tfw he's still a degenerate smoking weed

> tfw he's still a degenerate smoking weed

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/itsjustajlove/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I stop? I have nothing else in my life. I can't lift enough. How can I fill all the time I don't spend lifting sleeping or working

>tfw don't drink
>tfw smoke maybe once a month and it coincides with my cheat day

feels good man. thank god I absolutely despise the taste of alcohol.

>tfw the only reason I don't smoke weed is because I have no friends so no connections to get any

Seriously user, my life hasnt done anything but improve since I quit smoking weed, no paranoia. Not skipping workouts, not skipping meals or eating shit

Plus i'm not a social retard anymore.

>Beta detected

Weed is overrated as fuck. It's less destructive than alcohol however.

>he thinks weed is bad for you

yeah, just look at all these succesful rappers, theres no way its bad

gee, what else do these rappers have in common user?

>they're all niggers

Ok user. I'll do it for you. And I'm gonna eat all my calories today.

thinking it's anything but beta that you have to consume a substancet to alter the way you feel on a daily/weekly basis instead of taking care of your insecurities and problems KEK

WEEEEEEEEEEED

THIS

Reminder, weed is for man children who never grew up.

>tfw the smelly nigra is trying to chat u up again

I wanna start from smoking weed every day to every other day (w/f/sat or sun) to every other week with those same days eventually leading to me taking tokes a few times a month. Did you quit cold turkey?

>@jake likes onions
H I G H T E S T
I G H T E S T
G H T E S T
H T E S T
T E S T
E S T
S T
T

>It's less destructive than alcohol however
>stonerbrain
Hope you realize you are funding cartel murders in Mexico.

>Did you quit cold turkey?
>muh weed isn't addictive

That's a really cute nigress. Would smash.

>smoke maybe once a month
smoking at all is garbage.

Cold turkey quit forever.

If you're not smoking shit brick weed, it's likely from an indoor grow in the US

i smoke weed everyday. i have been for half of my life. never gonna stop. go fuck yourself.

Why exactly?

smoking weed daily literally saps motivation. Quit for a few months and you’ll be shocked at how fucking lazy and worthless you feel after smoking again. I feel like I lose my mental “edge” after smoking and it takes like 2 days to get it back.

>/pol/faggotry
The chances of you even lifting are slim

I never said I smoked. Even if i did, the weed would come from Colorado or Oregon. You're argument has been invalid for several years now.

>thinks smoking weed is inherently degenerate
>posts a black girl

>only smoking weed

Do more drugs you faggots. You can only get so high from weed and the high is only good for certain feelings/activities, just like alcohol and anything else surprise surprise. Branch out and cycle and you won't have the urge to be monged off your tits perpetually trying to get to a place where weed can't take you. It's cheaper, you get fantastic highs + less hangover off of the drugs you do when you do them = better cheaper experience, you have less urge to do one type constantly, and you give your body and mind time to process the experience and heal.

Or you know, if you can't regulate your life with drugs in the equation, just don't do them and stop bothering the rest of us with your vegan-like self righteous faggotry. Problem fucking solved.

Lmao have fun being a burnt out loser

If I go to work at my career oriented job for 9 hours a day, work out 3-4 days a week, already married and happy in life but still hit the bong once after getting home from work before banging my wife, am i a degenerate loser?

Are you guys all doing way better than me by not smoking? If so, please expand on how.

Just dedicate more of your time to your fitness i.e. lifting, cooking, watching youtube vids, etc.
I stopped smoking a couple months back and I’m better off. You get used to it after a week or two.

>browses Veeky Forums
>still playing the status game normcore mode
>feels insecure enough about his life's decisions to create an ego soothing fantasy in which an anonymous poster he disagrees with has what he imagines to be an unfulfilling future.

Come on, you're better than this.

It’s cool when you’re in grade school cause it’s a new experience, you’ve probably never been high before so it’s mind blowing.
It’s alright when you’re in college cause everyone does it and it helps you socialize.
After your first couple years of college it just becomes lame. It’s not exciting anymore because everyone has smoked hundreds of times before, and if you want to socialize while inebriated you can go to bars and drink which is objectively a better drug for socializing. Not to mention a lot of jobs drug test so it can have a negative effect on your career.

user, who is that female?

>implying implications
Normal adults get their medical card and get high quality weed from a dispensary.

Only highschoolers still buy from dealers.

>am i a degenerate loser?
D U D E W E E D

mmm any more
would love to see her getting bleached

>D U D E W E E D
Nice job, man. You convinced me to stop smoking weed, you’re like the D.A.R.E. Messiah.

quit smoking weed a couple years ago. going to get a CBD inhaler pretty soon for an after workout relaxer though

Agreed smoking weed gets boring after a while. Drinking something new always happens but when I smoke weed with my friends everyone just sits there and everyonce and a while someone will say something retarded. After hundreds of times smoking it just isnt that fun anymore.

