Achievable Natty thread

Is this Achievable Natty? If yes How long Will it take?

You can only reach that with chad genetics sry

Is this Achievable natty?

yes lol

Where did Addie go

got a gf and stopped lifting

kek, didn't someone dox addie?

It was always pretty well known who he was

For How long?, starting from skinny dyel

Oh yeah thats right. But didn't somebody harass him? I miss supermang and his diddly lift

what a don

two maybe three years with good genetics, his arms are really good, the rest is pretty good but nothing crazy
he is leaner now and he can dip 4pl8, thats pretty good imo, it is achievable natty but being as strong as he is natty and as lean as he is is pretty hard

fatal mistake, he'll be back.

Wasn't Adie like 5'11 185lbs?

2 years if you're really committed and have like one cheat day /alcohol day a month and never skip a workout, but more like 3.5-4 if you wanna live a normal life

DNA guy made an even more dramatic transformation in only one year.

>shaving chest hair
why do you people do this? I will never understand

I'm currently 390lbs, I wonder if in 1 yr I could get to first pic, and then with another yr I could get to the second pic. Of course this all depends on my genetics (which are shit). I probably don't have the willpower for it, but just neat to wonder if I could theoretically get to that point in 2 yrs.

Definitely not natty

>girls who transparently pretend not to be attracted to a man and overcompensate by trying to belittle him
>can't just stop playing games

Yes
4-5 years and a pump

addy was on insulin so he wasn't natty. He also lost all of his gains but that's another story

>visible, hard abs
>muscular neck
>less than a year of working out
>starting point was obese

I have to agree with user, seems unachievable

It's just flirting /banter
The girl doesn't want to appear too desperate. Imagine if some pudgy DYEL posted that pic, she's just say that it's fucking disgusting and call him a creep

Make a solid go of it and find out.

I was 188 and now I'm 150 and my life is completely different. Imagine how much better yours would be if you were 210?

>I wonder if in 1 yr I could get to first pic, and then with another yr I could get to the second pic
Go for it. The worst thing that could happen is you end up losing some weight anyway and maybe hitting a plateau. But anything would be an improvement from your current situation, from the sound of it.

I know it's flirting, but desu i find it really tiresome after a while because chicks always over do it.

Girls think that because THEY like be teased and condescended to, men will like it if they do it back. If that bitch is getting tingles from that dude she could just say 'you are fucking hot' and he would be like 'cool let's bang'

You can easily get to that point with a beyond strict diet, fasting, and daily exercise and activity.