>Boogie isn't actually losing any wei-

...oh! Based Boogie proves Veeky Forums wrong yet AGAIN.

How many times has Veeky Forums been BTFO in a row by Boogie? It's actually ridiculous.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

PAY FOR MY ALIMONY

Watch his weight balloon up again in a year or two or so when he starts overeating and bursting the staples on his stomach. Screen cap this post.

You fucking idiot. There's almost no way for him to gain weight you fucking retard. Jesus Christ kys

Fuck off Boogie, nobody likes you and you'll always be hideous. You have neither height, face, or frame. No matter how much weight you lose you'll never be more than a 3/10.

good hopefully he loses the weight and gets in shape.
He needs to get in the gym an hour a day.

But he has $$$$$

You’ve been awfully active here since your wife left you, you fat sack of lard and loose skin.

Boogie is getting fit and uncucked, suck it haters.

Not really. He most likely makes less than 100k a year.

Plot Twist: dead from anorexia in 24 months

>How many times has Veeky Forums been BTFO in a row by Boogie?

Wtf is that? I wonder what it smells like...

the testicles of an alpha male

he has the same proportions of a hamster

>1000k a year
Fixed

Nah his wife is taking it

PAY

New idea.
My wife leaves me.

I call it reality.

you obviously have no idea how hard it is to overeat calorie-wise without a stomach. his weight loss is passive because the food transit time is drastically reduces in addition to his inability to absorb nutrients otherwise taken up in the stomach. there's nothing to applaud here, this is expected post bariatric surgery

Boogie, you are still morbidly obese. Please leave, thanks.

But... His pants are still snug around his torso. Is he saying he got shorter?

What do you think

I think he hasn't lost any appreciable weight. Hiking your pants up to your nipples only proves that you've got nothing to lose from being wedgied.

>that camel toe is from the loose skin. I ain't ashamed

I'm going to puke

Its like flakey pastry user

topkek

It doesn't matter his skin is stretched to shit. Even if he does lose alot of weight surgery won't save him. LOL

Guys, why is boogie so popular? I'm not from brugerland so i don't understand his appeal

Sympathy harvest

gaming has gotten a strong feminist spin these past few years

He's an internet personality, a reviewer and content creator of the gaming/comicbook nerd world. He's a nice guy, he had a rough childhood and can speak to these guys in their language, while being shameless enough to be fat and harmless on screen.

The interesting thing is they are steadily getting redpilled on womyn, sjws, diversity etc, all together. Boogies roasty divorce is just another tiny piece of the puzzle.

Would you let your children watch his videos?

Only as a warning

Listen here cunt

W I D E S T A N C E

How short is he

>there's an actually slight, very slight possibility of Boogie becoming an old-Chad by losing all his weight, getting skin removal surgery, and starting roiding

if it's on animal planet why not

if that happens and he starts banging sluts it would be the greatest redemption arc of all time

>lose weight and stop being a ham beast degenerated just to see yourself become a promiscous normie

there is nothing of redemption on that dude, what the fuck

I guess you're right, but there is something nice about the idea of him losing the fat and getting athletic ripped mode, and maybe a wholesome wife and kids?

He said it in OPs pic, it's loose skin and he is not ashamed of it

He becomes a powerlifter.

Of course he is losing weight he is PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE of eating too much, let's discuss him when his stomach has recovered.

at least he's got big balls to put that photo out there for everyone to see. get it?

what even is that?

DUBS AND BOOGIEPOSTING BECOMES A BANNABLE OFFENSE

that’s one hell of a boipucci

Of course boogie is losing weight. He just lost 350 pounds and half his jewtube cash in a divorce!

that's a gunt

Why the fuck do people keep posting about this retard? I haven't been on Veeky Forums for a few years but how the fuck is this fitness related?

my sides

>implying boogieposting is a bad thing
It’s one of the highest test things you can do
Underrated

BANE?

Because he's always been the poster boy for FPH, due to his refusal to lose weight through normal means and constant excuses.

>Piano dies
>Bloatmaxx new god of Veeky Forums
>onions vs soy
>boogie no longer dodgin salads
What else will happen before the year ends

Is boogie the planet?

TOPKOK

Eccetto thomas

But he had to cheat to get it done.

And? Who cares? Lots of people on this board cheat by taking roids.

fuck yes

>t boogie

>Facebook status updates reveal low self-esteem and narcissism

>Researchers found that their statuses received many likes and comments, which suggests their boasting is ‘reinforced by the attention they crave’.

>whaa whaa mommy he cheated to get faster and better results
grow the fuck up faggot

this is obviously bait but I'm gonna sink my teeth in anyway

he literally could not overeat and be a gluttonous piece of shit anymore even if he wanted to (which I'm in no position to speak about - whether he's actually changing mentally or not). he had a procedure to reduce the effective size of his stomach to stop his lard ass from killing himself in 5 years

Still isnt getting any Those are some big fucking nuts

No one is crying you stupid cunt. He literally couldn't make it without surgery, his a failure.

kek

the problem isn't that he cheated, Zyzz cheated too, the problem is that he HAD to cheat in order to do it, he failed so many times his diets nobody here want to support him anymore
If he wasn't about to throw up everytime he finished eating he wouldn't have lost weight, and when his stomach will readapt himself he will go back to his previous diet and will start gaining weight again

>30kg cameltoe

I bet hell doesn't have something that would smell that bad

>that camel toe from the loose skin

I would let them but also raise them properly so they would want to

>would
*wouldn't

Gaming content/francis. Ultimate fence sitter, people pleaser, people feel bad for him. even then his quick to take feminisms side see the mtg &feminism and the whole "harassed" cosplayer

>not starring in My 600lb Life

You had one job

IKR. I wouldn't be surprised if Antarctica opened up and space nazis who've been dormant for centuries establish the Fourth and Final Reich. I just hope Lenny is going to make it.

lmfao

post body honestly

*blocks your path*

He can't lose weight himself, once operation will be reverted his weight will be back.

>go to work
>pay for medical coverage/insurance
>get sick
>get treated
>pay a small copayment
>fat fuck who doesn't take care of himself on youtube wants me to pay for his

His feet look like inflated rubber gloves

As someone who doesn't live in the US, Boogie would still be the fattest person I have seen in real life by a pretty wide margin. When that's no longer true he'll have my respect. Also for fucks sake man, lose the gross neckbeard, get clothes and a haircut that don't make you look like a giant middle-schooler.

The weight loss is good, and I acknowledge that, but this guy has a long way to go before any of us should show a modicum of respect for him.

Calf routine?

Boogie's like a caterpillar who went into a coccoon, except instead of staying there until he became a butterfly and coming out, he posted selfies of the entire process on social media. The man makes his living off publicizing the minutea of his pitiful life. It's honestly disgusting.

As someone who does live in the US, boogie is ONE of the fattest people I've seen, and most people here still aren't close to his size.

why does he wear the pants?

Anybody got photos of Boogies EX WIFE showing how fat she actually is?

>doesn't read op
>doesn't read pic related of op
>doesn't read any posts
>doesn't look at any images posted

>i guess i'll just point out what was already pointed out and answered at the first post

kys

kek