew people that were on steroids since 15.

You do know that the human body has a limit?

i also know that hes been looking like this since 4 years

Yeah, whats your point?
You're saying that he has looked the same for 4 years, i'll bet you that you can find pictures of him off the gear, looking way smaller

how is that a point in favor of your natty hypothesis you dumb nog? he's 18 4 years ago. test gives a cumulative boost with age, this is why you peak in terms of mass in your 30's. at 18 he already has more than most nattys ever will.
i have no issues with roiders, just dont claim fake natty

>I know you obviously cant admit to roiding in america for legal

No one in the history of the Republic has been arrested and charged with a crime because they admitted to AAS use.

Saying you roid is like saying you smoke weed,

He's not still claiming natty, is he?

Should he lie to make you feel better?

Ryan Kennely was in prison, although I'am not sure if it was because he carried too many steroids with him on some airport