twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

social media is for numales and women

Spinach?

Onion

>not knowing about the onion pill
Newfag detected

I meant to put
>inb4 onion

Currently munching on my daily onion with some mustard.

Kek knows it is true

>people unironically using the term soyboy

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

this try-hard bong looks like what he is describing

Is there any good science on eating soy affecting your testosterone?

Not really, but the phrase seems to get lefties panties in a bunch

This guy has some bad gyno.

Mike is a loser. His wife is a dog.

Doctors put post-menopausal women (i.e. women who have lost their femininity due to age) on soy therapy to even them out. They literally feed them soy to make them womanly again. Also libshits a.) love soy b.) are depressed faggot.

Do you need any more proof?

I guess instead of a soyboy, you could be a zinctwink or an oatsGOAT.

Phytoestrogens are used to block the receptors for human/animal estrogen. It blocks estrogen you dumb cuck. This is why its called a food that prevents breast cancer.

Yes, ok, I can see how estrogen would increase in women. But does the same happen in men? Especially high testosterone men? Unless you're trying to imply that men and women have identical endocrine systems.

Unless you eat a fuck ton then no not really. You dont have to worry unless your a vegan cuck

Debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A

youtube.com/watch?v=4DgutARJvNc

youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M

>Roids
>Valid opinion about how soy affects test

Pick one.

>baseless accusations
also,
>not reading the studies mentioned/sourced in the description

are all Veeky Forumsniggers brainlets?

soylent specifically is what really fucks you up.
It's just easier to say soyboy as a general term.

roid boy

it has only a slight effect, which could itself be overlooked. soy is just usually in replacement of what could otherwise be meats and etc, which boost test. also more notably soy increases estrogen leading to gyno.
just take a look at the general amount of people eating soy in a diet in contrast to the rest. theres usually a big difference due to everything that goes along with it. veganism etc. retarded soyboys.

Why doesn't he mention anything about phytoestrogens being endocrine disruptors with long term hormonal effects?

>soy is literally prescribed to women going through menopause

>user asks a legit question
>not a single scientific study posted

this is almost as stupid as the /onion/ meme

>baseless
>video right there for everybody to see

>guy: studies say there are no dangers associated with eating soy
>five seconds later: the health benefits outweigh the potentials risks

Ah, so soy isn't dangerous it's just risky.

Prove to me that he roids. his traps aren't huge and he doesn't have the cut roid face.

"potential" as in, "has not been found, could be, it is not known", the same way consuming certain oils can have "potential risks".

So soy is potentially dangerous. I think we agree.

those are the ones that bind to beta receptors, the most common being hops which is the main ingredient in beer. soy interacts with alpha receptors. the only way to have any feminizing effect is to take more than 51 portions of soy which no-one is doing (unless you eat tofu with soymilk and soy protein 3 times a day every day)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_receptor_beta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_receptor_alpha

Beef. The oposite of a soyboy is a beefcake.

something with low protein

What if you drank soylent three times a day every day like some people actually do?

Douchebro

as I described "potentially", potentially probably. see as opposed to dairy and meat which have been proven to be harmful for health.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2715202/

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/cooked-meats-fact-sheet#q1

thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(15)00444-1/fulltext

then you're just retarded and should be removed from the gene pool. substituting whole foods for meme meal replacements is retarded on so many levels.
Vegan bodybuilders and non-leftist vegans are eating whole foods and minimally processed meals, sometimes a protein powder but often not soy-based.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFD7JDdqMPU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaGZ6KLDwI

youtube.com/watch?v=b-i4mOQrElQ

youtube.com/watch?v=TA1ATSuh2P0

>onion for this

keked.

>proven to be harmful for health
no

>I didn't read any of the studies

testofuel.com/tf/onion-boost-testosterone-levels/
>Improvements in male hormones
Khaki et al [3] found that in male Wister rats, onion juice administered over a 20-day period significantly increased testosterone levels – by a whopping 300%.

>Not only that, but the 4 g per kg of body weight of juice also improved luteinizing hormone levels – a hormone responsible for stimulating testosterone production in the testes.

>These improvements helped to boost sperm motility and concentration too.

Is Veeky Forums social media?

soy made of antiparticles I guess
I wonder if anti-soy would increase test instead of estrogen if somehow consumed

maybe beef bro's?

Trips of truth

Onions.

gorilla milk

Lol this dude is like 5'1" and weighs 90 lbs

WHY DO LOTS OF PROTEIN BARS HAVE SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE

AND WHY DO LOTS OF PROTEIN POWDERS HAVE SOY LECITHIN

I HAVE FUCKING THREE BOXES OF PROTEIN BARS WITH SOY

SHOULD I JUST TRASH THEM

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onions will cancel out the estrogen

Really?