Lazy neet scumbag.

>just look at all these succesful rappers

That's a pretty low bar user

Druggies use the exact same arguments as fatties.

I've never been drunk in my life

I've never smoked tabacco or used any product related to it

I've never taken any drugs, legal or otherwise

but I can't stop masturbating once a day. I feel like a fucking failure.

it increases estrogen production lmao

Unironically this. I've been using various forms of drugs since I was 11. Currently, I only drink beer, smoke small amounts of weed, and drop acid every few weeks, and I have a whole lot of cocaine I was given for free I do on occasion. I have a great career, and am a college student, but only really to legitimize my knowledge and experience. I don't need drugs, I just enjoy them and know how to be very frugal with them.

Not OP, but instagram.com/itsjustajlove/

>tfw complete social autist at 26
>don't really like drinking alcohol because im a massive lightweight (like literally 4 sometimes even 3 shots of alcohol make me drunk) and usually get sick if i get drunk
>have smoked weed a few times in my life back in college with people
>really enjoyed it because it gave me same effect as alcohol, i actually would laugh at things for once in my life, and no hangover
>doesnt matter because complete autist who doesnt know how to get weed, even in THE FUCKING BAY AREA where i live

You're probably some homeschooled weirdo, no wonder you feel like shit

>if someone chooses to not take drugs or get drunk they are some homeschooled autist weirdo

and drinkers/drug users say it's the non-users who are judgemental

I don't like either extreme. I don't think not using drugs makes you superior, and I don't think taking drugs makes you superior. There's plenty of people from both camps superior to any of us on Veeky Forums.

>can get weed but no place to smoke it

Literally how?

Are you asking how to get weed or how one could have access without a place to smoke?

I won't disclose how but let's say it's not as hard as you think. If I could (hypothetically of course) get it it (and I wouldn't because that'd be illegal), you could too despite being an autist.

People that use terms like "cold turkey" or talk about "withdrawals" from marijuana should never do any another drugs.

It leaves a distinct and lingering odor and I wouldn't have space outside to use it safely.

you all lift but don’t use CBD oil?

lol scientifically illiterate fucking retards. every single, EVERY SINGLE, athlete at my highschool smoked or took cbd shit, you know why? Because it decreases inflammation and is analgesic. Stupid /pol/ niggers, got roped into chink coin, roped in Dear Leader the second coming of Nixon, roped into LETS RAYP THE INTERNET BECAUSE FUCK NORMIES LOL (MY BRAIN HASN’T EVOLVED SINCE COLLITCH), and got roped into “weed is bad but ciggies and alcy and cocaine and speed is gud for you heehee”

retarded beyond belief, gonna go hit my vape pen, get high off thc AND cbd’s and continue reading happily while my body repairs itself. did i mention CBD’s are neuroprotective? did i mention that it treats neurological disorders like schizophrenia, schizoid personality disorder, autism, ms? lol at you all
>but i get anxious on it
yeah because you’re a bad person, it makes you think about your emotions, actions, relations with others. you don’t like psyches and thc because you’re really all cowardly, hiding behind sex, alcy, pills, work and socializing. no time to really think amirite boys?

My bloodline is about to become a mudline.

Why do you care so much? I smoke weed weekly, drink alcohol every weekend and smoke hookah every single day. If you're skipping work outs and binge eating after smoking, it's just showing you the real, pathetic you with no willpower.

This has to be a copypasta right? New to me

watch out we got a badass over here

Instead of smoking weed, lift and eat. If you have time to blaze you have time to lift. You're just making excuses. Every time you are thinking about toking up do 15 pushups and remember what's really important.

Yeah. And then end up looking like this guy.

is that supposed to be a bad thing

cope

Overall weed is better than alcohol but even then it isn’t conductive to a Veeky Forums lifestyle. Shit saps your motivation and makes you content with sitting around smoking weed all day

You're right. This is so much better.

its the same with any drug that is consumed in situations that are anything but social. Drinking and weed should be reserved for occasions where it enhances social activity, people who drink/smoke/take drugs on habit or by themselves are mindlets
I'm bad enough with caffeine addiction I need to quit. Not sober is on par with dyel

>being a mental midget
>being a man of subtances not a man of substance

>picks an ethusiast as his example, of course no frat boys or handsome people, even tho every finance bro smokes weed
>weed is just like alcohol because im whyte and our culture says it is
nope, its a recreational, medicinal and spiritual substance. you can do it by yourself and its nothing like drinking. keep telling yourself poison is the same thing as medicine.

where did I say weed is like alcohol you autist? If you're that much of a troglodyte keep defending your habits and stay a bottom feeder of society

virgin

>tfw expected some sort of discussion on experience with drugs, or at least counter-arguments
>it's just a bunch of namecallings

How am I funding cartels in Mexico by buying from a Swedish rastafarian who grows indoors again?

