You Don't Have "Wide Hips" But A Small Torso - GTFIH!

Most of you guys don't have "wide hips". Rarely anybody has. Your problem is your torso, especially your ribcage, is too small. So it appears your hips are wide. But in reality your upper body lacks dimorphism.

My buttock circumference is only in the 30th percentile despite having quite muscular glutes from squatting. My problem is my ribcage and breast width are even more pathetic in the 15th percentile. So I have narrow hips but just as much a narrow upper body. Typical framecel of peace. Suicide

humanics-es.com/ADA316646.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/k_k_k_kang.nyang/?hl=ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce

I want to fatten her up with more McDonalds and make her my chink slam piggy with a fat ass.

Neato

Bitch, shut the fuck up. I for one DO have wide hips, and it fucking sucks. I have 0 aesthetics with my shirt on because I look like fucking Spongebob with this shit.

You don't understand. What OP is saying is that people who think they have wide hips actually have narrow upper bodies. These two things look identical and neither can be fixed.

what? What is the point of this thread? What do you want? Did you got lost in your way to /cgl/?

OP is trying to be informative. This is clearly Veeky Forums related anyway.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

k_k_k_kang.nyang

This guy knows a good thing

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

if you are going for the classic male V physique, narrow chest circumference can at least be obscured by big pecs/lats/delts and standing with good posture surely.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>Your problem is your torso, especially your ribcage, is too small. So it appears your hips are wide.
Huh, that’s interesting. I didn’t know that. Thank you for enlightening me

Now how do I shrink that part of my body?

t. girl (male)

sleep on your side and put a 45 lbs plate on top of you.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Seconded.

Need more pics of her

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>kkk

BASED

instagram.com/k_k_k_kang.nyang/?hl=ko
all that fucking surgery makes her looks like a child. it's pretty offputting but here you go

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!!!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>all that fucking surgery makes her looks like a child. it's pretty offputting

agreed. Was hyped for thiccness but she's creepy af

lel even in the op post her proportions are way off. she has the upper body of a skinny girl, but the lower body of a fertility goddess

I have wide hips, wide shoulders and a narrow waist. i also have an ass which is thiccer than 95% of girls. what do?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Awaken My Masters

>tfw braphogs are actually torsolets

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!