I'm so out of shape mates. I can't will myself to go to my free gym down the road...

I'm so out of shape mates. I can't will myself to go to my free gym down the road, lot of people of color around here you know? Yesterday I decided I would start doing push ups and situps, just ten a day for two weeks, then twenty a day for two weeks, etc. Just something to build something, but today my chest and arms are killing me. I don't want to be fat, but this hurts.

eventually it stops hurting (for average workout)

It gets easier, trust me. Just keep at it m8

try eating less, fatass

>lot of people of color around here you know
I never knew white people were afraid of mexicans. You learn something new everyday.

>lot of people of color around here you know
What does that have to do with you getting fit?

it means around blacks never relax.
my gym is 98% white.
If whites were anything less than 75 80% I would legit go to another gym. I dont care if Id have to drive.
They just ruin everything

It means last time I went to a gym with coloreds my locker's lock got busted opened and my stuff stolen.

am a co-use of the gym, to me, the family of the ship, I had the same idea that tea dish and better waste the beauty of a woman's power. But after a few days, it hurts. I'll go. The romance woman laughed at me.

>They just ruin everything
No, you're just triggered, and too fragile for this world.

So you saw a colored person taking your stuff and you just let them take it?

There are these neat things called video cameras

>If whites were anything less than 75 80% I would legit go to another gym
Hold on, should I be suspicious of the white people who go to my gym? I didn't think they would hate me only because of my skin color.

>OP is literally a fat neckbeard cuck from /pol/ who is scared of doing exercise in front of other people

you LITERALLY cannot make this shit up KEK

>people of color

>>>/reddit/

Basing your opinion of people on their skin colour is lazy because I doesn't actually tell
You anything no matter how much your a redneck or you spend on Veeky Forums. In the real world successful people don't spend any time considering it so try doing five sets of not being a retard and do that to failure.

What u pajeet cunt?

My gym is entirely white, the town I live in is 99% white
Nobody ever puts the weights back where they belong, people leave trash on the ground, nobody cleans the equipment, every weighted belt the gym has bought has been stolen so you now have to sign it out from the front desk when you want to use it
White people don't automatically make a gym good

Unfortunately, I want to tell you it's time to ask what happened

>Statistics don't tell you anything
>Successful people don't use pattern recognition when it's pretty much the basis of all IQ tests
Mathematically and factually untrue.

Increase it by 5 each week instead, it's a better progression

Actually you should just go lift

Just go to the gym dude, niggers will respect you more if they know you just wanna hit the weights like everyone else

Atleast we don't steal and destroy like you subhuman shitskin primates

Just join Equinox. At $200-300+ a month they keep all the wrong kind of people out.

If you don't live by an Equinox you're living somewhere unimportant.

>Too afraid to go to a gym because non-whites frequent it
>Afraid of other people who aren't even paying attention to you

B-but... t-they're o-o-obvsiously the inferior o-ones. I-I'm not j-j-just a l-loser or a-anything...

>not reading a thread before you post