What caused you to start becoming Veeky Forums?

>school
>cleaning up classroom with qt redhead
>she can't reach the cupboard with the box she's trying to put up there
>take it out of her hand
>"wow thanks, user, you're strong"
>put it up there
>"You're witnessing supreme excellence girl, get used to it."
>she just nods (she was very shy, despite looking more like a stacy)
>turn around, realize what I just said
>walk away
>walk away faster once I'm out of the door
>on my way home, realize that I'll have to work out now or she'll realize that I'm a dyel
>work out
>get together with her (before getting that far with the work-out)

Was I being a chad or just fucking retarded?
I never asked her what she thought back then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
youtube.com/watch?v=3jDiAJZP5LQ#t=2m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

before you ask, that was my face once I reached home and looked into the mirror with my t-shirt taken off

GUYS I'M INSECURE ABOUT THIS GIVE ME VALIDATION

realizing the only person stopping me from moving forward in life was myself

Nah, I just thought it's funny to allcaps that.

Clarence0 made me want to do oly

i read this in alex jones' voice lol

>weak faggot
>alcoholic
>on mushrooms
>gassed walking up a flight of stairs
>try doing push ups
>can’t even do one

>>can’t even do one

I'm too lazy to go after girls, so why not have girls come after me

I was weak, overweight and alcholic and a lank faggot.

I'm not trying to judge, but that's horrible. Be proud of how far you've come.

Was overweight as well as my best friend. He got Veeky Forums and started to make panties drop. Was a virgin so obviously wanted the same. Worked out gr8, but now my friend is a faggot in a relationship with a bitch that wont smash with him instead of slaying pussy with me

I was a mess. I probably should have died of alcohol poisoning a few times. I wish I had somedays.

Nah, don't think like that... thats the /r9k/ way of thinking about shit

My country is being invaded by shitskins, and I have to prepare myself for the eventuality of being attacked, dont get me wrong lifting is one of many options, I have done MA for several years and I keep practising my basics even though I quit the club, also firearms. Add these all up together and surviving shitskin and even dropping a couple of them seems much more likely.

You're a Chad if it worked

The realization that I was a short, skinnyfat manchild. I decided that I'd have no worth if I didn't strive to improve myself, and spend my life becoming the best man I could become.

This was a year ago, I'm almost finished with my cut now, and whilst I'm still skinny as fuck, I'm atleast lean. My arms might be a bit too thin for ottermode, but I think I could still be considered DYEL-attractive.
Going on my first bulk in a week or two, wish me luck!

I can relate to this.
Sweden? Better or worse?

USA? Same reason for me. Race war preparation. Or are you French? I know they have relaxed gun laws over there.

my current situation

>be me a year and a half ago
>get qt gf
>cheats on me, breaks my heart
>develop the inability to be vulnerable or open up to anyone
>start lifting, decide I’m gonna get aesthetic fuaark and fuck as many thots as humanely possible
>dedicate myself to my training and diet religiously
>fast forward to a month ago
>gains.jpg
>huge boost in confidence, adapt a chad personality
>getting mires constantly
>start sleeping with thots on the reg
>finallymadeit.png
>meet a friend of a friend, she’s cute, huge nerd, likes movies, cooking and going to the beach. 7/10 and lets me do whatever I want to her
>be explicit at the beginning of our relationship that I don’t want to be anything more than fuck buddies
>she agrees, says she’s done it before and has never had any problems
>she likes me for who I am, all the autistic ways I do things like eat pizza with a knife and fork and do terrible celebrity impressions
>the wall is coming down
>fast forward to present day
>she meets me for coffee to “talk”
>basically tells me she’s in love with me and wants to be together, and doesn’t want to be “just friends” either
>”I really like you a lot, and I don’t think that’s going to go away any time soon”
>I feel sick and nervous and didn’t say no

What do I do fit? All I’ve wanted is to just smash hot chicks but I feel like I’m missing out on something beautiful here. But I don’t want to be tied down by a gains goblin just as I’ve reached the part of my life where I’m actually proud of who I am and what I’ve accomplished.

It was an acid trip. I just realized all of a sudden it had to happen

honestly, to get out of the house because i hate being at home.

How old are you?

I feel like you've done exactly what you wanted to after that cheating cunt, and now that you have this thing with this 7/10, I'd stick with it.

Think about it this way, as you said she being a 7, guys wont be looking at her that much as they would if she were a ~8-9 and thats less temptations for her to cheat (guys hitting on her behind your back and getting it on etc), all I'm saying is that just go with it if you feel like it and don't stress it out too much.