You can fucking do this to anything. Its called cherry picking.

you already know, nigger

That is not the oat man of my youth. He looks lean, and as if he thinks too much. Such men are dangerous.

I don't know, soylent green looks good to me

Because its cheap
If sand had nearly as much protein soy gave you bet your protein bars and whey would just crunch around your mouth non-stop

Spinach, garlic, and Greek yogurt. Seriously tho, unflavored Greek yogurt is 98% protein in terms of caloric content, and you can mix it into p much any dish you’re cooking because it has almost no flavor

I've seen some really faggot shit on other boards where people recognise each other. I think it's worse.

You're a fucking idiot haha, he is he one main reason I think the term "soy boy" is stupid, he ruined it for everyone else.

Trips of truth

This tbqh

Yes there are, but the only studies done show that soy doesn't affect your testosterone at all so you won't see them posted

Why is this image so funny?

There's protein powders that are soy free

I came here to post this.
Trips of truth.
I was not disappointed.

The Adventures of Onionman and Soyboy.

jn.nutrition.org/content/132/3/570S.short
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40–70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality.
Now if you dig into that article
>Only one study directly evaluated semen and testicular endpoints in men consuming soy phytoestrogens. Mitchell et al. (30) reported a study of 14 young men (18–35 y old) who consumed 40 mg/d of soy isoflavones (in a tablet form) for 2 mo. The subjects were followed for 2 mo before and 3 mo after taking the supplement. The isoflavone supplement had no
effects on testicular or ejaculate volume or sperm concentra-
tion, count or motility. These results suggest that soy isofla-vones do not affect sperm quality when consumed at a dose of
40 mg/d by young adult men. The authors point out that these
results do not exclude the possibility of adverse effects from
exposure during development or consumption of a higher dose
or for a longer period of time.

Tabbing fucked as usual
>>These four studies performed in adult men suggest that there are no adverse effects of soy iso flavone consumption on
sperm quality, although there may be small effects of soy consumption on SHBG and steroid hormones. Note that none of these studies evaluated the prostate itself, and it is possible that soy consumption alters local hormone metabolism and action within the gland.

Here's link to Jap's research which was citated in previous work
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/S15327914NC3601_3

From what I understand in short term soy doesn't have much of an influence on your body aside from marginal ones. Problem is that I cannot find any research conducted on long term effects which in soyboy dillema is the case. Another thing is that jap's research shows that intake of ~400ml of soymilk does have a minor impact on SHBG - sex hormone binding globulin which is necessary to transport testosterone. Now cosnider that soy oil is pretty common ingredience used in western world and soy intake in soyboy diet is much higher than that.

tl;dr Science says Soy - geni((stein)) has actual impact on your hormones, cannot find research on long term effects, short term effects on moderate intake of soy are reason to be suspicious about soy intake.

Cherry pick the opposite. I'll wait.

That settles it for me.

You can do that on literally any board. Traffic is way down most of the time and people that have been here for years are usually stuck here with internet addiction and instant communication being a catalyst for all the "faggot shit" you keep seeing.

Onions
>Iranian scientist

Because the cat looks like an anime villain who's bored of his weak prey and it literally says "you're slow" in japanese on it.

>pause video immediately
>scroll down to description
>"buy vegan protein powder here"
>close tab

Soy lecithin is a binding agent found in pretty much everything these days. It's in most protein bars and in almost all cheap milk chocolate.

Soy is dirt fucking cheap, so it gets put in everything. If fast food places could make convincing enough fake meat using only soy, they would

Witnessed

Onions and almond

Don't be waycis user

(((Science)))

Taco Bell and KFC already use it in their meat

ith there a thubthance one can take to get rid of a faggy thpeeth impediment

Patrik baboumian does really well in strength wars.

Yes

*Thoy boy
Didn't this guy suck off a tranny and then try and pretend it was a story about his friend?

Mike Cernovich is a self admitted drug addict

Breast milk boy. If you were bottle fed you might as well kys

I wonder why he deleted this article that was completely anonymously submitted and definitely isn't him.
archive.is/3GH45
>Chemically salty taste

Soy is a scapegoat and chicken and beef are what cause the symptoms of "soyboys." Meatcucks are the ultimate idiots

Not as far as I know. Just don't over do it and you'll be fine.

This is just a meme for insecure newfags and pollocks.

fucking namefags!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50

This desu

> /onion/ meme
two weeks on onion and red meat only diet, l can literaly notice the fat leave my chest on a daily basis.

EGGS
G
G
S

Hence why Asians have been traditionally high test.

soylent green is made of people!

>a soy boy is making fun of other people for being soy boys.