Get Well Soon Lenny

Can Veeky Forums wish this legend the best of luck while he's in the hospital? (And hopefully big lenny gets his fucking gut checked out)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1682297/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he might leave humanity behind, I'm a big fan.

i made a bet to my friend that he would die by the end of 2017

looks like i win

Source

For those of us who dont social media

Unfortunately the growing sentiment is that it's too late to have things checked out.

He's in the hospital again? Wasn't he in there a few months ago?

This.
Whenever I want to know some info about someone or something it makes me wish there was a website where I could type in any word or question I had and thousands of answers/results would pop up instantly, and I could even browse through the results of my question and click on the one that looked like it best answered my wonder. It would almost be like an engine powered by search.

Welp, since a website like that doesn’t exist, could somebody give a source.

get well soon Lenny, it would suck to be bereaved of the Tom Platz of abs.

Feel cold down dumps

Del Ray misfits. I've just found big lenny and the rest of the misfits today so I can't tell you much past that.

>thedelraymisfits"The estrogen rebounded pig" (Lenny's words) is back in the hospital since Friday with a serious case of edema and breathing difficulties (Atrial Flutter is the official diagnosis). Wishing the Tom Platz of abs a speedy recovery. Updates to follow.

>CHRISTINA!

srs, they were able to contact the Iron Sheik but not Broccolini? Someone get on this please, dont want to see Big Len die without meeting her!

imdb.com/name/nm1682297/

his legs are swollen as fuck, can't breathe on his own. not looking good.

fuck, I don't want him to go

Get will soon big guy

On brads snap he was in good spirits atleast

I'm worried at this point that his HGH, insulin, and various cycles of drugs are about to do him in. The past few videos it has looked like he has been going down hill pretty fast.

Literally who

away newfag

lol he's gonna fucking die
what a clown

Lenny is a pedophile he fucks underaged trannies and looks like he’s rayped people in prison. i hope he dies slow

Looks like the chocolate golem finally heeded our words and got he gone

No, fuck off

Oh shit i can't believe it's true. Press F to pay respects

I wish he'd get looked at but remember they tried to give him an MRI and he started punching and screaming? MRI's are for fucking cookie cutters man.

>Dubs

Who am I to argue with that? Gross

His heart must be dilated as fuck and pumping at 20% or less.