I'd give so much to find someone like that, hope this fucking ramble helps you even a little

Me also:
This is a reason why everyone should try psychadelics even just once.

Go for it dumbass, she's not the ho who cheated on you, don't be limited by fear or you'll miss it...

Just my personal experience desu

My oneitis told me it would never work out and blocked me. 1 month later I started roiding and training insane. Went from a 170 pound skinnyfat to a 215 pound Chad. I hope that maybe she'll love me once she sees me after another year of insanity. I love you, Christine.

I'm not worried about her cheating on me, I'm more worried that I would cheat on her. That if I go down this path with her that I'll get distracted by the hoe's and end up doing something to hurt her. I love the attention and I'm a bit of a flirt but at the same time there's something good here, and I don't know when I'll get something like this again.

>what do I do fit?
How about you stop eating pizza like a savage. That's a good start

Bro thats not how it works, just because shes a 7 that doesn't mean she can't cuck him. Women get way more attention then men. A 7 girl can get it going with almost any guy, but the same doesn't apply for a 7 guy. I'm gonna say what my best friend told me when i broke up with a girl i didn't have feelings. Do you like spending time with her (no sex, movies or that shit, only 1 on 1 time)? Would u show her off (introduce to family, hold hands in public etc)? Would u bring her and introduce her to your closest friends? If u answered "yes" to all of them, then its a "go for it", if not just keep slayin' more pussy

I was born with a fucked leg which is probably going to need amputation, I'm average looking but I'm a lanky fuck. I realised I have the rest of my body that I need to look after and I need to if I ever want to make it

Just do what your gut tells you, if it is actually love it's easy to not be tempted, if it ain't just break up if you're lusting after other girls, literally nothing to lose but I understand your hesitation, shit is scary bruh. Commitment terrifies me

Yeah, you r young, imo dont settle down yet if u dont have strong feelings.
Pretty much what i said here

fag

Pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

This video of a crack head bothering people and singing the mortal kombat theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=3jDiAJZP5LQ#t=2m57s

Not joking. It just made me think about what would happen if I got into some street fight with a retard-strength crack head, and I came to the conclusion that I need to get fit.

Thanks Tony

i started lifting after a year of binge eating following the breakup of my first relationship due to the inability to connect long-distance. i have an office lady sugar mommy now in her 30's. bretty gud

>you look like a baby

>first ever girlfriend dumped me for another guy
>he was better looking physically than I was
I never had any desire to get her back or make her jealous, it was more of a feeling of inadequacy. That feeling has never left me.

S-stop it guys :(

>weak and fat all my life
>nobody hung out with me
>eventually, this one kid transfers to my school, practically identical build
>we became bros straight away
>later years of high school approach
>lose fat only to regain it without noticing
>meanwhile, bro starts lifting and becomes a superchad right under my nose
>we've barely hung out since we left for college

Just playing catch up, lads.

>"You're witnessing supreme excellence girl, get used to it."
Gay

>Be 6'6"
>Think to myself, if I worked out I'd be a great hunk of man

So I did.
No insecure story about how a woman made me feel like shit, sorry lmao.

Are you my future??? Have gone through the exact same and living that

Depression. I was in a really bad place and not doing anything with my life other than working and studying. Decided to do something I had never done before and starting lifting with some dumbbells I got at Kmart. Eventually when that got easy I upgraded to the gym at the university. Haven't really stopped since. Depression is still there but it's a lot easier to manage now.

I always hated my body, and I always had this idea in my mind that at some point in the future I wouldn't. Then one day I realized the only way I was going to have a body I wouldn't be ashamed of was to start lifting. Only took me 22 years.

Depression and not wanting to be a sad cunt anymore. Still dyel tho but it feels good to progress when you thought you couldn't anymore

kek this is alpha af op it just depends on delivery but it seems like you pulled it off

It's not the commitment I just think I could do beter

Just cheat on her don't be a bitch

you got her but you are definitely retarded, you might be chad i dunno was she attractive in the eyes of other ostensibly attractive males? would they make a pass at her? the measure of a woman’s attractiveness is basically how willing other men are to snatch her from you

>be a depressed skinnyfat collegefag
>only thing stopping me from killing myself is wanting to see how how the 2016 election would play out
>graduate from college and Trump somehow wins
>no longer want to kill myself, so realize I need to get in shape
>realize I actually enjoy lifting and feel much better with a healthy diet

I think if Hillary won I'd be dead or at least 30lbs heavier right now

tired of being a fucking stuttering weak mess

>a corporate fascist cocksucker winning prevented this retarded faggot from offing himself
whatever works

>high school
>Lanklet but dress well, popular, intelligent and people liked me
>crushing on 10/10 asian grill
>she liked me too, she told me so
>told me she would date me if I was more muscular
>didn’t really understand the request at the time and noped our Bc it was a weird request
>years later realize muscle is important
>start lifting
>she is long gone

I regret this decision everyday.

