>stopped talking to all the gym bros because I start to become paranoid
I don't know anymore

One example of many:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=race iq
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
bbc.com/news/magazine-31556802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's a difference between niggers and hispanics like yourself. you're a tier above them. I would feel more relaxed around you than a gym full of niggers, but would feel most comfortable at an all white gym.

seems like that guy is referring to blacks in particular

>white majority gyms
They have those? My gym has a huge group of black guys that spend an hour on the bench, squat etc

Become powerful, become rich, fuck a white cutie and have castizo children who won't feel the feels you do.

You were born in the wrong generation to hate your race, because in a century shit like crispr will make it obsolete, but for now you can only escape your self-hate by creating superior children.

if i'm only racist against blacks, am i still a racist?

kek are you fucking serious, do you know what type of website you are on? Of course we would say that, the majority of this place is literally white supremacists

Basically affluent areas outside cities in TX

I've been on this site since 2005 and it wasn't always like this. It went from banter a few years ago to now this, I can't tell who's joking anymore.

People here don't care so long as you don't act like a fucking retard.

Even poojeets can be ok if they ditch the polos and jeans, and don't try to mask their non-showering with cologne, and actually shower.

Kill yourself, dirty wetback. Non-whites ruin gyms and everything else.

Don't fall for the memes. Sure they've evolved from memes into reality but they're still memes

The problem is that shitskins are overwhelmingly the ones that act like retards and have no sense of common politeness. It’s hard not to notice the same pattern in every aspect of life. Whites are just better.

Dude, don't let the autists around here sway your view of society as a whole. Talk to your gym bros, they probably miss the conversation.

I'm a white guy at a gym with half hispanic trainers.

The white trainers are cool, but the most bro trainer is a hispanic guy. I would honestly have a lot less motivation to go if he wasn't there.

Hope that help latinbro,

no they're not, wogs are subhuman

you’re so stupid, just don’t be autistic and don’t act like an awful spic. the mexis at my gym never bothered anyone, reracked their weights, didn’t harass women and were ok smelling. just don’t be the stereotype, you know why whytes don’t like your kind, change to be better.

Racism needs no reason fool. Every race could be the next coming of jesus and the majority would still hate. How else do you think they can get poor white trash to keep voting repub? Convince them how much better they are so whytie can keep taking their money.

>this whole post

The banter attracted people who think/say those things sincerely. Irony usually either develops into or fosters sincerity. It’s a social phenomenon. It’s not always bad, but in this case it is.

Found the white trash

Its so easy to spot. Almost every /pol/ or edge right winger on this site shares two things in common. Their collective anger at their shortcomings in life, mostly NEETS, who get triggered when people remind them there was no reason for them to fail because of their cushy suburban lifestyle their parents paid for.

or maybe niggers just commit crime at 8x the rates of whites idk lol

And their ability to hide how deformed they are from the rest of society while taking refugee on the internet. I live in a big city so once, with some friends, I bet I could spot a trump supporter 4/5 times. I just kept pointing to the small autistic white kids walking around with their eyes down.

Yikes. You realize poor white people do the same? and maybe crime is poverty driven instead of skin color driven? Go to eastern europe or russia if you ever want to see real criminals with white skin.

Stop caring about some autist/fit/ opinion. There's nothing smart about physically being afraid because somebody has more melanin in their skin. Why you would let some stupid opinion keep you from lifting is beyond me

Go to Africa if you ever want to get experience subhumans who never left the Stone Age without the kindness of le evil wypipo, coalburning roastie. Or, better yet, you could just go down to your local ghetto and be raped and beaten – I mean culturally enriched there.

So long as you don't behave like a nigger or other degenerate and there aren't too many of you I couldn't give a fuck. People like living around their own tribe. I imagine being a self aware nog would be suffering, but you should embrace your own hispanic culture and people.

why the fuck would I go to a gym filled with shitskins and niggers?

This isn't autism, it's just normal human behavior, you folks fucking stink, and ruin the vibe of any gym. Sorry, but I have no interest in going to a prison gym.

>Muh crime stats
>Never mind the average black family makes 10x less
On second thought keep believing your bullshit.

Hello, fellow comrade! Upvoted XD. Communism will win. Fuck white people and fuck Drumpf!

>Correlation equals causation
Oh honey. Did you not graduate high school? I want to make sure.

>muh crime stats
>literally ignoring facts that don't suit your narrative

I bet you believe they make less because they are oppressed as well.

Then why do rich blacks commit more crime than middle or even lower-class whites?
Why is it that if you live in a poor white neighborhood, your car might get broken into and robbed by a methhead at the worst, while you're almost guaranteed to get mugged/killed/raped as a white person in an average black neighborhood?