I smoke and then work 60 hours and lift 10 hours a week, then I race motocross or play golf or any number of other hobbies on the weekend
My memory isn't where it should be; I don't remember what I had for breakfast last week, but I don't see how that stops me from being a productive member of society

>being a man of subtances not a man of substance

Holy fuck that the gayest thing i've read. That's like some Art of Manliness tier faggotry

Shut up you bong-smoking waste of space

Weed is pretty shit tier desu, it just makes me want to eat and sleep.

MDMA and coke are better for partying.

Only tried LSD a few times, didn't really like it.

Ketamine is fun if you want to get whacked out on a couch for couple hours.

>buying shwag
how do i know your'e a povo cunt?

>didnt like LSD

Pleb. The secrets of the universe doesn't reveal itself to mindlets

>can't sleep at night
>smoked pot to put my ass to sleep after getting out of the military
>did it for about a month, cold turkeyed in March
>mfw just deal with not being able to sleep at night

I heard it'll fuck you up if you smoke pot to get sleep

Weed makes you lazy, stupid and estrogenic. Stop shilling weed and niggers jew.

/sage

had a few really bad trips that werent fun at all

LSD isn't about "fun". Its a learning experience, and bad trips are not bad, just difficult. hopefully they exposed something about yourself that you are repressing

I already know that I'm a depressed loser sperg

didnt really teach me about anything 2bh

>thinks lsd reveals the secrets of the universe
I think you need to lay off the lsd

You ain't dog, hating on substance abuse is for kids that never got a taste of real life hardship. I smoke weed regularly because it's the only thing that helps my anger issues that keeps me somewhat human, the meds docs give me turn me into a zombie.

You're good. Everything in moderation. Extremists are faggots and people who are sober are a. fucking boring b. cucks

Sucks for you lads, I'm attracting the stoner staceys

weed helps me hit my calorie targets

>I heard it'll fuck you up if you smoke pot to get sleep

ill add a tldr at the end for you

>smoked pot first time 19 years old
>liked it
>immediately knew i will do it more often cause i don't like alcohol, the effect of it or the way people behave when they are drunk
>ff 2 years to now
>been smoking for about 1 1/2 years daily
>shit is expensive
>definetely not how it used to be
>im on the phase atm where im constantly high if im not working so basically im sober like 8 hours a day
>after work immediately smoke till i go to bed
>before going to bed smoke another one
>can't get out of bed
>sleep cycle is absolutely fucked
>feel like im not myself in the morning when i wake up
>snooze EVERY DAY for like 2 hours straight even tho alarm rings every 5 min
>get to work late everyday
>have to work longer therefore everyday

tl;dr
>I heard it'll fuck you up if you smoke pot to get sleep
definetely did for me. 1 1/2 daily in.
if you don't feel like smoking one before bed don't do it.

...oh and i also don't dream anymore. at least i haven't had a dream that i could remember for the last 2 years.

I love weed and the effect of it but it did change me as a person (not to a bad side i would say) and it definetely influences my entire life.

Maybe i should stop but then again all my friends do it and it just kinda became my thing

Why are all white potheads always incel-tier ugly fucks?

Simular story here but i smoked daily between 16-18 years.
But I actually moved and said "fuck this, I'm quiting" because I had started testing other drugs too.

I can relate to the feeling of constantly being in a smog and not feeling like yourself (being extremely lazy and just smoking as soon as the "need" kicks in).

2.5 years clean (have tried a couple times desu but I always feel bad and paranoid so I don't). I'd advice your to stop now because you're entering your primes where smoking weed turns into being a loser, in the eyes of adults aswell as people your age.

I feel a lot more alive, focused and most importantly I feel like I'm myself again. It's kinda hard to "find yourself" after you quit but you will sober up and look back at how you were with disgust, I honestly feel bad the way I acted and were a couple years ago because of how lazy I was and how my old friends turned out semi-junkies.

If youre an actual burnout you need to quit cold turkey. You will be pissy for a day or two then lazy for a day or two after that. Then you will be in the clear. Be careful not to relapse during your lazy phase the jones is srong.

yes i quit cold turkey after spending 3 years of my early twenties wasted on weed, pissing those years down the drain, no regrets, weed is for degenerates and niggers

Weed has not had any negative effects on my life and I smoke almost daily.

>tfw tried to get into weed multiple times but hated it

This shit is seriously overrated. It just makes me lethargic and dumb as fuck. Maybe my brain is wired differently or something because weed doesn't feel good to me at all.