What the secret of the fitness industry?

What the secret of the fitness industry?

ignorance

W W C
(Wide White Cock)

most of the data is contradictory

that's why so much misinformation is spread and why it's so easy to sell snake oil

vaginas steal your gains

Sell stuff that doesn't work.

(((fitness)))

I'd tell you but it's a secret

4 schoops is all you need

Take steroids and then sell supplements to gullible retards

>Roid
>Claim Natty
>Buy my supps to look like me
>???
>Profit

People's hopes and dreams and general all round lethargic approach to attaining them.

Gyms can over sell mberships knowing full well that most of the fuckers will never go. It's free money for them. Some won't even have the testicle to cancel the membership for a couple of years after.

Also the amount of unused fitness equipment in people lofts, garages, basements is insane. Just design a mechanical item that doesn't do much but looks sleek and make an outrageous claim that it will get you for in 7min a day. People will lap it up and it won't get used more than twice so you'll never have to explain that it doesn't actually work.

1.) get Veeky Forums using roids and by having an autistic like dedication to working out, basically devoting your life to it
2.) show off your body to normies
3.) "holy shit, how do I look like that?"-t. normie
4.) tell them you got fit by taking some retarded snake oil bullshit about by doing some silly meme exercise that doesnt require much effort, then give them this useless shit for money

thats it.

>Some won't even have the testicle to cancel the membership for a couple of years after.
lol why do people do this? I just pay mine cash every month. Sometimes I just stop paying them if I get lazy for a while, then just start paying again when I go again

this guy gets it

Nucleus overload everyday

play at people's insecurities to get them to buy crap that they don't need in order to get in shape

[This comment has been removed by the Fitness Mafia]

The secret is that anything, literally anything that claims to bypass hard work and long term dedication is a lie.

Basically everyone who's made fitness their career and is famous, including those who are IG/YouTube famous, either is or was on some kind of PED. Steroids, HGH, insulin abuse, testosterone, whatever. The abuse of PEDs is so rampant that the physiques most normies aspire to have and create in their heads are ones that are only achievable with gear. People with good personalities claim to be natty and that this one trick worked for them, and then normies jump to their defense when they're accused of roiding and also buy their shit products in hopes to one day look like them.

At lot of people also refuse to believe athletes they like are on gear because hurrr they're tested. In reality, it's as simple as finding out when your drug test will be, picking your poison and starting/finishing a cycle a month or so before the test, and then pissing as confidently as a natty would because for all intents and purposes you are natty... at the moment. Hurr but surprises tests user. Sure, those exist, and people weasel their way out of them or just outright refuse to take them.

Every celebrity on a magazine, in a movie, every older professional athlete, and every IG/YouTuber with a physique that makes you go "wow" is or was on drugs. It's as simple as that. Yes, you can still get an amazing physique naturally, but it will take you years of constant dedication whereas gear and less effort (but still effort) gives you the same results in months.

Whey is legit, creatine monohydrate is legit, beta-alanine is legit, citruline malate is legit, ALCAR is legit, caffeine anhydrous is legit, peppermint oil is legit, vitamin d supplements if the sun isn't an option are legit, zinc is legit, 7 and a half hours of sleep is legit, dark green veggies and meat are legit, water is legit, if you have diabetes or epilepsy keto is legit, a caloric deficit/surplus is legit, heavy compounds with some accessories are legit, and everything else is bullshit.

this

Everyone is on gear

Basically all studies are lies

Supplements for the most part are bullshit

To lose weight you can simply fast till you aren't fat, and barring any unknown medical conditions you'll lose weight

Eating less food will teach your body how to use less energy but not necessarily lead to lost weight if you factor in NEAT, drop in metabolism, and the psychology of the people who tend to radically overeat and abuse food like a drug.

Being 300lbs of pure muscle is worse then being 300lbs of pure fat.

Any fucking program that isn't just random nonsense or filled with snaptastic gobbledygook will work.

To get fit and healthy and swole you never have to spend a single moment in the gym or touch a barbell and dumbbell.

What it takes to look good in terms of fitness(for both men and women) is so easy to attain and maintain that the only way to keep the diet, fitness, gym, drug, plastic surgery businesses going is to obfuscate this and outright lie about it.

Low bodyfat, a six pack and major upper body mass on a woman is gross and gay.

The bodybuilding industry is fairly gay and lures men and the occassional woman with low self esteem grinds them up fits them into ridiculous molds then spits them out. The powerlifting industry is almost as gay.

>results may vary

"What did he eat? Did he believe in isometrics? Isotonics? Ice and heat? How about aerobics, EST, ESP, STP? What did he have to say about yoga, yogurt, Yogi Berra? What was his pulse rate, his blood pressure, his time for the 100-yard dash? What was the secret... they all wanted to know, in a thousand different ways, the secret. And not one of them was prepared, truly prepared to believe that it had not so much to do with chemicals and zippy mental tricks as it did with that most unprofound process and sometimes heart-rending process of removing, molecule by molecule, the very tough soles of his running shoes."

Whey powder by weight is over 0.02% human farts.

/thread

Well said

This

That everyone's roiding.

Shh don't tell anyone :^)

these also
>15 minute abs

most suppliments dont do shit
'natural' models just cycle and say its due to X sup

creatine is garbage, the rest is correct, you should have also specified that bulking doesn’t work and is retarded for your physical health
>300 lbs of muscle is worse than 300 lbs of fat
useless point, few people get that big
>you never have to lift a weight to get big
if you take roids, HGH, supps and are chad yes. otherwise you absolutely need to lift. calisthenics won’t make you swole dude

everything else both of you said is true, fitness industry is a meme, compounds and sensible accessories, just fucking cut, women shouldn’t be muscular or have six packs

you both forgot to mention that roids are akshually horrible for you and so is HGH and insulin abuse