Gym Prices

So Veeky Forums poorfag here, I've been doing bodyweight exercises for 2 months and decided to start going to the gym.

There is 2 local gyms and I want to decide which one is best for me but a single session for the bigger of the two is £10 ($13). Is this overpriced?

It's £22 a month ($29) but I don't want to commit to this without deciding which one has more of a variety of machines/racks/benches

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicabeppler/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just ask for a tour

in the USA I pay $30 a month for my membership. You can get them as low as $10 a month at Planet Fitness but that place is pretty shiet.

Most gyms offers 1 free training,i would imagine your two options does as well.

This.
And this.

Mummy mummy I made a cummy!

If you can afford it, build home gym. if not, you sud go with the most expensive option. Gyms cut every corner imaginable in terms of equipment and sanitation, staff training, who gets to join etc. Gold’s, LA fitness, 24 are the big niggers in my area and I prefer LA fitness or Gold’s over 24. 24 seems to attract hs students and a lot of faggot gen x professionals I don’t want to be near, Gold’s for whatever reason is mostly athletes and older gym rats, LA fitness is mostly boomers and college athletes. NFL and NBA niggers work out at the one nearby where I grew up, so dat was kinda cool. Planet Fitness is a meme, please don’t pay for that shit. Your gym shouldn’t be serving you greasy food or policing your behavior. Learn to be polite, rerack your weights, grunt sensibly, don’t eye bang women if you’re not Chad and don’t fuck with other men (unless you’re Chad and a pscycho/wealthy). Remember that the quality of the sauna/pools/bball courts matters as does the newness of their racks, dumbells, mirrors, cardio equipment. Don’t settle for old shit and gross conditions, you’re working out there (if not an idiot) 5-6 times a week all year long. you want cheery, fit employees who aren’t on meth and heroin, good smelling fellow gym members and MINIMAL teenage retards if it can be helped

22GBP equals 25€/month, that's a decent price.
> a single session for the bigger of the two is £10 ($13). Is this overpriced?
Yes it is. The first few sessions (usually 1 to 3 workouts, one week etc.) should be for free.

I feel like a home gym saves a ton of money and time overall if you can make it happen. Just save up and keep adding new shit whenever you can. That's what I did and now I have a legit setup that has only cost me $700 over the last 7 yrs. Pullup bar, dip bar, treadmill, squat rack, bench, curl bar and 500 lbs of weights pretty much all bought used.

PS: check theyr conditions for hidden costs. One of my local gyms is 20€/month, but the showers are 0,50€ extra. Depending on your routine this could increase the monthly cost by 5-15€.

Op here, nope they cuck you and make you pay an induction fee on top of your monthly sub for your first month. The first month comes to a total of around £40 ($53)

My gym is 52$ a month for the first year with a 200$ intro fee. If you stay for the whole year they refund your intro fee and your rate is reduced to 25$ a month.

It is a top notch clean gym run by healthy, clean staff. Staff will spot you anytime and its only closed twice a year.

When I really thought about it, the intro fee and high first year rate keeps people who are not dedicated out. Plus you can freeze your member ship for a month if you are away on vacation.

I'll second the Planet Fitness meme bit. I work on the road and gym it up in my spare time because just sitting in a room sucks. Anyway, joined Planet Fitness cause it's the closest option for my limited time.

>Day 1, staring with cardio
>Smell pizza constantly, think I have tumor
>See lady's walking around eating pizza...
>wt-literal-f
>Finish up, look for scale in locker rooms to weigh in
>None to be found
>Ask guy at the counter about it
>"Oh, we don't have scales here. This is 'No judgement' zone..."
>Cant even "judge" my monthly progress

=/ But, oh well. Just bought a walmart scale and carried on. The pizza scents help with willpower gains.

OP again, Isn't Planet Fitness the crazy Amerifat gym with a lunk alarm and it goes off if you drop a weight to load or groan lifting a weight? Then the fitness police come and shoot you, your family and your neighbours dog?

Who is this semen demon

When will gyms start offering deals for New Years?

Also the neighbourhood black guy just to be certain?

Yeah, it's an actual alarm... It's hilariously retarded.

Sauce from OP: instagram.com/jessicabeppler/?hl=en

>1.2 M followers and she’s only a 9
can you even imagine what that kind of attention and available free resources does to a human’s psyche?

She is indeed a 9 but posts slutty pics and has the tattoo gimmick

Imagine emptying your balls into this little whore

But you get free bagels and pizza!

my local commercial/franchise gym basic membership costs 10 bucks, has everything i need but a trap bar and within walking distance. even my company can waive me those costs. i won't build a home gym and miss the thicc and yoga pants girls for that.

3rd planet fitness meme. Last time I was there it looked like one of those fit new years comics.

Imagine that someone is probs fucking her daily. Now go and make yourself better so that one day it'll be you I'm talking about, that's why we're here.

As to OP, in polan I pay around 16 EUR/month, so I guess it's pretty decent of a price you got there, though it's obviously not polan so whatever. They probably offer tours, just go and ask them at the gym.

Can you understand what he said? He's saying yo can go there 1 day to see what the gym is like you inbred mongrel

Ask to have a look round before deciding

Why is this hard