Does snuff put you in fight or flight mode?

does snuff put you in fight or flight mode?

no its just makes your nose runny and hurt a bit

thats pretty much it
t. used to snuff this shit a lot when i was younger just out of being edgy kid

yes. i dipped for 4 years and quit because of the anxiety it gave me every time. makes you feel like you're on cocaine but without the euphoria it's just shit. drop it you won't miss it

Um, neither?

You know that's american moist snuff and is not supposed to be taken in the nose
You use copenhagen snuff like any other dip.

sure, just picked randomly pic at google, but i'm talking about nasal stuff

What is this shit? Swedish snus is the only non-meme nicotine fit people consume.

Confirmed. Throwing in a snus after a lift is so comfy

im talkign about dry shit tho

eyyyyy

Just took the ferry to Umeå to grab some of this.

Cope is the God tier form of tobacco
>can do it inside
>instantly separates the men from the boys
>doesn't fuck up your lungs, keep dem cardio gainz
>almost nonexistent chance of cancer
>literal soyboy and beta male repellant
>can be enjoyed out in nature, as God intended, without worrying about burning down the forest
>makes you a Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Makes me calm desu

Can you swallow with those things in your mouth? Or you have to spit?

I swallow the juice

Not the fucking tobacco itself, just use puches

Probably is if you go for months without this stuff when you use it you feel like an animal

If you use it every week, the high is barely noticeable sometimes

It gives me a 6 hour stomach ache.

Vaasa bro

>makes you a Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus
yeah right girls love brown spit

you're all kidding yourselves i did it for 4 years there isn't anything special about it except that your daddy did it or you started doing it in middle school

hes talking about dry snuff dingle

I just quit chewing american tobacco. Might hop aboard the snus train. Only problem is all my farmer/tradesmen friends will call me a little bitch for using pussy pouches.

basically my thoughts on dip. Only kids around me who do it are hick country kids who started in high school and old people. I quit because i realized girls find it repulsive. no matter what nicotine you consume (smoke, smokeless) ive found that it kills your cardio. I do miss that nicotine buzz though.

It'll put balls on your hair.

Cope long cut (aka "The Natty"), accept no substitutes.

agreed. swedish snus is the royalty of tobacco products:

>feels good
>doesnt fuck ur health like cigs

just got a tower of this bad boy.

>t. Slack-jawed faggot

>quitting because "girls find it repulsive"

Not going to make it.

>implying most of the things ive done in my life that impress people weren't done just to get laid

You order that shit online or what? Have heard that shit is god tier, wouldn't mind trying it

yea i usually order from an israeli online store (for some reason it always gets thru) or get my swedish mates to mail it to me

too bad snus is illegal in all eu countries except sweden

this is some good stuff and its cheap too

I've always been a Grizzly man, this new flavor they pumped out is fuckin delicious. Cope is good too.

The post workout snus is the comfiest in the entire world.
Just ordered from sweden, all the way to australia.

"The Lab, 06", and any minty version from the "Epok" brand recommended!

This is the real god-tier snus

>Only problem is all my farmer/tradesmen friends will call me a little bitch for using pussy pouches.

>being such a pathetic beta fucking faggot you worry what other people call you

turn 18

kek'd

Anyway, you're not supposed to be swallowing the juice that comes from it, you're just supposed to leave it and forget it underneath your lip.

>Take it out if you drink anything from a cup

Oi that's a pretty dank package, never saw that one in Norway!
Is it similar to any other brands?

Well, it's swedish. Pretty much What everyone takes here in Denmark besides epok and siberia.
But i think it is not cut, it's more pulvorized, that's why it's illegal to sell in Denmark i think

its one of the strongest ones, similar to siberia (43mg nicotine per pouch)

>premium dark select

my nigga

Their whole premium dark line is good. I really like their premium dark mint.

I tried this, got a letter from customs saying pay $45 for the two tins you ordered

>all these dippers

Any one here /chew/ exclusively?

This. These people are fucking retarded

Not exclusively but Red Man is /ourchew/

Yeah I jerk it to snuff sure

Wow are you fucking kidding me.
Pretty sure that's not even supposed to happen, there's nowhere anywhere where it states that you have to pay that amount of money, for such a low amount of tobacco. Heck, even finding information about smokeless tobacco ordering is borderline impossible.

Can't wait to see what they charge for my 4 tins then, cause i deliberately ordered 4 instead of 5 to avoid extra taxes like that.

If you can time it right and you havnt had it for a long time its fucking amazing.
>Senior year in highschool I was in a varsity choir and we did a five day tour in Portland and Seattle.
>Four of those five days I was stressed out as fuck, didnt fap.
>Early in the fifth day friend introduces me to dip. Take a small pinch and love it, friend gives me the rest of the can.
>Later that night in the hotel room when everything is chill, horny as fuck since im no longer stressed out.
>Go to take a shower. Put in a massive dip when I step in, just need to relax.
>End up busting a nut right as the nicotine kicks in.
>Orgasm after five days of nofap and a huge dip as a newbie catapults my mind into outer space.
>Blow one of the biggest loads of my life. >Vision goes black. Legs fall out from under me. Manage to fall forward on my knees and then lay down.
>Ride out cloud nine bathing in a steamy shower.
>Slowly regain vision, finish shower and go to bed.

Its just tobbacco. Nicotine has a mild performance enhancing effect in non regular users. This effetcs are diminished and overtaken by negative side efffects in frequent users.

I used to use a wad of beech nut when playing ball.

just get a cape

there's your nicotine without any of the shitty staining or cancer or smoke

Currently sipping and snusing @ Umeå University.

swede here, snus is life

>too bad snus is illegal in all eu countries except sweden
literally why? Eu has to die. If cigs are legal, why not snus?

That's some good shit. One of my favourites

Nicotine is for insecure little cucks who thinks it makes them cool. Vaping is the fedora of cigarettes. Snus is the double fedora. Real men wouldn't ever let themselves get addicted to a carcinogenic jew poison.

Great taste in snus you got there.

Lobbyism I guess.
The thing with snus is that in Sweden it counts as a grocery, i.e something you put in your mouth.
That meas that you have to follow the same regulations as other food.
And Sweden being Sweden, which means regulations is quite unforgiving.
So snus producers don't put anything in the snus they couldn't put in regular food, except for the tobacco.
Compare that to cigarettes that contain all sorts of stuff.

then make just swedish snus legal.
But still, cigarettes make much more damage than snus, it's honestly very stupid.
Hell, snus even helped me quit smoking. I have a friend that shipped some to me, and after using it, I only now smoke on very special occasions.

>the anxiety it gave me every time.

THIS

It makes me feel like my life is falling apart.

Why would you?

I on é chewed tobacco and it gave me the lightest head feel. However I spent the entire day wanting do it again, and that's why I trashed it. Don't want to develop another addiction. Coffee is enough for me.

I do smoke the pipe every now and then though

how to get swedish snus in the US?
snus in the states is garbage and I have to be several beers deep to tolerate this shit

Swedish Match sell their General in the states. But they got hit with some kind of tax policy. So I don't know if they will be selling in all states or just some.

Just order it online, there are loads of sites that ship US. You better buy in bulk though cause the shipping cost is a bitch.

Yeah they charge you like $30 in shipping so you have to buy a bunch at once to make it worth it.

Unironicly had a Stacy tell me grills love it because it's so manly when she was drunk. But they say they hate it because it's obviously bad for health

Fraternity men also get into the world of dipping

I'm in vaasa senpai

Enjoy getting mouth cancer and looking like a dirty hill billy you fucking faggots.

High quality discourse and discussion! Posts like this are why I love Veeky Forums.