>spergspergspergspergsperg
You probably shouldn’t be giving people advice on something you’ve never seen. Internet doesn’t count.

Hated what I saw in the mirror every fucking morning

>tripping on acid with arabic friend from teenage years
>run into some of his arab friends
>i am skinny, white, and outta my mind on acid
>i am threatened with getting jumped/robbed
>"what you got in your pockets eh?"
>wouldve got fucked up if not for my friend telling them to fuck off
>this has happened twice now
>tfw these kinds of people see me as fresh meat to prey upon

>>be 8
>>never fat but chubby however, sucked at sports.
>>start swimming as my freind in a wheel chair does is.
>>suck at first cant swim in a straight line. Persist as i like the feeling
>>meet chad coach, ex pro rugby player, bald body builder
>>start swimming more
>>by age 11 im county champion and swim about 26 hours a week. I get up most mornings at 5am to get to training 6-8am every morning. swim most evenings too.
>>still chubby :(
>>late to puberty but as soon as it hits me fully when im 15 I transform into a tall long lean v shaped swimmer who slays pussy in senior school.
>>came along way from being bullied, love my coach, probably spent more time with him than my parents if i add all the hours up.
>>Still suck at sports and have no co ordination.
>>play waterpolo now as i cba to delicate my life to swimming.
>>can still swim a mean 50 meter crawl tho.

Forget about her

>took you until senior year to get pussy
>typical ugly swimmer nerds

>being friends with non-whites

Found the dweeb

>missing out on halal habiba pussy

I'm fine with that and they're super easy to get with anyway, you don't need to befriend them.

>grandfather used to work with leather
>made me a belt when I was 17
>fast forward a few years after he died
>I've gotten fat
>try to put on belt
>it won't fit
>I just break down and cry
>the next week I started going to the gym

It fits now

>Be me 5 years ago
>Bored with my other productive outlets
>Have gf at the time so not really worried about getting pussy, always been decent at it
>Start lifting so I have something else to do
>Keep doing it
I never really had any motivation or drive to start, but now I just keep doing it because I'm used to doing it and I enjoy the discomfort it brings.

I hate weak people, I've increased my test from 400 to 1000 ng/dl, every-time I see a beta cuck I want to fucking destroy him, I fucking hate them.

I'm learning to meditate.

Brought a literal tear to my eye user.

I was a skinny nerd when I started highschool, then I got fat by sophomore year. I decided I wanted to be built and in the top 10 of my class, so I did just that by senior year.

>watching a film with a cute girl I like
>see her immediate reaction at the scene with a shirtless guy working out
I had been working out on and off for a while but that was the point where I got really serious about it

>you'll never be chrischan
It's not much but it's something

>be me, fat as fuck (120kg) walking on the street
>random biker guy yells "go lose some weight, fatty"
>I think to myself "damn, I should lose some weight"

And that's the story.

I'm under the impression that I'm running out of time to live and find a partner. I realized that I would have more opportunities for love and all that cheesy garbage if I got Veeky Forums, either through an increased physical attractiveness or at least confidence gains, so I started working out at home.

Still dyel but I did manage to lose about 30 pounds over the course of the year. We're all gonna make it lads, just keep it up

>be me
>be DYEL
>watch the Legend of Korra
>Want delicious brown gf
>Realize no thicc brown goddess will want a DYEL skelly
>Work out
>Kinda fit
>Get mired by women
>Still kv
I'm gonna make it bros, as soon as I get out of my illness I'll go to the gym again.

Wanting to play hs football and not wanting to go into it being 145lbs so i decided id aim for 200

Now I do FUCK

im aware now that was a mistake, I havent spoken to that guy in a long time anyways

I was obese pretty much all my life. It killed my childhood and adolescence. I realized at about age 22.5 that it was killing my young adulthood, too, and I only had 7.5 years until I hit 30, where it would then start killing my middle life. So I made getting Veeky Forums my #1 goal in life so I could enjoy the precious few years of youth I have left.

Was depressed read the exercise helped and I started exercising, now im better but i mostly lift for the looks and strength since i was kinda fat before