>be bean
>go to a 95% white gym
>don't act and look like a filthy cholo subhuman
>not a manlet or have heavy indio features
>mfw never get any shit and started making friends

Its not that hard amigo

Nobody said it was skin driven, you cuck. Nice strawman, pulled from fucking nowhere. It's a culture problem. More specifically, cultural ideas. Also, poor whites DO NOT commit crime at the same level as poor blacks, you retard. Not even fucking close. Black people make up over 50% of the crime, being like 10% of the pop.
#NOTALLLLLL
#neversaidall
#neversaiditwasgenetic
And i'm not so condescending to black people that I would sit down and tell a black criminal: "What do you expect? You're black! You can't help that you committed a crime. It's not like you have agency and a brain. No, you're just poor. That's why you did what you did."

Fucking mentally weak retard.

I remember that time I got mugged by the disillusioned asian youth. Oh hol up, that just doesn't fucking happen. Their parents moved to the US with nothing, had no affirmative action to help them, worked hard, and made their kids value education. Don't get me wrong, Chinks aren't human, but they are a step above niggers. South Americans are a step above nigs as well.

White mexican here - best feeling in the world. Speak spanish fluently, have crystal green eyes that makes white girls cream themselves all while evading all of this racism but still being a part of the community. Feels good.

>he doesn't believe qualities of school are fucked for poor people since their funding is based on local property value
Its like you literally don't understand the basic concept of economics, poverty, or correlation != causation.
Yeah I'm sure I'm the guy with the narrative to push instead of weak men in their moms basement defending what little pride they have in their life.
Strawman? You really haven't seen the world if you don't think there are a ton of people who think its skin driven. Racism is well and alive buddy people don't give a fuck about their culture. And as far as I'm concerned after the government funneled crack into the ghettos and purposely kept std infected blacks infected for illegal studies this is in an American culture problem.

The implication that the crime in eastern Europe is in any way comparable to the crime rates in black majority African nations, or even close to comparable to the massively disproportionate rate of violent crime that 12% of the burger population (niggers) commit upon the other burgers (non niggers) is hilarious.

>white
>mexican

AHAHAHAH, white girls wont go near a smelly spic like you

Have another look at the graph brainlet. The richest of baboons BARELY outperform the poorest of whites.

>mfw technically not even Hispanic
>mfw can't speak a lick of spanish, have a slight Midwest accent thanks to growing up with trailer dwellers
>mfw European side is all Basque, look like a Basque with an olive complexion

I'm a funny looking and sounding beaner

The implication these rates are genetically caused or driven by "culture" and not by the decades of abuse and government conspiracy against them is hilarious.

im doing this lmao, or at least with a pure asian qt

>everyone I don’t like lives in their mothers basement.
It’s funny, aren’t left-leaning adults vastly more likely to still live at with their parents? Really gets the noggin joggin’.

That's right user, race is just skin deep! Heritable intelligence and traits like impulse control and empathy, aren't real.

There are racists on both sides honey. Its really not that hard to comprehend.

>heritable
zip code and accent are also highly heritable. I bet you think that's part of race too lmao. Try to explain how female intelligence has jumped so rapidly and define the word heritable.

Funny story actually
>be at gym
>for some reason gym is majority hispanic
>i’m white
>be training in squat rack
>look over and see cute as fuck thicc latina bb doing squats next to me
>wait til she’s done her set, then strike up a conversation
>shit actually goes well, we end up talking for the rest of the time we’re doing our workouts
>both get done, ask if she wants to grab some chipotle
>she obliges, awesome, tell her I gotta go to the bathroom real quick before we leave
>grab my gym back, head to bathroom
>quick pop 2 xanax and chug a beer
>leave bathroom, head to my car with qt
>conversation still flowing, she seems into me
>almost at chipotle
>start feeling weird
>start puking everywhere and slamming my head on the steering wheel
>last thing i remember is driving off the road
>next thing i know i’m waking up in my bed with a terrible hangover

I grew up around trailer whites, did the ones out West in the deserts mix with niggers or something? Because they really do act like fucking niggers, I saw a methhead get blown away with a shotgun as he was trying to break in a trailer through a window when I was a kid. I'll never forget watching that crazy bastard hold what was left of his chin to his face all wild eyed as he run away a nigger speed

they can be changed you moron

>honey
Enough. Just go back to R*ddit. Tell everyone what an awful place this is full of alt-reich drumpflets and get all the upvotes so you can feel validated for a few seconds and then never come back here.

>it's another "angsty white virgin shitpost thread"

sad!

why would anyone feel angsty about being white? it's like winning the genetic lottery. the fact that some women go for niggers isn't exactly threatening, since I'd never want to stick my dick in the type of girl who'd fuck a nigger.

>nigger is mad

>IQ is genetics and can't be changed
Find me the intelligence gene. I'll wait while you scour the pseudoscience part of the internet. This shit has been researched for almost a century and there reason why there is a scientific consensus that this is bullshit is not because there is some global agenda to hide the truth.

>zip code and accent are also highly heritable.
Not genetically they aren't
>Try to explain how female intelligence has jumped so rapidly
It hasn't

I don't know user, there's certainly a minority of whites that act like subhumans. The exception doesn't disprove the rule though. The majority of blacks behave like nigs.

