Name a shittier coin than LINK

Name a shittier coin than LINK

pro tip: if you can, youre a bagholder

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a shittier coin than LINK
why is LINK shitty? seems actually like well thought through project. or are you talking about performance of the token?

this thread have no sense

of course we can name a shittier coin
XP coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xp/

ADD kiddies want 10X gains in 24 hours and forget that all the big coins were cheap for months if not a year or so before they mooned

Ripple, Bitcoin

You are clearly newfag. Let me tell you something about shit coins *ahem* :
Trump coin
Putin coin
Milo coin
Chan coin
Digibite
Posw
Signatum
Chain coin
Tezos
District0x
Zerox
Ethbet
Mysterium
Monetha

Can't remember more right now , maybe will add more later

this. comfiest hold of all time.

Chain is still worse...........you're talkin about an ERC20 coin that's way too many in count(200 gazillion) and it's riding off ETH value.........which rides off of BTC value. TOTAL shitcoin. Chain doesn't even have it's own blockchain faggot.

I AM a proud link marine who also holds FUCK coin. It's some social media, groupfund token for ppl who give a FUCK..

UGHHHHH

Wait I forgot. NIGGER COIN!

If there was a true alt-right coin, I'd put my whole networth into it.

>faggot
Listen up you newfag bernie sanders cuck boy, I been in here since eth inception and can tell this shit is best thing since sliced bread. First of all eth is not currency but a decentralized computer (state) and erc20 works basically as shares/utility tokens. There is no reason for link not to use eth infrastructure as both eth and link benefits from each other in symbiotic relationship

commenalism

yo should i but link with btc or ethereum or does it even matter?

xrp

if link is a shitcoing then crypto as a whole is dead

doesnt matter unless one can buy a bit more link than the other. gotta math that shit

you didn’t just call ZRX a shit coin did you?

i’ll fucking find you dude take it back NOW

OK, OK, it's OK coin, not shit coin. It's just that I thought decentralized exchange would gain traction faster

it's a back-end solution that needs to be implemented on major platforms before it will prove to be particularly valuable.

0x is a long term hold.

I agree. Only reason I hold it is in spite of binance, so zrx could kill one day most of centralized exchanges

>Linkies think theyre better than all those other alts
Dont get me wrong, those coins are shit. But Link sure does take the grand poop cake of shitty coins.

>developer embezzled 30 million dollars
>spent the majority of it on food
>has the a sock puppet account named Rori to lie about coin development updates
>cant successly market the coin because he knows very little english
>claims all these major partnerships with big banks, yet none of these banks mention chainlink whatsover
>the "garaunteed" ones just mention the smart contract company and not the token itself, which Sergey used to raise 100 million dollars to sell off after the sibios conference

I mean, all the other altcoins are shit. But this coin has no tech nor purpose behind besides funding some major russian scam.

Holy fuck, link to any of this info?

That's just silly. It's not even coherent fud. Best defense against this fud is to remind what happened to eth in two years. Chain link is will have same destiny
It's just a conspiracy without evidence