Ive never even hugged a girl

ive never even hugged a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQjsAJhsSw8&list=RDtQjsAJhsSw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry to hear it. why did you choose a picture of post malone, who is the complete opposite of you in terms of pussy

How? Girls hug me all the time and I'm not even Veeky Forums nor am I good socially. Just become friends with a girl and don't be a smelly creep and they'll greet you with hugs.

you sound like that "hey where's my hug" guy...

same here and i have no friends and never had a gf.

>be friends with girl
>be nice to girl
>girl and you connect and joke
>hug girl because we like hugging people we like

Damn

That type of hug doesnt count

>connect
make it quick

t hugin

Do girls still greet people with hugs? I feel like that was a thing in middle school, like girls would be all “omg can i have a hug XD”
I’m not a smelly creep but I never get greeted with hugs from girls. Granted I don’t have a ton of female friends but the ones I am friends with don’t hug as a greeting and I feel like it would be weird if they did.
Maybe it’s because I’m so huge that I intimidate them.

Why the fuck do people get face tattoos. Unless you're a gang member willing to die for the shit on your face why the fuck would you do that to yourself. I spent 5 years in state prison for a home invasion and anyone of thse Post Malones or Peeps would get ripped to shreds by a guy who documented their entire gang resume on their fucking face. One cellmate I had had 6 motherfucking teardrops on his face. If her saw Post Malone with his pie ass 'Stay Away' tat on the street he would get really fucking close and tell him "make me stay away you fucking punk" and proceed to extort his bitch ass. My godamn cousin has "no hoe in my blood" where his eyebrows should be and is spending 7 more years in state for manslaughter.
I've moved passed that time of my life, which is why I cringe when I see people with shit on their face. Why on Earth would you do that yourself.

All the replies to freaking out over someone getting hugged by a girl

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF /FIT

Get your autotune nigger out of Veeky Forums.

it's too bad nobody killed you while you were in

I would make you my girlfriend if I hadn't found Jesus while I was in prison.

what's it like not having a future

You got the wrong board, this is the fitness board, these other boards are more suitable for a thread like this

Now fuck off.

I own a business and pay a mortgage and I would still make you my bitch
I guess it's okay desu.

convicted felon little bitch boy

i'd make you beg me

No you wouldn't little bitch internet tough guy, choke on a bag of dicks.

I would make you tattoo my name on your forehead.

>having an etsy store is now considered a business
>paying for rent is now having a "mortgage"

lol

imagine being a convicted felon loser acting tough on Veeky Forums

bet mommy and daddy are proud

Imagine being a soyboy who wouldn't last day in the pen without being extorted

I would cum my name on your face, bitchboy. No homo.

Imagine being a newfag faggot posting like he's still getting his ass fucked by Manuel and Tyron

Got female friends that hug me but I hate physical contact from people I’m not attracted to.

>Newfag faggot
Imagine still being 13

i don't go in the pen because i'm not a loser

mommy and daddy are scum just like you i guess, runs in the family (a loose asshole probably does too LOL)

newfag confirmed. Lurk 2 years before posting.

I would laugh at you and gloat but I've only had 2 actual hugs. I cannot recommend them enough.
The thought of getting more is significant motivation for lifting.

Ya this, girls are mostly huggers.
Also, Malone.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQjsAJhsSw8&list=RDtQjsAJhsSw8