>they are actually sperging

lel

>he doesn't know what heritable means
>he doesn't believe in the unexplained recordered growth of iq in multiple groups
Go learn basic science first

user, I think we can agree that the dark ones are particularly difficult to like, I'll take going back to the trailer park over living in a nigger hood as a beaner any day.

Just type 'race and iq' into jewtube user

err no, I'm mocking black people because it's funny. they're the reason my country is a shithole, I don't really have to pretend they're anything but punching bags

"he average IQ score of America's "white" population today is 100. According to Ulric Neisser, America's "white" children in 1932 had an average today's-test IQ score of 80. Dutch army conscripts in 1952 scored 30 IQ points lower than conscripts in 1982… [T]he African-American IQ test average rose by 6 points relative to the "white" average between 1972 and 2002. According to Brierley (1970), in the 1960s African-Americans from Ohio had an average IQ score greater than that of whites from Arkansas by 10 points."
"a study of children born in post-war Germany showing that children of white GIs had the same average IQ as children of black GIs. "

Keep peddling your pseudoscience.

Feel free to try to explain why niggers have such low IQ's.

Ebin dude!

sperg more

>mfw honest to God Spaniard chick in the church I go to
>mfw she's mirin' shamelessly when I'm up on the keys

Is it still BEANing if I live in a majority white area or am I the one getting BLEACHED? I apologize for not being well versed in this

youtube.com/results?search_query=race iq

hol up

lol some dumb sluts wanna fuck a nigger someone call BET

err, if it makes you feel better, yeah, every white person secretly wants to be with a nigger. lol, do you realize how stupid that sounds?

>yfw the IQ in France has been dropping steadily since they started importing large numbers of monkeys from their colonies

you can't make this shit up

a full fucking meltdown - sad!

Feel free to attempt do debunk the scientific community.
>inb4 its because the jews are behind it
Yeah thats what I thought.

I read that the president of France is some crypto nationalist and is planning to deport nig, much to the progressives dismay, how true is this?

>IQ in france has been dropping
false.

sorry I just love mocking niggers, you're like the greatest joke on this planet... aside from mexicans

All the credible science that has been done on the topic (not much) suggests some uncomfortable truths about the role genes play in personality traits and raw intelligence. There is a reason the 'scientific community' doesn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Of course you know all that because you're ITT stirring up the /nupol/ into shitting up Veeky Forums.

actually, I take that back, I remember having a decent conversation with a mexican once.

but you are the nigger-mexican, amerimutt

I wonder if the people that complain about /pol/ autist shitting up Veeky Forums are the same ones that post BBC memes and these webms

lol yeah, silly me :^)

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

I wonder too, I was hoping to have a thread talking about Veeky Forums related shit with other beans but it ended up just another shit-on-niggers thread with a bunch of other fags getting buttmad about it because NO ONE has ever said nigger or implied/stated that they're pretty shitty people on 4chinz before

>I wonder if people who dislike /pol/ shitposting enjoy triggering /pol/yps

it's pretty much obvious, this isn't your safespace after all

There are thousands of scientists and millions, if not billions, of dollars behind people who give zero fucks about their image or "pc". There is no excuse for not understanding basic science in the 21st century.

So why don't you?

I don't care one way or the other. But this is a pretty simple break down of why race and iq "realists" are wrong
bbc.com/news/magazine-31556802

>your
I don't remind mentioning I'm from /pol/
but shitting up the board with cuck shit and baiting them is just as bad IMO senpai

an IQ test gauges how quickly you can learn. The idea that better education makes you better at an inventory of your latent skill at pattern recognition is pretty funny. but sure, if that helps you niggers sleep at night, it's all education. that's why you fags have lived in the best country on earth for black people for 200 years and are still chimping out in every sense of the word

>I don't remind mentioning I'm from /pol/
don't need to, you reek of it

mentioning race is always a bad idea, the thread is going turn into a shitpost fest 100% of the time

Have your read any of it? Its quite obvious Flynn knows what he is talking about and has evidence. While here you are arguing something else?

This guy obviously can't read lolz. Stop arguing with racists.

>muh Flynn effect
>theories

I skimmed it, its barely relevant. How about you greentext the part you think disproves something, and in turn I will tell you why you are a retarded nigger.

I skimmed it, and it was talking about people in the past being smarter yadda yadda completely unverifiable nonsense. Have you ever taken an IQ test? It's fucking circles and squares and you have to figure out the patterns. Even 5 year olds can take one. It's not based on education, it's a measure of how you should be educated.

>if I complain about /pol/ autists and race baiting shitposters I must be from /pol/
wew, cmon senpai

>superior white person speedreading

You stink of R*ddit, yourself.

You do know Nigerians who immigrate here have highest amount of education, on average, of any other group in America. Right? Or does it not fit your narrative?
Its not that long. Don't worry we'll wait.