Ask Veeky Forums a few months ago if switching from 2 Sausage and Egg sandwiches from McDonalds in the morning...

>ask Veeky Forums a few months ago if switching from 2 Sausage and Egg sandwiches from McDonalds in the morning, etc to starting the day with Corn Flakes cereal will help me lose weight in the long run
>everyone here told me to eat oatmeal instead and to eat vegetables throughout the day
>tell them I hate oatmeal and that the cereal would help me lose weight, plus I was going to eat vegetable soups anyway
>Veeky Forums literally said "WHATS THE POINT OF LOSING WEIGHT IF YOURE GOING TO EAT CEREAL ANYWAY AND NOT OATMEAL"
>just ignore Veeky Forums
>eat Corn Flakes everyday in the morning instead of the McDonalds breakfasts I used to have
>eat various types of soups throughout the day, only drink water
>I fucking lost 50 pounds in 2 months, now weigh 187 pounds and I have never felt better

>taking Veeky Forumss word as law
>eating less caused you to lose weight

so you're autistic and an idiot

noice

Grats, still retarded

All you had to say was "just eat less" instead of forcing the OATMEAL meme. It's a meme and you should be ashamed of it you fucking retard.

Are you expecting help from a malaysian purple nurple anonymous image board? You must be an idiot

You should be ashamed for having the level of autism you do. Kys you worthless faggot

>Kys you worthless faggot
Why don't you make me right now, retard.

>make me kill myself

ha you got em user

Wow you ate less and lost weight?
Astonishing you pig

Fuck off shit stain. Kys now faggot. You are a worthless pussy

>WAAAAAA I HATE OATMAL I DONT WANNA EAT IT
>LOOK I LOST WEIGHT ANYWAY, PAT MY ASS Veeky Forums I DIDN'T EAT THE NASTY OATSSS
What's your height with that weight and how much is lard, you picky fat fuck

Faggot

I'm waiting retard.

>all you had to say

I didn't say shit.

YOU decided to browse a website founded on anime freaks, that also happens to be the most chaotic-neutral place on the internet, and ask said place for advice

Piggy

Why can I imagine some 16 year old make this post?

Worthless faggot. Kys retard.

Why don't you make him if you're so tough?

TBF, if you ate oatmeal you would most assuredly look better, even if only by a little bit.

Wow so you've gone from a weak, fat autist to a weak, less fat autist. Congrats, faggot.

>fat autist to a weak, less fat autist
That was the original goal, yeah. I look better than 80% of people I see everyday now just because this city is so overweight.

itt: people falling for b8 posted this morning

No surprise this place is still retarded.

>50 pounds in 2 months
what else did you eat in a day besides the breakfast sandwiches?

Kys now faggot

Worthless,weak retard.

You are still a fat,ugly autistic faggot. Kys.

>I ate less and I lost weight
>Veeky Forums BTFO

Dumbass. If you ate clean, you'd not only lose weight, but actually be healthy and look good

>Not eating oatmeal

Never gonna make it.

You are such a fat,ugly,loser. Neck yourself

>gets called worthless by his father
>then goes online to tell anonymous people online to kill themselves to project his failure in life
lmao

Keep posting, reject.

Lol. You worthless shitbag. You are so autistic it's sad

Same to you fatass. I hear your fat girlfriend calling you

Keep posting.

Keep replying fatboy.kys now

No u

Keep posting retard.

Kys now

Go away you onion scented faggot

>i weigh less than a bunch of obese people!
Way to go

Where did I say that?